Reviews for Only a Moron
TheOneKrafter chapter 3 . 2/23
Plz Author-san.

I need your amazing words.

*Cri*

Finiiish, I beg of yyoooouuu.
Annab23 chapter 1 . 2/5
I have the strangest feeling this won't be updated again. *Cough*2012*Cough*. Still, I like the story.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 8 . 1/17
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
NatNicole chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
This whole fic is pure GENIUS! *smirks*
Not to mention very realistic; a definite bonus!
Slytherson chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Interesting but cool fic looking forward to finding out what happens in the end if her being there changes the story plot in the end!?
Slytherson chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
That is so what I would be feeling I would lay low no playing with chairs until I was at age 14 or 16 to old to train with a business or something like living in a far far away island that takes years to reach!
Blonde Neko-chan chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
So far, this is a great story and I wish you would update. It's been quite some time since you last updated, after all. 2012... That's a long time...
I hope you see this and think to update ;)
~ Blonde Neko-Chan
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Best SI out there IMO! Also, sooo much better than the crap the last maga arcs churned out.
Mango eater 24 chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Why are there so many female naruto si oc it's getting annoying I read why to many of them I want to see the perspective of a male in this si oc naruto world
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
When the sight of corpses bring you relief
infinite eternity chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Why did you give the sensei two surnames?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
threads/shed-skin-a-naruto-time-travel-quest/

remember

Woleb os as above
echo42 chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Is that Sakura? Mom had green eyes and strawberry blond hair, methinks that's Sakura.
a-d Pilot chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
Ah, the ink blot test... I remember failing that stupid thing.

"What do you see in this picture?"

"Uh, black splotches?"

"And this one?"

"More black splotches?"

"Mmhmm, and this one?"

"Okay, look. If you want to test my shape recognition, try these."
"This is a house, this is a banana, this a duck...or a goose... Never mind. Forget the goo-du- Ugh."
"Look, here's a cat!"

Took a while to understand the tester wasn't just being a jerk.
Oh, and apparently I have an "attitude problem."
emily4498 chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
Your writing style is brilliant.
At first it seems inexperienced and a bit down-trodden, but your characterization is so strong it almost completely makes up for it!
It's vague but still specific about the important points, extremely thought-provoking, rhythmic, and straightforward.
You could add a little more detail, and you're a bit too limited to your character's perception of the world around them, not just their thoughts, but you still have the makings of a very good plot and a powerful character, even if it's not in the traditional sense. I've always wanted to write an almost neutral character like Rijii and now I have a goal to reach!
Thank you for this and I hope you find it in yourself to continue it someday!