Reviews for Reparations
SaturnTails chapter 10 . 2/23
Amazing. Amazing. I guess I should be expecting it now as all your work I’ve read so far has been. I am so happy there is a great big sequel to this.
I absolutely adore your writing style. I first read Turn (which blew me away) then I read the hot day in the portions lab one shot and now this one.
The banter between D and H makes my heart so happy it hurts, your amusing little introductions before each chapter never fail to make me smile.
I know I'm ridiculously late to the table but I want to thank you and congratulate you on your amazing talent. Turn was the first Drarry story I read and I fear you have spoilt me so much I wont even try to read another author's portrayal, but will continue to read through the rest if yours.
I hope you are still well and happy and that you never stop writing x
Clyden chapter 10 . 12/27/2020
This was absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing this. It's wonderful and gave me a new perspective regarding those who goes to rehab. Thank you for sharing this amazingly great fanfic of Drarry, which they were a hot sweet couple.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2020
Lovely, beautiful, sweet and hot! I just love everything you write! Thank you very much!
Aline chapter 10 . 9/18/2020
Pretty good description of blowjob . Did you try yourself once?
Aline chapter 6 . 9/18/2020
The last part is emotional
mollypurkey chapter 10 . 8/4/2020
This is lovely and perfect and laugh out loud funny. Thank you for sharing!
LivingInBibliomania chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
yep
shortie990 chapter 10 . 6/23/2020
I know this story was written a while ago. And i dont know if you check this site anymore. But i just wanted to say that i love this story. You write Draco and Harry so well. I love how this was a slow burn and they didnt rush into it like some stories do. One of my favourites. Well done!
Bele chapter 10 . 6/17/2020
soooo sweeeet, Harry and Draco of course. Drugs suck, but I sure as hell can understand the desire for an out... as always, brilliant story, hilarious disclaimer and AN's , loved every minute! thank you very much for sharing this gem with us!
Luzula-spicata chapter 10 . 6/17/2020
Summers fang chapter 10 . 6/9/2020
It's beautiful and very interesting. I love the whole healer thing, helping humans with their problems, the life within a hospital, quite insightful, especially as I plan to enter medicine. it's really cool
Summers fang chapter 6 . 6/8/2020
loving it like mad!
LoLaTheFreAkNo.1 chapter 10 . 5/8/2020
Loved it so much I couldn't put it down until I reached the end within 24 hours xD

Great development of characters and the OCs are amazing. Looking forward to see how things continue as I doubt the two can stop arguing with each other for 5 mins xD

you have a great way of telling a story and I genuinely wanted to find out more about the other characters back story and the insight into mental health was so raw and genuine.

since this is a few years old to which platform did you switch to and look forward to more long stories.
Beth chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
This is the third time I've read this, I think, but I'm just as excited as ever!
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »