Reviews for Reparations
Sarahp chapter 10 . 3/25
I could not put this down until I was done! I was brushing my teeth, eating, morning, late nights! I loved it. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you :)
Jensindenial3516 chapter 10 . 2/17
Loved this one too!
Rain chapter 10 . 11/30/2019
Thank you so much for writing things, I've really enjoyed following this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2019
Absolutely loved this story!
Haven't read HPDM for ages and this was a great read! Hilarious, the conversation with the kitchen cupboards
Great story! Thanks for writing it!
Jaxr chapter 5 . 10/11/2019
I’m placing my bets it’s probably Redwood supplying the drugI’m pretty sure I have the name wrong) but the absent healer
Lostyourmind chapter 10 . 9/4/2019
Loved this so much!
Claywind chapter 10 . 8/26/2019
Oh my gods, this was amazing.
The slow build, the characterisation, the story, the pacing ! Gaaaah!
I fell head-first for your red-herring with Tremellen, and I really did not see Algernon coming, so kudos on that, because that betrayal was all the more horrible!
Also, damn but "It takes a special kind of Ravenclaw to turn people's life into cold hard numbers" was a really REALLY good line.
I'm also very impressed by your ability to weave a complex (and mostly original) setting out of the sparse information we have about St-Mungo's in the books.
Congratulations on your OCs, they were great characters, all very distinct, and the fact that I can still remember their names and basic temperaments is a testament to your skill in crafting and presenting them in the story. Fyzal, Ramona, Cecile, Rodriguez, Tremellen and Algernon felt real, just as real as the environment in which you made them interact.

I don't really have much more to say, save that you have my complete regard for your skills and dedication. I'm favoriting this story as soon as that comment is posted, and I'm going to keep and eye on what else you write, that's for sure.
The Ultimate Undesirable chapter 10 . 4/18/2019
Oh my word I cant even with how much I love this! I wasnt sure how I felt about Harry as a healer and there was a shockingly lack amount of smut than I expected. But the way you were with your words and the plot totally kept me reading. The slow real build up, explanations. That first kiss had me all excited! Totally didnt expect it to be that person in the end but it was a good choice. Then although In disappointed it didnt go to full on sex but what you did put was bloody brilliant! I know this was written years ago but Im hoping when I exit our of this their is a sequeal on your profile!
antigonelives chapter 10 . 3/22/2019
I basically binge read this in a day because, like everything else of yours that I’ve read, this fic is beautifully written and tender with amazing characterisation and I cannot tell you how much I admire your style! Please never stop creating fiction!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2019
You have such a great writing style and the pacing of your chapters were greatly, well, paced heh. Also I love how so well in tune Draco in your story is compared to the Draco in the books/movies. It was really fun to read and nice to see them in a healing setting (I got so many Grey's Anatomy vibes). I can't wait to read Foundations!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2019
I've loved every second of this story and I'm very excited to continue on 'Foundations'. Thank you for publishing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2019
Loved your story!
I think that the development of Draco's and Harry's relationship was really amazing, because while there were certainly important scenes I can't point my finger on what really made the difference. I felt that they stayed in character the whole time and it didn't feel rushed! Thank you so much for this :")
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 10 . 10/20/2018
Wow. I absolutely loved this fic! Really really enjoyed it. Perfect length, perfect characterisation and perfect amount of plot going on. So good. Thank you.
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 7 . 10/19/2018
This is so good!
Silvanesti chapter 10 . 10/10/2018
A beautiful and highly entertaining story, thank you.
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »