Reviews for Duties & Responsibilities of Being Ren's Manager
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You know what? What a great idea. Of course the acting tests would be filmed.

Logic of a rock.
What a great, great line.
sweetvanillamintyyy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hilarious hahaha! A revisit of that EPIC audition scene and how the other would've felt to watch it now that they know Kyoko. I am truly fulfilled hahahahaha!
wittyying chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
"That was Kyoko-chan. The girl with a face of a child, the manners of a lady, the disposition of an angel, a temper of a demon, and the logic of a rock...to see it all in front of his eyes in a span of a few seconds was something else."

Love this! I now have to go back and watch the anime and read the manga.
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
HEART. HEART. HEART. ! They should totally have such a tradition in canon! Oh, if only!
DreamIdol chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
that was surely amusing I hope there's more to this story.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
The characterization and the comments made about Kyoko were spot-on, I just loved it!
Teelsa chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ha ha ha

So funny

This is a great story!

I just love Yashiro! :)
lescribble chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
"... and the logic of a rock"

haha :D true, true.
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I don't understand why they had the "Rice" conversation. Interesting story though.
Skibbly chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I love you
autumnsnow55 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
hahaha i love yashiro-san! he's like the best manager ever. love love love your writing style! great fic!

-Autumn
Keoi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I suppose Ren has no fears of Kyoko EVER returning to Shou after watching her reaction test XD

Awesome oneshot!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I had to read that line again! It was briliant!

"That was Kyoko-chan. The girl with a face of a child, the manners of a lady, the disposition of an angel, a temper of a demon, and the logic of a rock. This is the girl Tsuruga Ren, the most sought-after celebrity in Japan, was in love with?"

I laughed so hard, I couldn't see straight!

And then when one of them said they wnated their daughter to be like her...dragonian! XD

So funny! I loved it!

~Ashlyn
rin03 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
OMG! That was so good :D i cant wait to see more but take your time :)
Ecki chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aw! This is a cute Kyoko and Ren.