Reviews for Reparations
Hennan chapter 10 . 9/27
Brilliant story, I loved it, one of my favorites. Refreshing with a setting outside Hogwarts. I can't wait to read your other stories.
OMFG I LOVED IT!
being the greedy pervert I am, I wish there was more kissing in small closets and fucking. definitely more fucking. buthe I really do love how they worked as a team. that was heartwarming.
Oh Harry, you still haven't learnt that not liking someone doesn't always make them an evil mastermind. You lovable idiot.
Oranges? Could an orange scent to a chromia addict smell like lemons to a normal person? Oh no no no no no. No way in hell is it Draco. It has to be Algernon! Goddamn it I am so INVESTED. Sort it out boys!
Croutons! What ARE they all about, though, really?! They are adorable with their synchronised food-swaps and their salad dressing. I love them.

It is sooo Algernon, it has to be! I love his name by the way, Flowers For Algernon is one of my favourite books. Sorry I haven't signed in for these, I am tragically bad at capchas and it would take me several attempts!
I keep laughing every time the smell of lemons is mentioned! I'm itching to find out who's behind the dealing. Also, if Redrow cares so much why is he never THERE. Is it him? Does Draco know Terry? Are they exes? I have SO many questions. Thank god there's only ten chapters, I must consume it all.
Oh Harry you daft clueless thing! "Too busy to be gay" Harry is a favourite trope of mine for some reason. I suppose it just seems in character that he doesn't really think these things through.
After seeing this recced so many times I'm finally making my way through it. I love all the subtext here, it feels like you're telling so much story by *not* telling it and that's just wonderful. :)
secretlysmitten chapter 1 . 9/9
So, you're pretty much amazing. I haven't been able to stop reading this story since I started it... let's just say I had some poor work performance today lol I loved this story, it was all kinds of perfect! Do you still actively put stories up anywhere else?
readingaccount chapter 10 . 8/17
This is so incredible! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
Loved this fanfic Can't wait to read the sequel thank youu ️
love it
emily3755 chapter 9 . 7/4
I loved this story, SO SO SO SO SO much! It's great and the entire premise made so much sense! A really good read. OvO
Alex chapter 10 . 7/3