Reviews for Reparations
LizzysSongs chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
loved it! called who the "bad guy" was very early tho, at his second appearance already I think. anyway, I'm off reading the sequel now
Grace chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
I think that you are an amazing writer. I loved how draco and harry didn't get together until the end. I also liked the ending thankyou for this story:)
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
this was just really beautiful. I loved your characterisations and character development as well as how you wrote the developing relationship between Draco and Harry. I also really liked little details you slipped in like the talking cupboard haha. Oh, and Cecile is my new fave OC. I have massive problems coming up with OCs (at least believable ones which read like real characters/people), so kudos to you, also for finishing such a long fic :)
likeyouwannabeloved chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
I loved this story so so so so much! I'm sorry I didn't leave comments on each chapter - I was too busy devouring the whole thing as quickly as possible. :) I loved the slow-burn and sexy payoff at the end. Five stars, two thumbs up, A Drarry. Thanks for sharing!
WhereforeArtThou chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
I love all your stories ~ You're my favorite author on here.
DaughterJudyK chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
OMG. I loved this. You're wonderful. I usually go for Auror!Harry Healer!Draco but this was so much better. :)
muddier waters chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
ughhhhh this was perfect
muddier waters chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
i think drarry has become a new otp
muddier waters chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
i love this so far
muddier waters chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
i love the relationship between harry, ron, and hermione! well don :)

oooo ginny ooooh intrigue
muddier waters chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
this is going to be my first foray into Drarry, but you come highly recommended by Shaya...so here goes nothing.
Mandy chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
absolutely love this. Although getting five hours asleep because I was reading it before bed is not so lovely. I love the slow build of their relationship and all of your OCs. Can't wait to read foundations.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
This was so good! I really liked your characterization of Harry.
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Aaaah! Lovely, so lovely I- I can't quite put it into words. I don't have a word for this. But maybe that means more to you than any words ever could.
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 3 . 11/28/2015