Reviews for Reparations
island0meadow chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
This was rather nice and I liked the ending. I saw there was a sequel, checked your profile and saw and many oneshots to come. I think I shall get some sleep then read the rest without the 24hr sleep deprivation ;p
island0meadow chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Gah! All three girls (Hermione, Ginny, and Cecile) are gossips! Dang... what the heck ever happened to trusting your friends with your secrets? ... Hmm then again it is interesting to see how other kinds of relationships besides the ones I am used to work. -still sleep deprived post-
island0meadow chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Wow... slightly surprised Harry didn't have a trauma after being locked in a cupboard for 10 years. Also... there are so many secrets between Ginny and Draco... Hmm leaves me sorta in turmoil inside, especially since as said in a previous chapter, Ginny is Harry's "best friend" and she kept something very related to him a secret for years... Makes me think that Draco is more Ginny's "best friend" seeing as how there is no information lost between them. Ginny ran off to tell Draco as soon as Harry's rotation news came in (hello huge breach of privacy and trust in my eyes). The consistent contact between Ginny and Draco is just... bothering me a lot for some reason .cries. but I managed to push through to the ending paragraphs of this chapter... waiting to find out the rest of the secrets in the following . -end of sleep-deprived rant- .
laraF chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
OMG! I'm really impressed. I think this is going to be one of my all time favourites . The plot is awesome and your characters - OCs and originals - are fantastic. Smart story, intelligent humor. The hospital, and Chem. Dep especially are great. I think you're a very talented writer. Now I'm looking forward to read the sequel and your other drarrys! ... and I LOVE pies too ;)
csheila chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Outstanding. You let all the characters grow up.(i almost forgave RW/HG).

Plot as compelling as response. Loved the hospital background.

Thanks for sharing.
A chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This story is amazing! I couldnt get enough of it and couldnt stop reading at all!
sevenphoenixtears chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
I loved this. I loved the ending! Clever, witty, full of love and happiness! I love Cecile and Harry and there is a sequel! You are too good to us. Thank you.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this story, but each time it feels like coming home.
Beth
sevenphoenixtears chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
You are an amazing writer, very clever, and I am loving this story. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed up until this point, I didn't want to stop reading. I'm also sorry that I'm half way through now, I hope there is more to read from you once this is over. I think you write all the amazingly well, especially Draco and Harry, and I like all of your OC's (which I usually don't in ff). I love Friday night drinks, and Harry and Draco's relationship so far. I love the dialogue, I love the psychology; this really is a clever little story that I am loving. Thank you for sharing.
riceballcrossido chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
I loved it! !fucking brilliant! !
so.ouka chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
ok. I LOVE IT.
i love your story more than i should, i saved it on my pc and i read it at least one a year. No really this one of my fav story on this website, every fandom counted (well im mostly into hp fandom anyway but whatever).
i love u, but i also saw that you stoped to post here, i know that life is life and life make one busy, but i was super sad, your stories ARE good, i want to read you forever. xD

all that to tell thanks for this beautiful story.
If you come back on ff one day, may i request a HPDM whitout lemon but with super plot as you always do?
Goddess Bless chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Looooved it
Votelarry chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
This story is 100% amazing. And I'm now very much looking forward to reading more of your work. Great job!
Dimplz chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
This was an enjoyable story. Thanks for writing!
Articuno chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Love, love, love this! Can't wait to read Foundations.
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »