Reviews for Reparations
ColoredGaga chapter 9 . 7/27
All right, all right. I know we reached the climax and all you want, but I just want to say that in the flapjack scene, I was coincidentially drinking my coffee too so I was feeling really 'there', you know? And when they started getting...cozy I went all "OHHHH, THEY'RE FLIRTING! THEY'RE FLIRTING IN FRONT OF MEEEE!"
Ps. I love your fics.
destielinaTARDIS chapter 10 . 7/7
garconglacon chapter 10 . 6/22
This story was absolutely brilliant. Your fiction is everything I've ever wanted fiction to be. I am deeply deeply impressed. What a treat!
alizarincrims0n chapter 1 . 6/11
Just finished reading this! Wonderfully written and hilariously sweet! Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Zugor chapter 10 . 5/27
this story was so compelling, so well woven and so well written that i pulled an all nighter to finish it.
Zugor chapter 9 . 5/27
Ah! I knew it was Redrow!
FanOfReading121 chapter 10 . 5/23
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I totally read it in two days! I am not off to check out more of your stories! Keep up the great work! Until next time...
Ohmygod this was wonderful. I absolutely loved it! I've never really been one for Harry Potter fanfiction, because most of my favorite couples were canon, and the books were so long, but the exceptional ones I've found, this definitely goes on the list :D
Darling Harry... that last conversation with Neville was gold. Adorable! Poor silly sots
I just found this a few hours ago, and it. Is. WONDERFUL!
thank you so much. I didn't think I could ship Drarry, but you make it work so well :D
Crayon chapter 10 . 4/23
So, I realize this story is a few years old now, but you ask so sweetly for feedback that hopefully you'll still enjoying hearing it. First, that was so fucking hot! Seriously, my family kept coming in and interrupting me while I was reading it and I was like no, guh, not now, they're about to... But of course I couldn't say that so I just had to keep going back and rereading bits to get back into it again and it was a lovely combination of sweet and funny and mostly hot as hell. So now that I've got that out of the way, I'll say that I really like your writing style. You move the story along very quickly but add so many small details that make it come to life. I feel like your characters are 3-dimensional -stuff like Cecile having her hair ripped out, like the Thursday contest for flapjacks (so glad Draco joined in), like the fact that Harry can see Ron's expressions on whatever face he's polyjuiced into, etc. I enjoyed the mystery, though I did have my suspicions. I really enjoyed this story - just want to I've it a big hug. Weird, huh? Very happy that there is a sequel! Thank you!
Crayon chapter 7 . 4/22
Very erotic supply cupboard kiss. So far I think all your best work is done in cupboards. ;-) Is it me or is it a bit hot in here?
Crayon chapter 4 . 4/22
Just a quickie to say I'm enjoying the heck out of this. Love Harry as a healer trying to do something meaningful, and am really liking your OCs and the whole setup of the clinic. And of course, the delicious tension between Harry and Draco. Their two hours in a cupboard seems to have passed very quickly for them. I know it did for me. :-)
Really great story - loved every minute of it ;)
Dante's Divine Comedy chapter 10 . 4/15
I really liked this story. You portrayal of Draco's character is very original. The romantic development between Draco and Harry was very realistic. I'm going to read the sequel for sure.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »