Reviews for Reparations
sevenphoenixtears chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
I loved this. I loved the ending! Clever, witty, full of love and happiness! I love Cecile and Harry and there is a sequel! You are too good to us. Thank you.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this story, but each time it feels like coming home.
Beth
sevenphoenixtears chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
You are an amazing writer, very clever, and I am loving this story. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed up until this point, I didn't want to stop reading. I'm also sorry that I'm half way through now, I hope there is more to read from you once this is over. I think you write all the amazingly well, especially Draco and Harry, and I like all of your OC's (which I usually don't in ff). I love Friday night drinks, and Harry and Draco's relationship so far. I love the dialogue, I love the psychology; this really is a clever little story that I am loving. Thank you for sharing.
riceballcrossido chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
I loved it! !fucking brilliant! !
so.ouka chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
ok. I LOVE IT.
i love your story more than i should, i saved it on my pc and i read it at least one a year. No really this one of my fav story on this website, every fandom counted (well im mostly into hp fandom anyway but whatever).
i love u, but i also saw that you stoped to post here, i know that life is life and life make one busy, but i was super sad, your stories ARE good, i want to read you forever. xD

all that to tell thanks for this beautiful story.
If you come back on ff one day, may i request a HPDM whitout lemon but with super plot as you always do?
Goddess Bless chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Looooved it
Votelarry chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
This story is 100% amazing. And I'm now very much looking forward to reading more of your work. Great job!
Dimplz chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
This was an enjoyable story. Thanks for writing!
Articuno chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Love, love, love this! Can't wait to read Foundations.
Articuno chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Knew it. Redrow seemed slimy.
Articuno chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Awwww... Poor Harry.
Articuno chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Finally!
Articuno chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
I wonder what Terry Boot will say. :)
Articuno chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Harry is an idiot for not realizing how he feels about Draco all this time.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy this. Great start.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »