Reviews for Reparations
Zugor chapter 10 . 5/27
this story was so compelling, so well woven and so well written that i pulled an all nighter to finish it.
Zugor chapter 9 . 5/27
Ah! I knew it was Redrow!
FanOfReading121 chapter 10 . 5/23
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I totally read it in two days! I am not off to check out more of your stories! Keep up the great work! Until next time...
Ohmygod this was wonderful. I absolutely loved it! I've never really been one for Harry Potter fanfiction, because most of my favorite couples were canon, and the books were so long, but the exceptional ones I've found, this definitely goes on the list :D
Darling Harry... that last conversation with Neville was gold. Adorable! Poor silly sots
I just found this a few hours ago, and it. Is. WONDERFUL!
thank you so much. I didn't think I could ship Drarry, but you make it work so well :D
Crayon chapter 10 . 4/23
So, I realize this story is a few years old now, but you ask so sweetly for feedback that hopefully you'll still enjoying hearing it. First, that was so fucking hot! Seriously, my family kept coming in and interrupting me while I was reading it and I was like no, guh, not now, they're about to... But of course I couldn't say that so I just had to keep going back and rereading bits to get back into it again and it was a lovely combination of sweet and funny and mostly hot as hell. So now that I've got that out of the way, I'll say that I really like your writing style. You move the story along very quickly but add so many small details that make it come to life. I feel like your characters are 3-dimensional -stuff like Cecile having her hair ripped out, like the Thursday contest for flapjacks (so glad Draco joined in), like the fact that Harry can see Ron's expressions on whatever face he's polyjuiced into, etc. I enjoyed the mystery, though I did have my suspicions. I really enjoyed this story - just want to I've it a big hug. Weird, huh? Very happy that there is a sequel! Thank you!
Crayon chapter 7 . 4/22
Very erotic supply cupboard kiss. So far I think all your best work is done in cupboards. ;-) Is it me or is it a bit hot in here?
Crayon chapter 4 . 4/22
Just a quickie to say I'm enjoying the heck out of this. Love Harry as a healer trying to do something meaningful, and am really liking your OCs and the whole setup of the clinic. And of course, the delicious tension between Harry and Draco. Their two hours in a cupboard seems to have passed very quickly for them. I know it did for me. :-)
Really great story - loved every minute of it ;)
Dante's Divine Comedy chapter 10 . 4/15
I really liked this story. You portrayal of Draco's character is very original. The romantic development between Draco and Harry was very realistic. I'm going to read the sequel for sure.
Yes I'm disgustingly happy too... N its slightly worrying cos I'm ill n in so much of pain n have been Bedridden for three weeks.. I must emphasize "only physical pain" cos mentally I'm alarmingly disgustingly happy ... Lo talented beautiful writer... N u are such a tease...but I loved it... The chemistry build up was nothing short of ... Hmmm what superlative do I use? Words fail me... I suppose creating beauty with words is ur thing not mine... But id like to let u know it effected me in a very pleasant way... N surprisingly I wasn't disappointed with the lack of physically intamacy before the last chapter... In fact I thought how u played it was simply gorgeous n perfect.. The anticipation was heady n made the pleasure of reading that last chapter a sweeet sweet beautiful torture... Which I'm willing to go through again and again... I don't know how to convey how much I really enjoyed ur writing... Ur sense of humour ur originality and ur characterization was brilliant... Its 5 in the evening now n I will confess I have slept for not more than 2 hours since yesterday morning... I have u to blame I'm not complaining tho... Hmmm I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight either cos much to my delight the sweet torture will continue as I am now aware there is a sequel... Yay!Congratulations! And good luck always... U have just added one more hopelessly devoted new fan... He he... God bless... oh n I'm sorry I had to comment after every chapter... Well it was hard to resist... I know its not fun to read comment after comment from the same person...
mailni85 chapter 9 . 4/9
I'm here to delight... U beautiful soul...u r fucking brilliant.. N u have had my undivided attention for hours n no ones even taken their clothes of yet.. The fact that ur writing is so alluring n the fact that u can even turn ur reader on with nothing physical but two kisses.. Do u know how brilliant that is? The characterizationis so perfect n the way u built the chemistry betweeen those to is something unexplanable and fantastic.. I am humbled n in awe... Thank u for this
malini85 chapter 8 . 4/8
OK fine I succumbed to sleep... Finally... I slept for two hours n I'm rested n I have decided to dedicate the whole of today to reading ur beautiful beautiful work... N Im excited to learn this story has a sequel...yay!.ummmm...OK... Muaaaah
malini85 chapter 7 . 4/8
My god ur brilliant. That was just soooooooo perfect...n I know ur probably laughing at me but I guess I should even if it's grudgingly... Admit that the sun is out and I'm still reading... N I read the whole night I don't think I want to stop... And alsooo today I'm pretty sure will be an interesting day... Me trying and probably failing to stay awake... Thanks! But then again I can't say I'm complaining... Ur a very talented person..
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »