Reviews for Reparations
so.ouka chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
ok. I LOVE IT.
i love your story more than i should, i saved it on my pc and i read it at least one a year. No really this one of my fav story on this website, every fandom counted (well im mostly into hp fandom anyway but whatever).
i love u, but i also saw that you stoped to post here, i know that life is life and life make one busy, but i was super sad, your stories ARE good, i want to read you forever. xD

all that to tell thanks for this beautiful story.
If you come back on ff one day, may i request a HPDM whitout lemon but with super plot as you always do?
Goddess Bless chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Looooved it
Votelarry chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
This story is 100% amazing. And I'm now very much looking forward to reading more of your work. Great job!
Dimplz chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
This was an enjoyable story. Thanks for writing!
Articuno chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Love, love, love this! Can't wait to read Foundations.
Articuno chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Knew it. Redrow seemed slimy.
Articuno chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Awwww... Poor Harry.
Articuno chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Finally!
Articuno chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
I wonder what Terry Boot will say. :)
Articuno chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Harry is an idiot for not realizing how he feels about Draco all this time.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy this. Great start.
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
One of the greatest stories on this site, hands down! Adore your writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
That was twelve different kinds of fantastic, and squee a sequel? I'm uber happy.
Cams chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
loved it! And the different coffee flavors is a brilliant idea. def a new fav.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I like all the subtle, unconscious signs Harry and Draco display. It does efficiently its job as hinting of their gradually growing relationship, and the crush they're developing on each other. Like in last chapter Harry mimicked Draco's body language, and in this chapter Draco briefly stares at Harry's mouth... Good job on that. Overall, great fanfic.
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »