Reviews for Reparations
guesty guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Well, I was going to wait until the end to post a mega long review singing your praises but this chapter was so good - and that is by no means meant to understate the goodness of the other chapters because they were fantastic - that I couldn't wait

You are a plot twist master! On top of writing absolutely exquisitely and so realistically that I actually smile or grimace or even laugh out loud at Ron's ice cold ferrets and everyone is so incredibly in character I could cry. Your added quirks like the cupboard and your attention to detail are hallmarks of my very very favourite type of writing, and it makes me happy that you and your writing exists.

I love this universe and you rock!
EdgeofDarkness chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Aaaaaaah oh my goodness, this was an amazing story! I love your characters, and how you portrayed Harry and the regular gang as well. Brilliant! I laughed out loud so many times that my family now thinks I'm crazy. Er, well, that's not new though so no worries. This story was just...brilliant doesn't do it justice, but that's all I've got, sorry! I loved it, and I'll definitely be looking forward to that sequel
EdgeofDarkness chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Fyzal and Marguerite are my two new favorite characters. From anything. Ever. This is a wonderful story, by the way! All the characters are very three dimensional, I love it
natalia200 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is absolutely brilliant story! The tension between Draco and Harry can be felt from the very first chapters. I tried to figure out how you managed to convey the feelings so well, but I could not figure it out even after re-reading some chapters several times. I can just tell that every word in your story is in the right place, nothing can be added, and nothing removed. You have a true talent.
DracoHarry chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
This was great! I loved the ending. It left me with warm and fuzzy feelings. Although it saddened me to consider the logic behind Algernon's actions, I can't seem to completely hate that man. The thing is, comparing the values of lives of many to that of few has been happening throughout history and I am sure that similar occurrences will take place in the future. Life is full of gray area that we can't find exact and complete answer for all of our problems. Regardless, thank you for giving us, readers, this wonderfully fresh story. I thoroughly enjoyed it till the very last period.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Intense chemistry and nice plot twist.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Harry is positively adorable in this chapter. I completely approve of his lack of self-awareness of his own love interest and painstaking subconscious denial of his target of affection. I love how the story is progressing with a good chunk of it dedicated to Harry's internal struggle. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I'm very fascinated with this story. I find the subject that you are trying to portray very different and intriguing. I do like the depictions of our dear Harry and Draco you seem to effortlessly weave. I look forward to other chapters of this special story!
HarryLove chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Gosh I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Eep,starting out well. The length of this story and its sequel are definitely intimidating, but I'm determined to stick through. Can't wait to read more ) (still not going to cry, deep breaths deep breaths)
vikaari chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is wonderful!
naelany chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Harry isn't the only one with a completely sappy grin on his face right now
naelany chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
yikes! And the plot thickens
Smudge the rat chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I was supposed to go to bed at 10 p.m. last night. Guess what time I actually went to bed?

2 a.m. Yes, that's right. And I had a convention today. Are you sure this fic doesn't contain Chromia X? Because it's pretty addictive.

This is a pairing I have enjoyed a few times, but it generally isn't my cup of tea. Draco has to undergo a journey to change his character before I'll accept the relationship, and the author has to work hard to convince me that it works.

But when done well, it pays off. And keeps me up all night on a fanfic binge, apparently.

Smudge.