Reviews for Rafting Trip
Tandy Sandman chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Love your reference to Disney. Ah! scorpions!
Thanks so much for sharing, gotta be one of my faves!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
That was great! I love the humor, the angst, the suspense, everything! I only wish it was longer, it was so interesting! (Plus I was kind of hoping for some more Riley whump. :P Shameful me.) I really liked it, great job. :)
Hedgi chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
this one time at girls camp, the thrid years were camping by our lake, after a long hike.. and i had been swimming, and over heard their plan. so what did we do? scared the crap outta them- with our leaders.

lol. i'm having run reading this.
Farrahmack chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
hahaha I love the turn of tables in that prank I laughed until I had a stich.. Great fic..
Skipper96 chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Wow, that was really good, I enjoyed it!
SeventhTatar chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
THERE ARE TREKKIES AMONG THE NT CROWD! lol! i can't express how happy it makes me to yell that and not have wierd responses! i give you a snuggle for an awesome story:)
SeventhTatar chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
oh noez!
SeventhTatar chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
hahahahahahahahahahahaha! the Emperor's New Groove quote! hilarious!
SeventhTatar chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
lol! i love the don't learn things from fanfiction warning. though, to tell you the truth, i've learned some words in other languages and how to throw a punch- marine style. yay! the latter was from a NT story too:)
SeventhTatar chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
oh my GOSH! i just realized that i started reading this A LONG TIME AGO! i didn't even recognize it! but i remembered the cougar scene, i think i stopped because there were only two chapters at the time. you should be really proud! you were able to pull me in twice! and i'm pretty picky about my stories:)
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
aw, how sweet, Patrick pushed him in. lol, it's funny to find other people on fanfiction who have the same strange intrests as me. i love National Treasure, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings and Charlie Bartlett. and i have now found people who will write stories about all those in different combinations. its so much fun!
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Well, the whole having to dive under to get out thing certainly made *my* heart race. But everything turned out all right in the end, so all is well. And I loved the ending, especially Riley's "Sorry, wrong number."
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Ah! I so thought I added this story to my alerts. I guess not. Sorry Lin! I don't know if I've ever told you before, but I absolutely LOVE how you do Riley's point of view? You get inside his head so well. I don't know if it was meant to be funny or not, but my favorite line was certainly: . I had to stop talking in order to concentrate on locking my elbows and not dropping him.

The idea of Riley having to stop talking just makes me laugh, though poor guy. Injured and having to crawl into tiny caves. Not my idea of a fun trip. Well, I'm off to read the next chapter(maybe the fact I didn't get the story alerts is a blessing. Now I can just continue.)
Rose DiVerona chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Aw, what a great ending! I'm glad Abigail was all right, and they got out - and ha! They finished their trip. :)

I bet that's the last time Riley ever examines an old mine shaft...oh, who am I kidding? He's Riley. That explains all. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this!
fallen.leaves19 chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Wo! That was a good ending I thought! Brazil sequel?... haha I liked it though. :) Thanks for entertaining us bored ones. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »