Reviews for The Endless Chronicals
HyperKirbyinc chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ya know Shadow is most likely over 50 years old.
MakPlusTheo chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
SO MUCH ACTION!

Well not really, just massive pwnage...
MakPlusTheo chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
OMG!

Dakuba Dusk and dawn are gonna kick the eer-loving crap out of Aura, Chaos, and Lilly.

Though Chaos should be fairly stronger (She's a Jinjuuriki (Demon Holder) and a ninja!) she'll can't beaat a Shadow Saiyan!
MakPlusTheo chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Yay! Dakuba says the day!
MakPlusTheo chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Aww... Tails is in love...
shadow zombie chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
great chapters i enjoyed reading them and in Tournament of the Inner Devil i enjoyed the tails vs sonic chapter tails handed sonic his butt on a silver platter you go tails
Demon is dead chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
This was really cool, bakky! I will show DS as soon as I can but I know she would love it! keep it up demon
Trueblade Hinata chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Awesome chapter!

It was full of action as well! I was on the edge of my seat!

Anyways,I can't wait for the next chapter of the tournament!

Keep up the great work!
demon and Demon-slayer chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Demon: This was great and Lily fighting style is like Donnie form TMNT in other words she thinks before she acts and fast with her tails.

DS: This was great! Keep it up!
Trueblade Hinata chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter!

I have another request

Black Doom would kidnap Shadow and ask him to join the Black Arms again,which Shadow will refuse and Bakuda has to save him

I have more OCs to help Bakuda in this if you want to.

Name:Eli Aria

Species:mobian hare

Gender:Male

Age:17

Appearence: Has blue fur,a white mussle,spiky blue hair,white tips on his long a deep blue shelveless vest,silver boots and gauntlets and a green headband around his head.

Personality:blunt and quiet,but will help those in need.

Bio:Eli is the leader of the Hurricane Riders,a group of mercenaries and extreme Gear riders from Metal City.

Powers:Pyrokinessis(Fire)Also fights with a sword

Board:"Inferno"(Power type)

Name:Zoey Aria

Species:Mobian hare.

Gender:female

Age:14

Appearence:Has brown fur,a cream musslelong brown hair,green eyes. Wears a yellow tank top and blue jeans and red shoes and silver gauntlets.

Personality:Kind and can be clumsy sometimes.

Skills:A good inventor,but sometimes makes also heal.

Board:"Aurora" (Fly type)

Bio:Zoey is Eli's young sister.

Name:Tanya

Species:Skunk

Age:16

Appearence:Has light blue fur with a white stripe that goes from behind her head to the tip of her a pink vest,a white shirt and green pants and white shoes.

Personality:Cheerful and everyone "dude" or "dudette"

Powers:Cryokinessis(Ice powers)

Board:"Blizzard"(Speed type)

Bio:Tanya used to come from Blaze's she was sent to Sonic's world and ended up in Metal City,where she was found by Eli who asked her to join the Hurricane Riders,which she did.

Anyway,keep up the great work!
Bolt the Wolf chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
ouch... welp, thats what they get for being cocky jerks i suppose.
demon and demon-slayer chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
ok DS tell bakky the 411

DS: Ok it just a three way fight or one-one fight that all noithing to big just a fight cuz choas is in demon form that all or somethiong like that

demon: hopes that helps
demondemon-slayer chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
hey great chaper but Ds hopes you do her idea soon

DS: like it keep it up!
Zephyr the Fox Wolf chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Hmm... That was decent to say the least. I would give it 3/5 for good measure. keep on writing!
Trueblade Hinata chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter!

I can't wait to read what will happen next!

Keep up the great work!