Reviews for Making It Official
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/11
This was a great story.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I just found this story. What an excellent job you have done on this! I always thougjt Hannibal was close to the whole team but with face he was always more of a father. I will go read the sequel now.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
awe, great fic. I love the father/son relationship Face and Hannibal have and how Hannibal takes care of Face.
Eternally1Yours chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So sweet :) amazing job!
Haro kzoids chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Sin duda una gran historia.

Siempre me gustò la relaciòn entre Anìbal (Hannibal) y Faz (Face).

A duda que tengo es si es una costiòn del fic o realmente Faz padecìa de migrañas... bueno es un fic y como tal te quedò excelente.
A Liar called Jago chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was such a wonderful story!

I couldn't stop reading.

unfortunately it was so short.

but I found out there's a sequel!

Yeah!

*smirk*

Col!

Keep up the good work!

;D

Love your stories.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I just recently started reading A-team fanfic. I watch reuns of the show when it was on tv now I watch it on you tube.

I always thought hannibal made sure face was ok more than the others. And it seemed like they had kinda of like a big brother to little brother or father to son relationship at times. And he did seem like a fatherly type figure.
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Awesome! Great story!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Lovely! I grew up watching the A-Team and madly in love with Templeton Peck! I've been reading fanfic for some of my fave shows for a few years now, mostly Sci-fi, but I'm so glad I found your story. I loved every bit of angsty, painful, heart-wrenching moment. Thank you so much for sharing!
shastalily chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Thanks for this story. I recently started watching A-team re-runs again and was glad to find this story. I always felt that Hannibal was a great father figure. You captured Face well and your explanation of his past makes a really plausible way of explaining why he is the man that he is.