Reviews for Reparations
Emeraudedeux chapter 2 . 6/20
Ginny Weasley you little sneak!

How does everyone seem to realize Draco is gay, but Harry doesn't? I can't wait until he finds out. Maybe it will help him get his head out of his arse and acknowledge his real feelings too!
Emeraudedeux chapter 1 . 6/19
This is my first drarry, and though we haven't really gotten to that aspect yet I will say that I am loving this so far!

I adore the way you've portrayed Hermione and Harry's know-all relationship here. It's exactly how I picture them being together. Though I'm normally not team Ron, his adorable drunk sweet nothings towards Hermjone are, well... Adorable!

Can't wait to see what Mr. Malfoy is up to!
AshesOfLauren chapter 1 . 6/19
I've been SO excited to reread this for WEEKS! Quirky Harry is the best thing ever, and no one writes a quirky Harry like you, my dear! I LOVE this story!

Also, I actually got the "Friends" reference this time around. Could I BE any slower? ;) hahaha
#WandloreFanGirl
#WandloreR&FGroupRead
oblivion.baby chapter 4 . 6/19
This is my first full length Drarry and slash, and I am really loving it so far. It has always baffled me how people could pair Draco and Harry together considering how much they loathe each other, but I am really enjoying your take on this so far! I really see the potential for both of them, and the chemistry and tension is just right. So excited for what's to come.

#wandlorefangirl
#wandloreR&Fgroupread
Madval29 chapter 10 . 6/17
Ok I'm not logging in because it is currently 4 am and I just stayed up all night reading this story. It is amazing. I loved it. There was so much intrigue with the red herrings and their relationship. There weren't any dull moments it was really gripping.
fuchsssy chapter 10 . 6/14
Hi!
I've just finished reading your 10 chapters. I've begun reading less than a couple hours. I just couldn't stop. I've read some other stories of yours that I've really appreciated but since I usually read on my phone, leaving reviews is not really practical; so I've moved on to my computer to leave some reviews.
I really loved this story! I'm not familiar with Healers, it's the first time I've read about a Healer Harry. But I have to say that it's logical, the way he is, wanting to save people.
And I found it fantastic the way you made them interract. It's not too quick not too slow. They were perfectly developing their relationship.
A wonderful story, that will definitely be one of my favorites.
So now, I will go read your sequel!
Skyeline chapter 10 . 5/9
I was thinking cigarette long before Draco mentioned it, and I don't even smoke! so hot. #wandlorefangirl
Skyeline chapter 7 . 5/8
good gravy, that kiss...
Skyeline chapter 6 . 5/8
I hope this gets lemony soon, the tension is killing me!
Skyeline chapter 5 . 5/8
I'm loving this story! So different from canon Harry's life, but so believable and well written
ErosandPsyche chapter 6 . 5/7
"You're going to have to brush up on your etiquette if you want to bag a pureblood," she remarks, carrying the kettle over to the sink.

Great quote! I love your Hermione XD
ErosandPsyche chapter 3 . 5/6
Locked in together! Those sneaky patients, love it!
areyousatisfied chapter 10 . 5/5
What a story. I loved it and now I want to forget it and experience it all over again!
RCGIRL chapter 10 . 4/17
I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the sequel. I think you write the charactors personalities and quirks very similar to canon and that makes it so much more believable. I like that Ron is true to character and is Harry's best friend no matter what.
RCGIRL chapter 9 . 4/16
WowI thought it was him and I was right -despite your red herrings. Loving the story and the dynamics between Harry and Draco. Ron's reaction was fantastic.
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »