Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
uchihaitachi21 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Wow ur best stories dor me r this n the prequel! I like this even better actually! :D make anothaaa one
OMFGS chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
Same person here. "OMFGS". I have an account, but I'm too lazy 'cause it's like 3:33 in the morning (ooh, creepy) and I just finished this! I LOVE the ending: "Do YOU remember a bat?"

That's SO Anya. That's EXACTLY what I know she'd say.

Oh

My

FUCKING

Gods.

THANK YOU for posting this. I'm in love with it. I'll favorite it tomorrow or something when I get online. )))))))))) Wheeeeeeee I'm so high now. xDDD Thanks for thissssss. xDDDDDD
OMFGS chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Oh my effing gods. That's intense stuff. I love it. xD
Lala Sharada chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
WOW! Loved it! This story is amazing! I really enjoyed it a lot and I like this alternate version better than Taking the Money. I loved how you put elements of the movie into this, such as Vlad and Pooka and the fight scene with Rasputin, where Dimitri gets hurt was just like the movie too. Everything fit together perfectly and it was simply awesome!

I'm gonna fave this story, I love it so much!
Lala Sharada chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
*big smile* ahaha! YES! *punches fist in air, triumphantly* YAY! Alexandra accepted him! and all the rest is good too, but yay for Dimitri and Anya!

I am lovin this story, like i just might need to go ahead and favirate you as an author. Your writing is amazing and just great! I cant get enough of it!
Lala Sharada chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Oh my gosh! Oh no! My hand flew to my mouth and I gasped when I read what Tatiana said! This stinks! Why can't Alexandra be more like Nicholas, so kind and understanding.

"Well, I guess I'll have to take the boy fishing." haha! Loved that response!

o, I bet Nicholas is gonna save Dimitri and Anya from Alexandra's wrath. hm, okay, continueing to read, must find out!
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
That was really good! Please write more!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 12 . 10/22/2009
LOVE the last line! See, its the way you write, the way you give all these details, all these tiny little things most authors forget about that makes you one of my favorite authors ever.

This, like it's prequel, is superbly well written, with perfectly excellent characterization, wonderfull funny dialogue, drama and all that good and wonderful stuff that makes a story totally awesome!

so yeah... write more Anastasia stuff! :) I can't wait for whatever it is you do next!

happy writing,

Shadow :) :D :D :)
Dimitri'sAnya chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This story was a very cute one. I plan to post the fanfic I posted on Deviantart whenever this site will allow me to.
Britney628 chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
No problem, I don't mind giving people ideas. I didn't expect the event so I loved that detail. It turned out well. The relationship between them all is great. Dimitri's just going to have to get use to Pooka. He shouldn't be too worried about about Anya wanting a baby anytime soon, he isn't going to show any positive signs with Pooka in the near future.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
beuitful
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
wow i loved that chapter so sweet i'm happy that they lived
Britney628 chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Dimitri can improvise when it comes to dangerous situatons. I think it turned out really well. You add nice details, while making it original. Keeping the lines "remind me to thank you" and "you can thak me later" isn't that you lack originality, this is showing how it could have happend if the situations were different. If Anastasia's story line was changed during the making, they still would have kepy some things and probably lines the same. I liked how you changed it from Anya to Alexandra. Since this is a little more of a family version mixed with young love, not soley Dimitri and Anya, I think it worked out fine for the story. I also love how Nicholas gives him his gratitude and is proud of him,. The dialogue ws also very fitting and enjoyable too, as always. I always feel with your stories that I have to put that detail in, because you always have a pretty good idea of how the characters would act, think, and talk, the best I think I've seen in fanfiction actually. Cute ending for this chapter as well. I have a good idea of what the next two chapters will be about!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
great story i've always wondered what it would be like if they lived
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
greatstory will they save them in time