Reviews for Reparations
fuchsssy chapter 10 . 6/14
Hi!
I've just finished reading your 10 chapters. I've begun reading less than a couple hours. I just couldn't stop. I've read some other stories of yours that I've really appreciated but since I usually read on my phone, leaving reviews is not really practical; so I've moved on to my computer to leave some reviews.
I really loved this story! I'm not familiar with Healers, it's the first time I've read about a Healer Harry. But I have to say that it's logical, the way he is, wanting to save people.
And I found it fantastic the way you made them interract. It's not too quick not too slow. They were perfectly developing their relationship.
A wonderful story, that will definitely be one of my favorites.
So now, I will go read your sequel!
Skyeline chapter 10 . 5/9
I was thinking cigarette long before Draco mentioned it, and I don't even smoke! so hot. #wandlorefangirl
Skyeline chapter 7 . 5/8
good gravy, that kiss...
Skyeline chapter 6 . 5/8
I hope this gets lemony soon, the tension is killing me!
Skyeline chapter 5 . 5/8
I'm loving this story! So different from canon Harry's life, but so believable and well written
ErosandPsyche chapter 6 . 5/7
"You're going to have to brush up on your etiquette if you want to bag a pureblood," she remarks, carrying the kettle over to the sink.

Great quote! I love your Hermione XD
ErosandPsyche chapter 3 . 5/6
Locked in together! Those sneaky patients, love it!
areyousatisfied chapter 10 . 5/5
What a story. I loved it and now I want to forget it and experience it all over again!
RCGIRL chapter 10 . 4/17
I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the sequel. I think you write the charactors personalities and quirks very similar to canon and that makes it so much more believable. I like that Ron is true to character and is Harry's best friend no matter what.
RCGIRL chapter 9 . 4/16
WowI thought it was him and I was right -despite your red herrings. Loving the story and the dynamics between Harry and Draco. Ron's reaction was fantastic.
RCGIRL chapter 6 . 4/16
Loving the build up.
RCGIRL chapter 4 . 4/16
Loved the closet scene.
RCGIRL chapter 3 . 4/16
I'm really enjoying this story. It is well written and intreging. You write Harry and Draco so well. Can't wait to see where you take them.
Cherweeze chapter 10 . 4/3
Great story! Can't wait to see what comes next in Foundations.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 10 . 3/21