Reviews for Reparations
CaliforniaCougar chapter 10 . 9/22/2018
Absolute perfection. I gotta say, I almost didn't read past the first chapter because apparently stories not in past tense irk my sensibilities, but your writing was too good to walk away from. A delightful read from start to finish.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 2 . 9/20/2018
I love the hostile interactions between them already. hilarious.
DaisyPotter13 chapter 10 . 9/18/2018
loved this!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2018
AHA I TOTALLY KNEW IT WAS REDROW FEELS GOOD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2018
Chapter 6 is my fav chapter yet! It made me smile and laugh and both harry and draco’s characters seem really spot-on. Love this fic- putting it on the list of all time fav drarry! Great job 3
bethabetha chapter 6 . 8/14/2018
it’s so rare to find a ff in which the characters are *believable* and this is one of those rare stories. i’m a very picky reader, and i honestly can’t find a single negative thing to say about Reparations. the canon characters are both original and true to their canon selves, and i really like the OCs. great premise, great plot so far, and great writing
JanieOhio chapter 10 . 7/31/2018
OMG. I loved this so much. great job writing these two characters so well. rushing off to the sequel.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2018
Gjhhhhhnh
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2018
Bkklikôiii
Oi
IiiiiikiiiiinjkkkjnoiiiiinninninjjI N
Dalamanza chapter 10 . 7/2/2018
Amazing fantabulous super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot story! Can't wait to read the sequel
SpencerBrown chapter 9 . 6/8/2018
I just finished this story again. I loved it the first time, years ago. I love it even more now. Thanks so much for sharing such a rich, detailed world and characters. And for Draco’s coffee obsession.
sleepwalkerwitch chapter 10 . 4/27/2018
Great story. I enjoyed the unique premise. Though I will say that you really made me wait for that satisfying ending though... but I enjoyed every minute of it. I only wish something horrible would have happened to that Tremellen chap. Thank you for the story!
MelodySong231 chapter 9 . 4/20/2018
Omfg I love this fic so much I'm fit to burst
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2018
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Seriously. A masterpiece! Congrats!
Feddle chapter 10 . 3/28/2018
Love, love, love this story. Your dialogue and narrative are brilliant. I love your character development. Devastated when it was over. Going now to look for Foundations series. Thank you for writing! Also love your original characters. You had me on the edge of my seat and wanting more!
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »