Reviews for Reparations
LionRawrr chapter 1 . 3/10
Absolutely fantasticthank you so much for writing!
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 1 . 2/19
I loved this story thank you so much, you had me on the edge of my page waiting for something to happen but I did foresee Redrow
Merilpts chapter 10 . 1/19
Thank you for writing this, it was really well written and a pleasure to read. I really like what you do
Pulcotinette chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
So I said I'll look up your other stories, and I did! I have to say that this one is (almost) as incredible as Turn. which is definitely my favourite thing in the world of written things. But this one is close second! Your OC are really good and the plot is awesome. I'm a bit sick of looking-for-a-bad-guy plots these days, but this one is rather nice.
I was dying to read smething else from you after turn and the one about waiting (I'm so sorry I forgot the titlebut every thing seems to be foundation related, and this one seems like a long one, and I'm not supposed to spend that much time on fanfictions, so I didn't want to start in before the holidays, but well ... here I am ... *grins sleeplessly*

Again, thanks you a lot!
Gingerljf175 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I really liked this story, there aren’t too many stories with Harry as a healer which I would like to see more of and you did a great job. I liked the focus on group therapy for drug use and stuff, and someone instigating it, it was something different and I enjoyed it, well done
geetika chapter 10 . 11/6/2017
i would just like to mention that i cant stop smilling like my mouth is starting to ache but i still cant stop smilling and i really cant thank you enough for the absolute brillance this fic is and im so so glad i came across this i mean god im never getting over this fic thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!
ookami-metsuki chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I. Fucking. Love. It.

I mean, that doesn't begin to cover it. This story is amazing. It has everything. Perfect pacing, fantastic plot, delightful interaction, character growth- just everything. It's hands down my favorite HP story ever, let alone Drarry. I am a little devastated that it's over (but also kind of relieved, because I desperately need sleep, it's 4 and a quarter in the morning, and my alarm goes off at six. I might just break it. Who needs to be on time?) But I'm not quite done gushing yet. Their relationship is precious, and you bloody drew it out long enough that I she'd tears and shared a bit of sexual frustration with poor Harry. Their union is beautiful, and you ended it so fucking well. A fuck all of kudos for you, thank you so much for the incredible story.
Ella Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Hey, just wanted to say how much I love this book and it's sequel, it was my first Drarry (which is now my otp) and brings back good memories (including how horrified my best friend was when I told her how in love I was with Drarry). I was so sad when the book ended.

Anyways, I hope someday I will drag my friend into Drarry, but until then I will keep searching for another Drarry that is just as good as this one is.

Ella Rose
DisenchantedGlow chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
I loved this! This isn't my normal ship, I usually read HGSS but I love Harry and Draco together. I've read a ton of stories where they're the secondary characters but this was my first long fic with them as the mains. I love your Draco! snarky and sarcastic and still himself. redeemed but not too sweet and light. Harry as a healer is great. I know he's supposedly a great auror after Hogwarts, but I can totally see him being sick of it all and wanting to help and heal people. great read!
korohoshi chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
God mordred fuck. Awesome as it can be. I absolutely adore you by now. Cant say anything else just that you are brilliant.
Ellyyuki chapter 10 . 8/17/2017
Omg, I loved this story so much. A bit like All Saints, but with Drarry. :D 3 LOVE it.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 10 . 8/14/2017
That's so awesome - I loved it!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Ellyyuki chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
I'll miss the patients too when they leave. :') You did a wonderful job with the OC's.
Elyyuki chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
This is amazing! :D Love it!
Ellyyuki chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
'I make no apologies for the slow-moving nature of my slash. But, just a warning, all the same.'
Never apologise for that! That's exactly what I like so much about your style of writing. It's also a very easy and compelling to read writing style you have. Love the story so far! :)
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »