Reviews for Reparations
Yes I'm disgustingly happy too... N its slightly worrying cos I'm ill n in so much of pain n have been Bedridden for three weeks.. I must emphasize "only physical pain" cos mentally I'm alarmingly disgustingly happy ... Lo talented beautiful writer... N u are such a tease...but I loved it... The chemistry build up was nothing short of ... Hmmm what superlative do I use? Words fail me... I suppose creating beauty with words is ur thing not mine... But id like to let u know it effected me in a very pleasant way... N surprisingly I wasn't disappointed with the lack of physically intamacy before the last chapter... In fact I thought how u played it was simply gorgeous n perfect.. The anticipation was heady n made the pleasure of reading that last chapter a sweeet sweet beautiful torture... Which I'm willing to go through again and again... I don't know how to convey how much I really enjoyed ur writing... Ur sense of humour ur originality and ur characterization was brilliant... Its 5 in the evening now n I will confess I have slept for not more than 2 hours since yesterday morning... I have u to blame I'm not complaining tho... Hmmm I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight either cos much to my delight the sweet torture will continue as I am now aware there is a sequel... Yay!Congratulations! And good luck always... U have just added one more hopelessly devoted new fan... He he... God bless... oh n I'm sorry I had to comment after every chapter... Well it was hard to resist... I know its not fun to read comment after comment from the same person...
mailni85 chapter 9 . 4/9
I'm here to delight... U beautiful soul...u r fucking brilliant.. N u have had my undivided attention for hours n no ones even taken their clothes of yet.. The fact that ur writing is so alluring n the fact that u can even turn ur reader on with nothing physical but two kisses.. Do u know how brilliant that is? The characterizationis so perfect n the way u built the chemistry betweeen those to is something unexplanable and fantastic.. I am humbled n in awe... Thank u for this
malini85 chapter 8 . 4/8
OK fine I succumbed to sleep... Finally... I slept for two hours n I'm rested n I have decided to dedicate the whole of today to reading ur beautiful beautiful work... N Im excited to learn this story has a sequel...yay!.ummmm...OK... Muaaaah
malini85 chapter 7 . 4/8
My god ur brilliant. That was just soooooooo perfect...n I know ur probably laughing at me but I guess I should even if it's grudgingly... Admit that the sun is out and I'm still reading... N I read the whole night I don't think I want to stop... And alsooo today I'm pretty sure will be an interesting day... Me trying and probably failing to stay awake... Thanks! But then again I can't say I'm complaining... Ur a very talented person..
malini85 chapter 6 . 4/8
OK ive decided.. This is infact I mean it's got be illegal it just has to be... Its 6 minites to five in the bloody morning... How can a woman sleep? When ur story is so bloody good... N no I don't have insomnia... Its just compelling to just keep reading this... Damn I'm so gonna regret this in the morning... The shocking fact tho is I'm actually not complaining... :)
malini85 chapter 5 . 4/8
Its 3:42 am n im still reading n I can't seem to stop... My mind tells me I need sleep... But who's listening really? Damn what have u done to me woman... It seriously should be illegal to be this bloody good... Hmph!
malini85 chapter 4 . 4/8
OK now I'm the one grinning like a looon... Gosh! I love this..
Eeeeeee! I'm loving this lol
malini85 chapter 1 . 4/8
Awww its cute... i can telll this is going to be awesome
EchoKatt chapter 10 . 4/5
Freking love this! w
MiranDuranDa chapter 10 . 4/2
Great fic. I thoroughly enjoyed the characterization of both Harry and Draco as well as the patients.

If you're up for some ConCrit, I do have a couple things to mention. First, it's a little detail in terms of the fic, but it threw me off only because I have experience with rehabs: only the new people ever sit with their legs and arms crossed. It was extremely weird to me that Malfoy sat that way during group. I'm sure that probably seems completely insignificant to you, but hear me out. That first time you go to rehab most people think of themselves as the normal person who uses for fun in a room full of people who have an actual problem. Most people don't think they need to be there, and that crosses into body language by physically closing yourself off: crossing your arms and legs. Anyone who's been around a while can walk into an AA or NA meeting for the first time and point out who's just starting based on just that posture. In the normal wild that might just be a comfortable way to sit, but for Malfoy to sit that way is the same thing as him distancing himself from the patients and highlighting that they are the ones with the problems.

Other than that, I do wish that Redrow was a little more subtle. While it was a twist that he hadn't intentionally set Draco up, his reluctance to have the patients talk with Aurors as well as his avoidance of stage two wasn't explained by any thing other than him being the culprit.
kumquat42 chapter 10 . 3/11
Omgs, I love this so much! It's so awesome and stuff! And believable and IC and awesome!
Also, my inner Latin nerd demands me to point out that 'my story is mine to tell' would be 'mea fabula mei dicere est' cause if noun/adjective agreement and stand-ins and infinitive phrases and other grammar-y stuff that online translators love to ignore
Also also this is awesome and I love it!
Gonna stop typing before I start sounding like a broken record, which I already do...whoops...
Wolfey77 chapter 10 . 3/10
Now that the story is over I can bounce over and hug you!
I loved it! I definitely always like fics with Draco as a healer, though I have never read it where Harry is one. But it was great!
I just
They're adorable, write more
Rylee Dawn chapter 10 . 3/4
I LOVE this fic! My boyfriend is probably tired of me going on about it. Such a brilliant ending. It's made me genuinely happy. I always though Harry would be a Healer!
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 10 . 2/28
I really enjoyed the way you handled Harry's and Draco's future : their relationship and their evolution are plausible and Draco is deeply likeable without having his actions as a Death Eater minimized. You also knew how to use OCs when necessary without giving them to much importance !
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »