Reviews for Reparations
Ella Rose chapter 1 . 9/23
Hey, just wanted to say how much I love this book and it's sequel, it was my first Drarry (which is now my otp) and brings back good memories (including how horrified my best friend was when I told her how in love I was with Drarry). I was so sad when the book ended.

Anyways, I hope someday I will drag my friend into Drarry, but until then I will keep searching for another Drarry that is just as good as this one is.

Ella Rose
DisenchantedGlow chapter 10 . 9/9
I loved this! This isn't my normal ship, I usually read HGSS but I love Harry and Draco together. I've read a ton of stories where they're the secondary characters but this was my first long fic with them as the mains. I love your Draco! snarky and sarcastic and still himself. redeemed but not too sweet and light. Harry as a healer is great. I know he's supposedly a great auror after Hogwarts, but I can totally see him being sick of it all and wanting to help and heal people. great read!
korohoshi chapter 10 . 8/27
God mordred fuck. Awesome as it can be. I absolutely adore you by now. Cant say anything else just that you are brilliant.
Ellyyuki chapter 10 . 8/17
Omg, I loved this story so much. A bit like All Saints, but with Drarry. :D 3 LOVE it.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 10 . 8/14
That's so awesome - I loved it!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Ellyyuki chapter 6 . 8/11
I'll miss the patients too when they leave. :') You did a wonderful job with the OC's.
Elyyuki chapter 3 . 8/10
This is amazing! :D Love it!
Ellyyuki chapter 2 . 8/9
'I make no apologies for the slow-moving nature of my slash. But, just a warning, all the same.'
Never apologise for that! That's exactly what I like so much about your style of writing. It's also a very easy and compelling to read writing style you have. Love the story so far! :)
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 10 . 6/7
Oh my gosh this is amazing! I loveas bad as it soundswell written rehab/ therapy stories, because they assure me, that however close I am to losing it, it's okay, because I can come back from it, given time, motivation, and the right kind of help.
And I really like how your characters are fragile but strongdamaged is, after all, far from broken.
Jilybean31 chapter 10 . 6/7
I devoured this story. I loved it and you had me laughing out loud! Your depictions of these characters were honest and oh so likable. I really liked how you allowed Ron to grow up and show that he is a good friend because he is made to be the bad guy far too often. Thank you so much for sharing !
Ayyyye! This was an amazingly good story!
Bravo, Bravo! *throws roses onto stage*
I absolutely loved it!️️️
Please keep writing! (make the world a better place with your amazing writing!)
Omg I put so many exclamation points in this comment
I love you ! This is a wonderful story. I'm going to be sad for a while I'll just reread it.
EvilQueen424 chapter 1 . 5/13
such an amazing story. ive been looking for a new one for maybe 6 months now! off the the sequel!
gothdrarry chapter 10 . 5/7
ooooh yes its perfect much love
SlythindorRen chapter 10 . 2/16
this was sooo cute, i love it! the fluff, the progression, everything about it is amazing!
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »