Reviews for Reparations
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 10 . 8/29
this is brilliant. love it.
This was beautiful! I may have stayed up till 5 in the morning reading it, but it was worth every word. Thank you!
Jen chapter 10 . 8/19
Thanks!
AshSkylar chapter 9 . 8/18
Called it!
Furere chapter 10 . 8/9
I probably already left a comment years ago, but doesnt hurt to do it twice, every time I read this Im amazed at just how much I can enjoy the plot, and the tension, and the theme, piece of art!
thehereandnow33 chapter 10 . 8/5
This fic made me smile...LOVED IT! :D
ColoredGaga chapter 9 . 7/27
All right, all right. I know we reached the climax and all you want, but I just want to say that in the flapjack scene, I was coincidentially drinking my coffee too so I was feeling really 'there', you know? And when they started getting...cozy I went all "OHHHH, THEY'RE FLIRTING! THEY'RE FLIRTING IN FRONT OF MEEEE!"
Ps. I love your fics.
destielinaTARDIS chapter 10 . 7/7
THIS WAS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE AUTHOR
garconglacon chapter 10 . 6/22
This story was absolutely brilliant. Your fiction is everything I've ever wanted fiction to be. I am deeply deeply impressed. What a treat!
alizarincrims0n chapter 1 . 6/11
Just finished reading this! Wonderfully written and hilariously sweet! Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Zugor chapter 10 . 5/27
this story was so compelling, so well woven and so well written that i pulled an all nighter to finish it.
Zugor chapter 9 . 5/27
Ah! I knew it was Redrow!
FanOfReading121 chapter 10 . 5/23
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I totally read it in two days! I am not off to check out more of your stories! Keep up the great work! Until next time...
Ohmygod this was wonderful. I absolutely loved it! I've never really been one for Harry Potter fanfiction, because most of my favorite couples were canon, and the books were so long, but the exceptional ones I've found, this definitely goes on the list :D
Darling Harry... that last conversation with Neville was gold. Adorable! Poor silly sots
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »