Reviews for Kakashi's Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
a Fantasy/Action Adventure Humor type book with some romance?
ForestHunterMajrach chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oy maybe it's blank or it's a story about courage or some historical shit (i hate historic books -3-) or maybe a normal boring and regular romance or action book or or... Gosh too many ideas possible -3-
ninja chick chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
TYPES OF MURDER OR GAY PRON!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I vote photos of the people he loves/loved and of happy times. That or Sailor Moon.
TXJ chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
lol... you must update this with a conclusion.

My vote is for dog training tips, or something related to his nindogs.
Iyrsiiea chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I think it's black. Or yaoi. Either way.
Narukashi666 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
M... Maybe it's Kakashi's diary? An' he writes about missing his team, and how totally fucking annoying Sasuke and Sakura are, and how much like Minato Naruto is? Or is that too much? Should I just slink away? Yeah, I guess I will... (Crawls into dark corner and hits head against wall.) Sorry. I am completely and irriversibly coo-coo. X3
The Mother Rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Maybe Kakashi is actually a traitor working for someone else and keeping tabs on the village for them. If Tobi is Obito, and Itachi who was on Kakashi's team during his Anbu days, then it is probable that Kakashi would also be working for Akatsuki. He could be an agent left in the village to keep an eye on Naruto to make sure nothing happens to him before the time for extraction arrives. ANd the book is everything Naruto has been subjected to and survived complete with before and after pictures. Seems plausible to me that Naruto would not feel like he could ever look Kakashi in the eye after reading that.
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Lots of pictures of Naruto.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hahaha! Maybe a book on yaio... Or... I don't know...
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i think Pictures. Yeah , pictures of his father, his previous team and current team, pictures of his anbu days?