Reviews for Reparations
CLovesHarryPotter chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I love this story so much! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Which I'm about to do! This story is breath-taking and I CANNOT stop reading, not that I want to!
Chloe chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Oh My Stars, I have fallen in love with this story already! It is overwhelmingly beautiful, easy to read and just... incredible 3 Thanks for writing it!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
You're brilliant. :)
linen-and-curls chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
i stayed up until 4:30 in the morning reading this fic and it was worth every second. thank you so much for writing and i can't wait to read your sequel after i've slept some!
ivyginny chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
When someone can apply such deep character building to a sex scene, there is really nothing much more to add.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I know nothing is perfect but this is pretty damn close. I absolutely adored your characterization of Draco which means something because I'm really picky. I can honestly say this is my favorite fic and I've been reading drarry for years. Thank you so much for writing this!
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
So his dad was trying to 'medicate' him, or what?
Trueillusions1 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I read this fic years ago when I was really into fan fic. Life and just the general business of it had me cutting back on my fan fiction reading considerably. When I started a new job last year that was a desk job that allowed me to listen to music through headphones at my desk I discovered the wonderful world of PodFic. Now, even though life is still crazy busy all the time, I can get my fan fiction and my drarry fix. I have become a total addict again and I am prefectly happy being so. When I discovered this fic in Pod form I was soooo happy. I spent all of 2 day of work listening to it again. Well this was last year and I admit I have listened to a lot of fanfic since then so the details are kind of fussy. And today I dicovered Foundations. I actually never knew that Foundations existed until today. So I have decided to spend the next week or more listening to this fic for the 3rd timse and foundations after that. I wanted to let you know that your fics are fantastic and I never tire of them.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
I love it. Love you. Love fucking everything! The disgusting coffee, the wet-fish slaps, the plot and the character development, the universe and the realism of it all. You're a genius.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
This was amazing! It was so well written! It's 1:30 in the morning now, but I just couldn't stop reading. I'm like smiling so hard right now! Good job. Amazing job, in fact.

liv
SpencerBrown chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
This was brilliant.
The first Harry/Draco I've read where I actually liked and believed both of them. :)
Thanks for the week's worth of smiles.
Anna Hawk chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Wow what to say ! You are such an amazing writer ! Every time I had to stop reading because I had to go to work, I still couldn't stop thinking about the story and wondering where this was going ! I have never felt so much anticipation for our guys to finally kiss. I like reading smut a lot but you just made my heart beat so much faster just by writing about their kisses. So hot and sexy but still so sweet and tender! I completely fell in love with your writing and story. So totally worth the wait !
Now I'm going to read Fondations and then I'll read Turn which will be the longest fanfic I've ever read ! I'm looking forward to it ! I guess I'll try reading as much from you as I can ! :D
KathrenCullen18 chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
That was adorable! :D
lordvio chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
I loved it. I loved it all.
Marie chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Normally I don't post any review... Because I'm French and my English is well, not the best. But I love your stories! I couldn't stop reading this one and I just skipped the sleeping part of yesterday night. Ill just jump to foundations now... Great HD stories and tea are the best! Hope you'll continue writing HD! You're talented! :-)
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »