Reviews for Only Home
Metellicar chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I lovelovelove the concept of the Impala being their home...T.T
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Yep, she's always been home to those boys. Good story. Thank you.

Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awww...? Yep, almost crying here. Which means it's good. I need to get more creative when it comes to commenting your stories...
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You killed Dean didn't you? It just seems like Dean died, I kept seeing Sam as the living brother.

Great story, I hope the show doesn't do that, but great story.
SpiritFoxx chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
this is brilliant. stunning visuals, wonderful use of imagery and imagination. You can really tell a lot of work went into this. I love how you made it seem like you can either think it was Sam or Dean although i myself was leaning more towards sam dying towards the end. the line "His hand slackened and slid away to fall off the back seat, fingers brushing the carpeted floor of the only home he'd ever really known." just made it sound like Sammy had died. and Dean is probably the only one who really uses 'dude' a lot. but it's still a very moving short. I like it a lot.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Definitely don't know how SPN will end but this one shot I found both hating and loving. Hating having to read one not making it out and loving the fact you were leaving it up to the reader to try to figure out which brother it might have been who had survived and which one dies. Not sure if you gave hints but:

He ran a hand back through his sooty, bloody hair (might be wrong but doesn't Dean tend to run a hand across his face and Sam runs a hand through his hair?)

Still the only real home Sam has ever known is the Impala and I loved how in Heaven and Hell when Dean asked "How is the car?" Sam without hesitation said: "Well I got HER, She's fine"

Struggle as I might got to say I think that both would still refer her as Home although Dean did get to experience what a real home was for years...

anyway thanks for a good fic... even if it made me angst over which one dies
zuimar chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
OMG, what an amazing one-shot, so unbelievably sad. I'm really glad that we got a 5th season, but I'm already dreading the way Eric Kripke will end the series. I can't really decide which brother dies, I'd like to think that Sam considers Dean his "home", so I'd have to say Dean. Who did you have in mind when you wrote this?
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Every time, every single time I read this...it makes me cry...

it's really beautiful...awesome...

just the word home...just one word and one place and...here I am sobbing again...you really need to stop doing that, babe!

I'm gonna go to my corner and cry some more!
Merisha chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
OMG Kris :( - that was heart breaking. Beautiful and devastating oneshot bud. My throat tightened up in the Impala, thanks for the tissue warning LOL :)

This one's going straight to fav's :)

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
jaceblue chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hey,

That was absolutely AMAZING. I am sitting here, trying not to bawl my eyes out. I can count on my fingers the amount of times i have read something that has made me cry. So thank-you. And please keep writing, your really talented.

Thank-you

Jami
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hon!

This is so sad. I really didn't want to go through first... but this... *sniffles*

Beautiful, broken, sad... like I think it will end *sigh*

Hugs,

Lee
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
To me, this one just seems like it has to be Sammy because Dean can still remember the time when his mother was there even though it is distant. For Sammy, his only real home has been the Impala.

What a sd oneshot Kris!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
The way you wrote certain phrases made me feel you wrote for Sam unintentionally. So, I've got to go with Dean died and Sam lived. That's the saddest way I see it anyway! This was simply heartbreaking. Truly and utterly horrific! Great job!
Nilah chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh gosh, you said a few tears but I am practically weeping. That was really well done. And I guess after tonight's episode it hit home a little more. Absolutely beautiful.

I think it's Dean who died, even though that second to last sentence "only home he'd ever really known" virtually speaks of Sam.
Donna West chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
OMG! I need a tissue and I can't find one! Beautifully written.