Reviews for Reparations
IchigoGalaxy chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
This was one on the best written fic I've read. I just love your style. it is also a very unique story and I know you wrote this yard ago but I still haven't read anything quite like it. I will continue with the sequel. You are one of my top faves btw. Much love.
Hennan chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
Brilliant story, I loved it, one of my favorites. Refreshing with a setting outside Hogwarts. I can't wait to read your other stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
OMFG I LOVED IT!
being the greedy pervert I am, I wish there was more kissing in small closets and fucking. definitely more fucking. buthe I really do love how they worked as a team. that was heartwarming.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
Oh Harry, you still haven't learnt that not liking someone doesn't always make them an evil mastermind. You lovable idiot.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Oranges? Could an orange scent to a chromia addict smell like lemons to a normal person? Oh no no no no no. No way in hell is it Draco. It has to be Algernon! Goddamn it I am so INVESTED. Sort it out boys!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
Croutons! What ARE they all about, though, really?! They are adorable with their synchronised food-swaps and their salad dressing. I love them.

It is sooo Algernon, it has to be! I love his name by the way, Flowers For Algernon is one of my favourite books. Sorry I haven't signed in for these, I am tragically bad at capchas and it would take me several attempts!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
I keep laughing every time the smell of lemons is mentioned! I'm itching to find out who's behind the dealing. Also, if Redrow cares so much why is he never THERE. Is it him? Does Draco know Terry? Are they exes? I have SO many questions. Thank god there's only ten chapters, I must consume it all.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
Oh Harry you daft clueless thing! "Too busy to be gay" Harry is a favourite trope of mine for some reason. I suppose it just seems in character that he doesn't really think these things through.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
After seeing this recced so many times I'm finally making my way through it. I love all the subtext here, it feels like you're telling so much story by *not* telling it and that's just wonderful. :)
secretlysmitten chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
So, you're pretty much amazing. I haven't been able to stop reading this story since I started it... let's just say I had some poor work performance today lol I loved this story, it was all kinds of perfect! Do you still actively put stories up anywhere else?
readingaccount chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
This is so incredible! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Loved this fanfic Can't wait to read the sequel thank youu ️
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
love it
emily3755 chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
I loved this story, SO SO SO SO SO much! It's great and the entire premise made so much sense! A really good read. OvO
Alex chapter 10 . 7/3/2016