Reviews for Reparations
muddier waters chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
i love the relationship between harry, ron, and hermione! well don :)

oooo ginny ooooh intrigue
muddier waters chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
this is going to be my first foray into Drarry, but you come highly recommended by Shaya...so here goes nothing.
Mandy chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
absolutely love this. Although getting five hours asleep because I was reading it before bed is not so lovely. I love the slow build of their relationship and all of your OCs. Can't wait to read foundations.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
This was so good! I really liked your characterization of Harry.
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Aaaah! Lovely, so lovely I- I can't quite put it into words. I don't have a word for this. But maybe that means more to you than any words ever could.
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Oh, meddling Fyzal. This is adorable
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Squealing, truly and thoroughly squealing.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
So this was amazing. I got your refrence to HIMYM (at least I hope it was). Seriously an amazing fic, good job! Also you're great anf fabulous okay bye
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
You're amazing
This story was brilliant. I'm speechless
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Major love for this chapter.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
I love this story. You rock.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
That
was intense
You are
amazing
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Great start!
turbulenthandholding chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Love, love, love this story, so much! I keep forgetting to say in my reviews how much I enjoyed Harry's opinionated cupboard. I loved this last chapter and adored how Draco and Harry finally got together. This was such a great read and I enjoyed it so much! Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
Aaahhh! This is suspenseful and delightful and wonderful. I love Draco's gradual thawing toward Harry and adore how Harry is putting the pieces together! Thank you so much!
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »