Reviews for JFG Takes Care of Twilight
EternallyPivots chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I really liked this. :) I agree with pretty much everything you said, except about the cheesy romance being bad (hey - to each their own. Some people like romance novels). However, I totally agree with the character flaws you pointed out, and I'm glad that the canon-compliant characters got to face having them get pointed out in such a way. Especially Edward, the douche. Though it sucks that Jacob didn't eventually realize how terrible he was in Eclipse (he was fine up to that book).
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Is it to much to use that over-used internet phrase here? Because really, this IS a better love story than Twilight. XD
Mauryn chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I am not a twilight series fan. In fact, I almost wish I had not wasted those hours of my life reading the first two books. I could not even bring myself to read the third and fourth books, just skimmed through the summaries.

It was your story summary that made me read this little gem. This was so funny. And, even more than funny, it was so very true!

I hope you haven't gotten too much hate mail from the hard core Twilight fans for speaking such truths.

I love Emmit and Alice, too.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
great work thanks keep up the good work
random rambler chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was amazing! I laughed so hard, I nearly fell out of my chair! This story fixed everything I detest about Twilight. Nicely done.
Steamwitch chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
It's so freakin cold outside and this has made me laugh so much I'm warm again. The Steamwitch likes being warm.

Thanks for writing that warm and yummy little tidbit!
Triade chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Brava fair Jingle!

That was indeed the best possible review I have ever read of Twilight! I find the end most interesting indeed - with Emmett and his long hair - I do believe I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.

And for some inescapable reason, I had a vision of Wesley from the Princess Bride when I read that. I have no idea why.

I congradulate you on the use of ironical situations and satire that is guaruenteed to make the hardcore Twilight fan furious!
Racy Nucleoli chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMG!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO! SO FUNNY!

Lol, seriously I think I laughed for hours after reading this XD! My little brother was looking at me like I was a retard but seriously this is hilarious. The end line - priceless XD. Ahaha! Omg, great job, seriously. I think I broke my spleen from laughing so hard o.O XD! Epic, truly epic.

Honestly, thank you so much for reviewing my story because if you hadn't I wouldn't have checked out your profile ('cause I'm weird like that XD!) and found this gem XD!

So, thanks :).

Speak soon! -

Love Racy

-x-
xXCeruliaXx chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Quite possibly the FUNNIEST piss-take ever!

i take my hat (even tho i don't have one) off to you!
anonymous kristin chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Ok. So that was just hilarious. No other words for it. I really cannot stand the Twilight series, and that was simply great.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hahahahaa wow. That was great...I love the satire.
Me Destinee chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
LOL! Interesting ending. You could do one on the rest of the series. How about one on the 12 yr old vamp tht controls the elements?
mkustin chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
i completely agree with everything. well said. and put.
quickbunny01 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Okay I have to admit that when I first started reading this I was skeptical but dear god it was hilarious! You managed to sum up all my thoughts and make them funny at the same time. Don't get me wrong I did love the Twilight series but honestly I like some of the fanfiction just as well. Great job!

quickbunny01
Liz4 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Holy F. I love you :) Edward and Bella's relationship is co-dependent and controlling. Excellent job! The only thing I think you left out was the fact that Jacob is also a manipulative little shit who pretended he was going to go off and die and martyr himself for Bella just to get her to ask him to kiss her. But you're right. He's a dick :)

And Emmett and Alice are just kind of awesome aren't they? Loved it!