Reviews for A Dose of Caffeine
Darkbrokenreaper chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I can so agree with the point of paying for college. I'm going through that myself right now and looking at all the sheets and the stuff that needs to be filled out gives me one hell of a headache. So hilarious. Especially the omake I've never ever read using mathematical terms to censor oneself from swearing like a sailor. It's great!
Zepar chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Lucky kids i'm jealous :

I would give anything to have sho as my math tutor *_*
Reason to Scatter chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hee hee, fantastic. I loved this. :)
Ruritto chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Lmao. So cute. I kinda feel sorry for Neku... And yet I don't. I love flirty!Joshua (then again, when is he not!) Anyway, I hope to see an update of this soon. I swear to stalk you

P.S. I went and checked your profile (me ish a stalker kufufufu) Would you mind if I borrow some of the quotes thingy?

P.P.S. XD I love math so having sho as my teacher sounds interesting
A fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! XD

But seriously... When are you going to update?

I really like this story
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Haha! This is extremely well-written, and very, very amusing. I adore how you've got Neku and Josh in character so well - I can so imagine Josh flirting with Neku all the time. He rocks so hard - so cute. I must admit, when I first got the game and saw him on Joshua, Day 1, the word "girly boy" popped into my mind xD. One of my favorite characters. And Neku's reactions to him are always so funny! Poor kid, it's gonna be a long road to get that money for tuition xD. Hehe. I think it's cool that you've written an AU like this. With Mr. H and flirty Josh, I can tell it'll be very hilarious and fun the whole way through. I love. Hopefully you'll continue this someday. It really did make me smile, and I'm already interested in how this will go. Very good work.
DejiNekoChan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Omj ! This is just horrible ! I've had this story and I've nvr reviewed it !

Well I guess to make up for it I'll hav to bake u the best cyber cupcakes evr for a job well done . D
Kiseki390 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
:D ah a very nice start for a fanfiction update soon so your readers can have JoshxNeku yaoi goodness
tenkage onna chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
deffinately deffinately AWESOME (cracking up so hard) i love how you wrote josh, and mr. H and neku and (yammers off names) it just fits so well XD i could see them doing it all to.

i am SO gonna stal-IMEAN watch! watch this fic 3 i cant wait for more, it just kicks major monkey butt 8DD
Chro Mephisto chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I just wanna say right now that I think you are bloody brilliant and that I love you. This chapter is so awesomely written you had me in such a giggle fit. Love the whole personal space convo; it made my day.

I cannot wait until the next chapter. Please do continue this story :)
Fantastical Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Love this story - I wonder what's gonna happen next. Hope to see the next chapter up soon!
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
If you don't continue this I'll shoot you.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Good. I'm glad we've come to an agreement. xD

Seriously, though- that amused me so. Great job. xD
Alaisiagae chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
sque

I usually hate AUs with a burning passion...

but I love this one!

At the top you said you were going to be posting more chapters by Valentines Day...

but that's past...are you still going to post more chapters?

please? *puppy dog eyes*
randomchick chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
more! O 3 O

write more please!
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Uhm, I've actually read this quite a few times, except I thought I had already reviewed. Then I found out I hadn't, because if I had this would've been on my favorites, except I hate faving and running, so to speak, so...

Anyway, it's absolutely awesome, to say the least. I love Joshua! Beat reminds me of a couple of my friends. :/ And, I was going through the other reviews of this (feel free to call me a stalker- it's somewhat true ) and I saw the comment about 'Everything Nice,' and it's sort of true. But, whatever, it's still a really, really good fanfic. The short little Minamimoto okmake was awesome. I can't decide whether I would love him as a teacher, or be scared completely shitless. ;

Anyway, much love, and hope you update soon! ...That is to say, whenever you can. I can imagine it gets annoying reading "UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE NAOW" all the time, so. sorry...?

Wolfie