Reviews for Reparations
Emeraudedeux chapter 7 . 6/20
ahhh, that sweet sweet moment i've been longing for! That was wonderful and every bit as delicious as I expected it to be!

I can't wait for you to it again either, Harry! Any way you'd be willing to share draco with me? ;)
Emeraudedeux chapter 6 . 6/20
Yes, Harry Potter... there are much worse ways to start your morning.

I can totally relate to Draco's cool demeanor, especially when it comes to not showing your feelings when you really do care for someone.

I never would have thought about putting either of them (Draco Harry) in a Healer type position, but even six chapters in I'm still blown away how much it just... works!
Maybe that's due to your amazing creativity and writing levels.

Who knows, but Merlin's balls, this fic is awesome! :)
Athena.the.Agonist chapter 1 . 6/20
This is my first Drarry, so I'm really excited! Love the foreshadowing in this first chapter ("You need to get a lovely girlfriend." HA!). Good introduction. :)
Emeraudedeux chapter 5 . 6/20
Eeeek! Yes, Harry! Accept it, mister. You are smitten!
Emeraudedeux chapter 4 . 6/20
I love seeing that vulnerable side of Draco
Emeraudedeux chapter 3 . 6/20
Draco and Harry locked in a cubby. Whatever could they get up to?
I love it. This was delightfully fluffy and goodness and happy. Thank you for making my first foray into slash deliciously tension filled and satisfying. Can't wait to read Foundations!
Emeraudedeux chapter 2 . 6/20
Ginny Weasley you little sneak!

How does everyone seem to realize Draco is gay, but Harry doesn't? I can't wait until he finds out. Maybe it will help him get his head out of his arse and acknowledge his real feelings too!
Emeraudedeux chapter 1 . 6/19
This is my first drarry, and though we haven't really gotten to that aspect yet I will say that I am loving this so far!

I adore the way you've portrayed Hermione and Harry's know-all relationship here. It's exactly how I picture them being together. Though I'm normally not team Ron, his adorable drunk sweet nothings towards Hermjone are, well... Adorable!

Can't wait to see what Mr. Malfoy is up to!
AshesOfLauren chapter 1 . 6/19
I've been SO excited to reread this for WEEKS! Quirky Harry is the best thing ever, and no one writes a quirky Harry like you, my dear! I LOVE this story!

Also, I actually got the "Friends" reference this time around. Could I BE any slower? ;) hahaha
#WandloreFanGirl
#WandloreR&FGroupRead
oblivion.baby chapter 4 . 6/19
This is my first full length Drarry and slash, and I am really loving it so far. It has always baffled me how people could pair Draco and Harry together considering how much they loathe each other, but I am really enjoying your take on this so far! I really see the potential for both of them, and the chemistry and tension is just right. So excited for what's to come.

#wandlorefangirl
#wandloreR&Fgroupread
Madval29 chapter 10 . 6/17
Ok I'm not logging in because it is currently 4 am and I just stayed up all night reading this story. It is amazing. I loved it. There was so much intrigue with the red herrings and their relationship. There weren't any dull moments it was really gripping.
fuchsssy chapter 10 . 6/14
Hi!
I've just finished reading your 10 chapters. I've begun reading less than a couple hours. I just couldn't stop. I've read some other stories of yours that I've really appreciated but since I usually read on my phone, leaving reviews is not really practical; so I've moved on to my computer to leave some reviews.
I really loved this story! I'm not familiar with Healers, it's the first time I've read about a Healer Harry. But I have to say that it's logical, the way he is, wanting to save people.
And I found it fantastic the way you made them interract. It's not too quick not too slow. They were perfectly developing their relationship.
A wonderful story, that will definitely be one of my favorites.
So now, I will go read your sequel!
Skyeline chapter 10 . 5/9
I was thinking cigarette long before Draco mentioned it, and I don't even smoke! so hot. #wandlorefangirl
Skyeline chapter 7 . 5/8