Reviews for After the Battle was Won
joker12345677 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
this story is awesome and cute i love it
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Cute story. I like Harry/Tonks, despite the age difference. Tonks has always acted younger, and Harry was never really a child, thanks to Dumbledore's manipulations.

I'm quite disappointed that Remus, whom I've always considered a sensitive, kind person, would cheat on Tonks. He needs a good head-slapping! I couldn't care less what you do to Ginny. I've always considered her a fan-girl who was more interested in the-Boy-Who-Lived than just Harry. I don't get Harry/Ginny any more than I get Ron/Hermione.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Great story!
Xunzar chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I noticed a bit of The Summer of Change in here. But that's not a bad thing. Great story.
jh831 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
i would say T rating
other than that, i enjoyed reading
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hmm, I like it, but I'm sorry he felt he had to get away from Britain so soon. Of course, he did feel terribly ignored and let down in the aftermath of the Battle of Hogwarts...
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ohh Ginny you harlot! Remus you mangy mutt! Loved te story. So creative how you included Fleur and her sister in your story. Haha also the 10 yrs later. Perfect I could imgaine it precisely. Wonderful job!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good One-shot Honks story. I liked how Harry and Tonks handled their betrayals and how those actions of those they cared about pushed them together and made them realize that they loved each other. I would like to see a prequel to this showing the life Harry led leading up to this one-shot or a series of one-shots adding to the story. Ginny being a slut is very fun to read, she is not my favorite female character to endu up with Harry. I prefer either Hermione, Tonks or Fleur. So Thanks for writing this and sharing.,
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was nice.
Maae chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved this story! It actually touched me, i felt like crying. I love Honks and well this was a perfect story about them!:')
jenn008 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Love it!
major wallace chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
nice
1world-traveler chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was a very good fanfiction i loved it, especially becuase it had a new twist with harry marrying Nymphadora, it was great
slashslut chapter 1 . 11/24/2011