Reviews for Only a Moron
Slytherson chapter 8 . 8/29
Interesting but cool fic looking forward to finding out what happens in the end if her being there changes the story plot in the end!?
Slytherson chapter 1 . 8/29
That is so what I would be feeling I would lay low no playing with chairs until I was at age 14 or 16 to old to train with a business or something like living in a far far away island that takes years to reach!
Blonde Neko-Chan chapter 8 . 7/31
So far, this is a great story and I wish you would update. It's been quite some time since you last updated, after all. 2012... That's a long time...
I hope you see this and think to update ;)
~ Blonde Neko-Chan
Best SI out there IMO! Also, sooo much better than the crap the last maga arcs churned out.
Mango eater 24 chapter 4 . 6/11
Why are there so many female naruto si oc it's getting annoying I read why to many of them I want to see the perspective of a male in this si oc naruto world
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 5/22
When the sight of corpses bring you relief
infinite eternity chapter 3 . 5/22
Why did you give the sensei two surnames?
threads/shed-skin-a-naruto-time-travel-quest/

remember

Woleb os as above
echo42 chapter 7 . 3/29
Is that Sakura? Mom had green eyes and strawberry blond hair, methinks that's Sakura.
a-d Pilot chapter 4 . 3/25
Ah, the ink blot test... I remember failing that stupid thing.

"What do you see in this picture?"

"Uh, black splotches?"

"And this one?"

"More black splotches?"

"Mmhmm, and this one?"

"Okay, look. If you want to test my shape recognition, try these."
"This is a house, this is a banana, this a duck...or a goose... Never mind. Forget the goo-du- Ugh."
"Look, here's a cat!"

Took a while to understand the tester wasn't just being a jerk.
Oh, and apparently I have an "attitude problem."
emily4498 chapter 8 . 3/1
Your writing style is brilliant.
At first it seems inexperienced and a bit down-trodden, but your characterization is so strong it almost completely makes up for it!
It's vague but still specific about the important points, extremely thought-provoking, rhythmic, and straightforward.
You could add a little more detail, and you're a bit too limited to your character's perception of the world around them, not just their thoughts, but you still have the makings of a very good plot and a powerful character, even if it's not in the traditional sense. I've always wanted to write an almost neutral character like Rijii and now I have a goal to reach!
Thank you for this and I hope you find it in yourself to continue it someday!
Ao tori chapter 8 . 2/27
please update! I really love this story! oh and I'd love to see a rijii/kakashi pairing!
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Why? Why write such an interesting chapter and just stop? That's cruel.

(I was gonna say, "that's cruel, man" but couldn't find an equivalent phrase for females that had the same feel to it.)

If this hadn't been discontinued for almost 3 years I'd add it to my favorites list.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
This story is epic! I would totally love to find out what happens next. :D
Anon chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Godammit, swab you need to update this story right now before I die, okay?