Reviews for Reparations
Stefartemis chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
Frustrating Draco is frustrating! I'm also dying to know who the dealer is !
Stefartemis chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
I love the dialogue with the cupboard!
Also liked how you kept things lighthearted, without making light of the serious subjects that backdrop their story.
Stefartemis chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
The slow burn kills me a bit... But this story is so good!
Stefartemis chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
I'm still fairly new to the Drarry pairing and your story was highly recommended!
I love it so far! I think they are both in character, adults but not so much, and I really enjoyed their interactions.
I love your OC's I think they make sense and enricher the story!
I don't usually like reading Healer fics, for the same reason I abandoned most hospital-based TV series. Being a doctor myself, I'm usually a bit done with the hospital environment when I'm finally out of it. But I really enjoyed your portrayal of it! And never in a million years I saw Harry as a Healer, but you really made it work!
ALittlePartyNeverKilledNobody chapter 10 . 1/14/2016
Hi!
Well, I'm so sorry for not commenting earlier but I kinda was- TOO BUSY CLICKING THAT "NEXT CHAPTER" BUTTON BECAUSE GAAAAH this story freaking rocks xD
I enjoyed your writing style, even though I would sugest some line breakers between the scene changes? It was just a tiny bit confusing sometimes but overall not much of a problem
I absolutely loved how you portrayed them and the plot idea was awesome too goshh
DAT SEXUAL TENSION DOE uff
rapidly fans herself
Great job really great job :D
Thank you so much for posting this!

gaahsohotandsexywantmoredidimentionhot
this-ship-has-sunk.13 chapter 10 . 1/10/2016
I absolutely adore your fics and your writing and I just wanted to say that you are the reason I now ship drarry. You are a wonderful person, I hope you know that.
LizzysSongs chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
loved it! called who the "bad guy" was very early tho, at his second appearance already I think. anyway, I'm off reading the sequel now
Grace chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
I think that you are an amazing writer. I loved how draco and harry didn't get together until the end. I also liked the ending thankyou for this story:)
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
this was just really beautiful. I loved your characterisations and character development as well as how you wrote the developing relationship between Draco and Harry. I also really liked little details you slipped in like the talking cupboard haha. Oh, and Cecile is my new fave OC. I have massive problems coming up with OCs (at least believable ones which read like real characters/people), so kudos to you, also for finishing such a long fic :)
likeyouwannabeloved chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
I loved this story so so so so much! I'm sorry I didn't leave comments on each chapter - I was too busy devouring the whole thing as quickly as possible. :) I loved the slow-burn and sexy payoff at the end. Five stars, two thumbs up, A Drarry. Thanks for sharing!
WhereforeArtThou chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
I love all your stories ~ You're my favorite author on here.
DaughterJudyK chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
OMG. I loved this. You're wonderful. I usually go for Auror!Harry Healer!Draco but this was so much better. :)
muddier waters chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
ughhhhh this was perfect
muddier waters chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
i think drarry has become a new otp
muddier waters chapter 3 . 12/16/2015