Reviews for Dark Side of the Glass
nej47 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
I just found this story today-what a cool idea! I always suspected a part of Dean remained in Hell, but the idea that a part of SAM is there too...ooh, that gives me the good goosebumps. Can't wait to see how this all turns out!
cuddygirl18 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Can sam stay behind without Dean? I would like that!
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Hmm...this story is really good, I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews! The whole mirror thing is creepy, and I like that there are two brothers on each side of the glass. I'm totally confused about what's really going on most of the time, but that actually makes me like the story more.

I'm interested to see where you're going with this. Update soon! :)
StoryTagger chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Ok...I'm totally confused...Is this like the flip side of a coin. Is the grey-shirt-Dean Sammy evil or just the evil that poisoned him shining through. And if so did evil Sam hurt grey-shirt-Dean and then that reflected back on black-shirted Dean?
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Amazing start! I'm very interested in seeing this thing through to the end, see where you're headed. Great imagery and nicely planned dialogue. Nice Winchester voices too!

Added you to author alerts..
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
ArmagonAuthor chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
woah... trippy. Where did you get this idea from?
PennyFireFly chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
I love yor stroy. I like that the pace is a little faster than others that I have read. Please write more chapters I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
eaglegal chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
This story is interesting and thourghly confusing at the same time! Keep it up cause I will keep on reading!
snchills chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Very cool beginning. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. I used to love Forever Knight but I absolutely hated how they ended it. Hope this doesnt end the same way.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
You've got me hooked. I can't wait to see what is happening with Dean. The mirror thing was really creepy!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OOH! awesome fic hun

really well written!

i cant wait to read more

brilliant job so far hun :) really interesting fic

Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 2/6/2009