Reviews for Reparations
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
love it
emily3755 chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
I loved this story, SO SO SO SO SO much! It's great and the entire premise made so much sense! A really good read. OvO
Alex chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
Loved and so funny
MrsMorgan813 chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
ah that was perfect!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
i knew it! ok, well, I heavily suspected and that just confirmed it! also, love this fic. so very much
Mags0607 chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
Oh goodness! I just read that whole thing in one sitting. That was brilliant and wonderful, and I'm so happy I found it. You have such a way with phrasing and conveying emotions through your words. I don't have enough words to express how wonderful this was.
mona chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
this story was soooo goood! thank you for writting it!
Izabella499 chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
v2 erred 34j y6cmjgyraa
AshesOfLauren chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
Aaaah! I siriusly can't express my love for this story. I just can't. My heart swells and gets that mushy-messy-fluttery feeling right along with Harry's, and it's just perfection. We're not supposed to start "Foundations" until tomorrow, but I'm definitely jumping the gun. The only thing I love more than "Reparations" sexual-tension!Drarry is "Foundations" domestic!Drarry! *squeal* Also, one butterfly-inducing word: string. *hearts hearts hearts* I LOVE IT!
#wandlorefangirl #wandloreR&Fgroupread
Emeraudedeux chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
I KNEW IT! He gave me an uneasy feeling throughout the whole story.
Emeraudedeux chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
Oh poor, sweet, drunk off your arse Harry! My heart shatters for you. I'm so certain that he will shape up and come running back to you!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
This is my first Drarry fic and it's incredible! I've not been able to put it down! It's phenomenal - thank you for writing it.
AshesOfLauren chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
I know I may have said it in my last comment, but I can't believe I forgot how much I adore this story! I love Harry and the comfort his "rituals" bring him, I love teasing Draco, and when I read this story, I really, really love pie. Really. (Though I'm waiting patiently for the flapjacks! Or is that in Foundations?) As always, I love it. I truly think Foundations!verse is my favorite of all fanfic! *gasp!* Yep, I said it. LOVE!
#wandlorefangirl
#wandloreR&Fgroupread
Emeraudedeux chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
ahhh, that sweet sweet moment i've been longing for! That was wonderful and every bit as delicious as I expected it to be!

I can't wait for you to it again either, Harry! Any way you'd be willing to share draco with me? ;)
Emeraudedeux chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Yes, Harry Potter... there are much worse ways to start your morning.

I can totally relate to Draco's cool demeanor, especially when it comes to not showing your feelings when you really do care for someone.

I never would have thought about putting either of them (Draco Harry) in a Healer type position, but even six chapters in I'm still blown away how much it just... works!
Maybe that's due to your amazing creativity and writing levels.

Who knows, but Merlin's balls, this fic is awesome! :)
1,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »