Reviews for Coming to Realize
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/13
OMG OMG OMG LOVED IT! MAKE MY HEART MELT!
herart chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Really good.

For some reason I thought that this story had more chapters buy at the end I realize it is a one-shot. Doesn't matter. Same qualification.
mpt.72 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Cracking little story, well done.
S chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Quite good but I felt their conversation went in circles at most points, and lots of sentences starting with 'Harry'
Enjoyable though
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
...

Sorry, I had to collect my thoughts there for a second. Here I go!

Holy shit! That was like one of the single best HHr one-shots that I have ever read! I almost can't believe that I even read something that perfect! I mean, wow! Your fic shows EXACTLY what I had imagined would happen in DH [if I had it my way, of course]! _

When Ron had [conveniently] showed up in the second half of DH, I had thought that both Harry and Hermione were a little too lenient with him, despite the latter's half-assed attempt at indignation. But you've captured the true essence of what it feels like when a friend abandons you then comes back and expects to be welcomed with open arms. It was lucky for Ron that JKR loves him so damn much, otherwise, he might not have been received so heartily in the real world.

And I don't know about your characters being too OC because I think that it could've worked out that way, if only JKR had allowed a natural progression of things instead of forcing her characters to behave strangely all throughout HBP and then during some parts of DH. If anything, her Harry and especially Hermione acted OC from time to time, NOT yours!

So thanks for reading my mind & creating this wonderful masterpiece lol! I enjoyed every minute of it! :-)
benetgladwin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was an extremely well written story, nicely done!
fall shadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Very nice one-shot. I like how they are both sort of figuring it out as they go in the conversation, and I really liked how it was written. Well done!
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Great one-shot!
Chaotic Courtney chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Really well done but DAMN I'd have loved to see Ron's reaction. . . possible next chapter? Hehe, that's just my wishful thinking. Really cute and such Pumpkin Pie like moments!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
In a good story but two hard on ron, ron is not as good as occenty so that why the locket did more damage to him, and ron was injuryed so that would make it even easyer to attack him, and hermonie did show she can leave his friends she stop talking to ron trice so she can abonon her friends. But good story
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice. You kept them in character with the whole Harry wanting to see her happy and Hermione analyzing the conversation xD Although Hermione shouldn't have said Voldemort's name casually like that, the name's supposed to be taboo...
Mysterious Girl X chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
it was really good, i have always wondered why jk rowling paired up hermione and ron if they fight so vehemently with each other, harry and hermione have always been through it all together so as a couple they are perfection
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I wish they had ended up together in the books. I was so annoyed JKR decided to pair her up with Ron.

I don't think the characters were OOC at all. I really liked the one-shot.
almac1991 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
AW! So sweet and perfect! i freaking love it!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Great one-shot! Loved it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »