Reviews for 100 Pieces of Love
Sad but lovely.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
That's so sad...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
:O! Sounds great! Write more!
music-and-fairytales chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Hahahaha that's so cute! You'd laugh at me if you were here. When there was the 'this time it's my turn to cook' I gave this happy little startled laugh and then I was like omg. I'm a loser. But yeah. That's how cute this was :) x
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
AW Nice chapter, implied pairing maybe!
Emily chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
The way you write Amelia is awesome.

I like this chapter. Very interesting. And I like Vega. But I really love the Amelia/Ronon moments. :)

Please continue.
Passionate Heart chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
nice and simple chapter... :) keep up the good work! :) i like how Amelia is so technical! lol. ;)
Passionate Heart chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
cute chapter! poor Amalia Banks! at least Ronon is calm about it all... i've noticed that though...in all the stories of his girlfriend or wife having a child... he becomes overprotective, and very proud! that's really cute! i'm glad i don't see any where he's upset by the pregnancy. :) keep up the good work! :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
lol! I kind of like this chaptewr!
anomaly chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Love the story. Can we get the pre making the baby scenes and the post having the babies scenes?
LkSouza chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
I love Ronon and Amelia. They're perfect together. And this fic is really great!

Please, I'd love to read more about them.
Passionate Heart chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
great chapter! :) i can't wait for the next one! :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Interesting pairing I guess, I'm confused about why she can't go home. Please explain...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
This is nice! I can't wait for more!
Emily chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I'm all for Amelia and Ronon being together. I love how you have put piece by piece of these short stories together. This one "The Return" seems a little out of place. I would love for an engagement between them to happen, but it doesn't seem Ronon's style. All in all these are wonderful stories you have put together.