Reviews for Broken Down
aquamarine1901 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
When are you going to update? It is too good of a story to not complete.
Monica chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It's really good! I hope u get to write more.
Angel Delight 88 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
When is the next update?
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Umm, absolutely horrible place to leave us!

Please, you have to let us off the hook, and tell us what happened next!

Looking forward to an update!
NZTwilighter chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is a fantastic story - I assume it's not finished? Unfortunately I am a reader, not a writer so I can't help you with the upload-new-chapter thingy. But I am thoroughly enjoying your fic nonetheless, and look forward to when it all starts working properly for you.
mlu176 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I am so sad that I have just found this story, and love it, and you haven't updated in such a long time. I would love to see it come to light.
Nonita chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
The story is incredible.

Please update soon,thanks.

Maribel
Kerstin2302 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Please finish this story! I just found it and its realy one of the best I ever read. Its one of a kind! And I just ned to know the end!
AliceStoleMyYellowPorsche chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
WHAT !

you can't just leave it there !

other than the tragic ending the story was a complete success ,, i enjoyed every moment and am hoping you will continue

thanks for a good read ;)
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This story is great! You need to finish it! Please?

Do you have it posted somewhere else? Maybe Twilighted?

Jenn
WolfeLady chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Please update. You are an amazing writer and have an awesome story going. Please keep it going.
JerickaRose chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I love your story so far. I understand why you haven't been writing, but I'll admit that I'm selfish and would SO love to hear how this story turns out!

I can't be an official beta because I don't have anything posted here, but I would be more than willing to read over things and offer suggestions and hints. Just offering, in case you can't find a Beta for your story!
Megnacarta chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I am on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for more.
Anony chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Please please please update this. I keep checking every day in hopes that you have. This story is fabulous!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ok. I just read your story and I hate that fanfiction wasn't working for you to were you could post this chapter by chapter but I absoulutely love your story. It is amazing. You have done a fabulous job with writting it out, giving us lots of details and I don't think any mistakes. I love Bella's reaction to seeing the arm in the bushes and knowing it was a vampire and love that Rose has been nice to her since they have been back. I hate what Edward has gone through and is still going through. I can't wait till you update agian so I can find out what happens next. I hope that they are at least able to take care of the other two so that they can try to protect Alice. With those two taken care of maybe they can get through to Edward. I am hoping since you said in one of your AN's that this is going to be a long story, that Bella will not die here. I dread when Jane and Felix show up though cause we all know how evil Jane can be. Hopefully she doesn't try to hurt to many people. Have you been able to get ahold of the support people to get your problems worked out with the story. I hope so. I noticed that it has been a little over a week since you last updated so I am guessing probaly not. Please keep up the good work, i would hate for it to end here.