Reviews for Reparations
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2019
You have such a great writing style and the pacing of your chapters were greatly, well, paced heh. Also I love how so well in tune Draco in your story is compared to the Draco in the books/movies. It was really fun to read and nice to see them in a healing setting (I got so many Grey's Anatomy vibes). I can't wait to read Foundations!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2019
I've loved every second of this story and I'm very excited to continue on 'Foundations'. Thank you for publishing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2019
Loved your story!
I think that the development of Draco's and Harry's relationship was really amazing, because while there were certainly important scenes I can't point my finger on what really made the difference. I felt that they stayed in character the whole time and it didn't feel rushed! Thank you so much for this :")
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 10 . 10/20/2018
Wow. I absolutely loved this fic! Really really enjoyed it. Perfect length, perfect characterisation and perfect amount of plot going on. So good. Thank you.
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 7 . 10/19/2018
This is so good!
Silvanesti chapter 10 . 10/10/2018
A beautiful and highly entertaining story, thank you.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 10 . 9/22/2018
Absolute perfection. I gotta say, I almost didn't read past the first chapter because apparently stories not in past tense irk my sensibilities, but your writing was too good to walk away from. A delightful read from start to finish.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 2 . 9/20/2018
I love the hostile interactions between them already. hilarious.
DaisyPotter13 chapter 10 . 9/18/2018
loved this!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2018
AHA I TOTALLY KNEW IT WAS REDROW FEELS GOOD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2018
Chapter 6 is my fav chapter yet! It made me smile and laugh and both harry and draco’s characters seem really spot-on. Love this fic- putting it on the list of all time fav drarry! Great job 3
bethabetha chapter 6 . 8/14/2018
it’s so rare to find a ff in which the characters are *believable* and this is one of those rare stories. i’m a very picky reader, and i honestly can’t find a single negative thing to say about Reparations. the canon characters are both original and true to their canon selves, and i really like the OCs. great premise, great plot so far, and great writing
JanieOhio chapter 10 . 7/31/2018
OMG. I loved this so much. great job writing these two characters so well. rushing off to the sequel.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2018