Reviews for Reparations
Dalamanza chapter 10 . 7/2/2018
Amazing fantabulous super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot story! Can't wait to read the sequel
SpencerBrown chapter 9 . 6/8/2018
I just finished this story again. I loved it the first time, years ago. I love it even more now. Thanks so much for sharing such a rich, detailed world and characters. And for Draco’s coffee obsession.
sleepwalkerwitch chapter 10 . 4/27/2018
Great story. I enjoyed the unique premise. Though I will say that you really made me wait for that satisfying ending though... but I enjoyed every minute of it. I only wish something horrible would have happened to that Tremellen chap. Thank you for the story!
MelodySong231 chapter 9 . 4/20/2018
Omfg I love this fic so much I'm fit to burst
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2018
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Seriously. A masterpiece! Congrats!
Feddle chapter 10 . 3/28/2018
Love, love, love this story. Your dialogue and narrative are brilliant. I love your character development. Devastated when it was over. Going now to look for Foundations series. Thank you for writing! Also love your original characters. You had me on the edge of my seat and wanting more!
LionRawrr chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Absolutely fantasticthank you so much for writing!
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I loved this story thank you so much, you had me on the edge of my page waiting for something to happen but I did foresee Redrow
Merilpts chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
Thank you for writing this, it was really well written and a pleasure to read. I really like what you do
Pulcotinette chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
So I said I'll look up your other stories, and I did! I have to say that this one is (almost) as incredible as Turn. which is definitely my favourite thing in the world of written things. But this one is close second! Your OC are really good and the plot is awesome. I'm a bit sick of looking-for-a-bad-guy plots these days, but this one is rather nice.
I was dying to read smething else from you after turn and the one about waiting (I'm so sorry I forgot the titlebut every thing seems to be foundation related, and this one seems like a long one, and I'm not supposed to spend that much time on fanfictions, so I didn't want to start in before the holidays, but well ... here I am ... *grins sleeplessly*

Again, thanks you a lot!
Kiss
Gingerljf175 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I really liked this story, there aren’t too many stories with Harry as a healer which I would like to see more of and you did a great job. I liked the focus on group therapy for drug use and stuff, and someone instigating it, it was something different and I enjoyed it, well done
Lingeredlastinlineforbrains chapter 10 . 11/6/2017
i would just like to mention that i cant stop smilling like my mouth is starting to ache but i still cant stop smilling and i really cant thank you enough for the absolute brillance this fic is and im so so glad i came across this i mean god im never getting over this fic thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!
ookami-metsuki chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I. Fucking. Love. It.

I mean, that doesn't begin to cover it. This story is amazing. It has everything. Perfect pacing, fantastic plot, delightful interaction, character growth- just everything. It's hands down my favorite HP story ever, let alone Drarry. I am a little devastated that it's over (but also kind of relieved, because I desperately need sleep, it's 4 and a quarter in the morning, and my alarm goes off at six. I might just break it. Who needs to be on time?) But I'm not quite done gushing yet. Their relationship is precious, and you bloody drew it out long enough that I she'd tears and shared a bit of sexual frustration with poor Harry. Their union is beautiful, and you ended it so fucking well. A fuck all of kudos for you, thank you so much for the incredible story.
Ella Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Hey, just wanted to say how much I love this book and it's sequel, it was my first Drarry (which is now my otp) and brings back good memories (including how horrified my best friend was when I told her how in love I was with Drarry). I was so sad when the book ended.

Anyways, I hope someday I will drag my friend into Drarry, but until then I will keep searching for another Drarry that is just as good as this one is.

Ella Rose
DisenchantedGlow chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
I loved this! This isn't my normal ship, I usually read HGSS but I love Harry and Draco together. I've read a ton of stories where they're the secondary characters but this was my first long fic with them as the mains. I love your Draco! snarky and sarcastic and still himself. redeemed but not too sweet and light. Harry as a healer is great. I know he's supposedly a great auror after Hogwarts, but I can totally see him being sick of it all and wanting to help and heal people. great read!
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »