Reviews for Reparations
korohoshi chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
God mordred fuck. Awesome as it can be. I absolutely adore you by now. Cant say anything else just that you are brilliant.
Ellyyuki chapter 10 . 8/17/2017
Omg, I loved this story so much. A bit like All Saints, but with Drarry. :D 3 LOVE it.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 10 . 8/14/2017
That's so awesome - I loved it!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Ellyyuki chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
I'll miss the patients too when they leave. :') You did a wonderful job with the OC's.
Elyyuki chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
This is amazing! :D Love it!
Ellyyuki chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
'I make no apologies for the slow-moving nature of my slash. But, just a warning, all the same.'
Never apologise for that! That's exactly what I like so much about your style of writing. It's also a very easy and compelling to read writing style you have. Love the story so far! :)
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 10 . 6/7/2017
Oh my gosh this is amazing! I loveas bad as it soundswell written rehab/ therapy stories, because they assure me, that however close I am to losing it, it's okay, because I can come back from it, given time, motivation, and the right kind of help.
And I really like how your characters are fragile but strongdamaged is, after all, far from broken.
Jilybean31 chapter 10 . 6/7/2017
I devoured this story. I loved it and you had me laughing out loud! Your depictions of these characters were honest and oh so likable. I really liked how you allowed Ron to grow up and show that he is a good friend because he is made to be the bad guy far too often. Thank you so much for sharing !
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
Ayyyye! This was an amazingly good story!
Bravo, Bravo! *throws roses onto stage*
I absolutely loved it!️️️
Please keep writing! (make the world a better place with your amazing writing!)
Omg I put so many exclamation points in this comment
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2017
I love you ! This is a wonderful story. I'm going to be sad for a while I'll just reread it.
EvilQueen424 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
such an amazing story. ive been looking for a new one for maybe 6 months now! off the the sequel!
gothdrarry chapter 10 . 5/7/2017
ooooh yes its perfect much love
SlythindorRen chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
this was sooo cute, i love it! the fluff, the progression, everything about it is amazing!
prettypreciousrose chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
YOU HAVE WRITTEN A SEQUEL FOR THIS WOW HOW BLESSING IS THIS BECAUSE THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING LIKE OUT OF THE WORLD ADORABLE I LOVE HARRY WHO IS SO HAPPY IT SHOWS IN SUCH A CUTE WAY AND THE SCENE WITH ALGERNON I LOVED DRACOS DIALOGUES AND EVERYTHING AND THE FACT THAT THERES A SEQUEL OH MY FUCKING GOD HAPPINESS IS ME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL BOOK LOVE IT SO SO MUCH (っ̩‿̩)っ
prettypreciousrose chapter 7 . 1/24/2017
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BUILD OF THIS STORY AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP THE CUTEST THING EVER AND I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE YOU ARE SO GREAT AND SUCH A TALENTED AUTHOR THANK YOU
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »