Reviews for Only a Moron
Even if this is never finished, it's still hands down the best SI fic out there. Thanks for sharing.
kasai.suffocating chapter 8 . 8/12
Noo this was amazing i wish there were more chapters D:
I’m going to be honest, I was going to read this but the author’s note is really rude? Fanfic is often written on the backs of other fan writers and acting like everyone is unoriginal is kinda hypocritical?
Dz Fog chapter 4 . 6/16
Female Mc I'm out
SilverDragon1218 chapter 8 . 6/7
Awww! I wish there was moreeeeee!
Sefera chapter 8 . 1/30
I'm favoriting this, just incase you ever choose to continue it. Though I do agree with you in principle that I'd not want to be reborn into the Canon Narutoverse as just some random Joe or Jane, that's for sure. I'd mind being Naruto or Sasuke a lot less, but there are better main characters to be. I think I'd most want to be reborn in Skyrim, if I was the main character and I had to choose a non-utopia anyways. The Culture, if I could pick a Utopia..
Sefera chapter 1 . 1/30
Well, I guess that's a matter of who you end up reborn as, and the specifics of the world you find yourself in...
Sona14 chapter 8 . 12/16/2017
oh, that is mean! you announce to show the changes next but then you left the whole story! I like Riji and how you discribe her life and thoughts. There is so much potential in this story (it is so obvious!) and the concept of beeing chakra hypersensitive is so well discribed! It is such a pitty that you gave up on this fanfiction. Your discribtion of Konoas brainwashing is so logic yet one can't shield himself from it it is fascinating. I am pretty curious what you would change and who you would befriend Riji withagain, all i can say is that i totally would love it if you continue and that i feel absolute remorseful that I will never know how this awsome story would have continuedlove and thanks for your writing,
Sona
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
S.I are interesting... even if inaccurate, but their always interesting
Guess chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
Well-written representation of a modern girl being thrown into a shinobi war
VenaHope chapter 8 . 10/16/2017
Please update.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
I wonder how long a jounin gets tied down to one team for. I mean if Takeshi and Shiro were promoted and left little Rijii, would she get two new members or would she be pushed into another three person team to fill in the spot? If she got two new members (or if say only Takeshi was promoted so they got one new member) then Nakamura would have to stay jounin sensei for longer. And then if Rijii was promoted but the two new members weren't, the cycle would repeat... and Nakamura would suffer forever.
bob chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
Please write more. I really like the story so far.
TheOneKrafter chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Plz Author-san.

I need your amazing words.

*Cri*

Finiiish, I beg of yyoooouuu.
Annab23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I have the strangest feeling this won't be updated again. *Cough*2012*Cough*. Still, I like the story.