Reviews for Reparations
uncorazonquebrado chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
"If Malfoys even do ‘excitement’, Harry ponders. He’s fairly sure they don’t. Most undignified" LOL

The Friday night pub crawls are such a lovely detail! Cecile and Hermione "plotting" together and Hermione finally asking out loud made me squeal. Draco Malfoy crisis..-snicker-

and YAY! The kitchen cupboard! That's easily my fav OC, haha
uncorazonquebrado chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
...I'd spend two hours in a store cupboard with stationery-fetishist!Draco anytime...just saying ;)

I love this chapter, the progress that they make towards becoming not-enemies and the fact that they're actually having a normal conversation and sharing stuff..it makes me smile. and I think Fyz is such a great character too :)
uncorazonquebrado chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Snarky-sarcastic-Draco is one of my favorites.. 3 The way you're constantly giving little hints of Harry noticing Draco and his..charms, without really wanting to acknowledge that he does is one of the things that makes this fic so interesting (and amusing) to read. If sarcastic Draco is a fav, then oblivious/not-going-there Harry is one too.

Oh. the store cupboard, this is going to be fun.. ;)
uncorazonquebrado chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
"A month. Working with Malfoy. A month with Malfoy. Working not only with Malfoy, in fact, but for all intents and purposes, working for him." LMAO

...the scars version of staring at someone's chest had me snorting with laughter..leading to odd looks from my room-mate, oh well.

Oh, Harry. So perfectly sure that he's the only one who has changed since school.

Malfoy's not like that -snicker-
uncorazonquebrado chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I have a confession, lol, I read this a while back, together with Foundations (it took me forever, and I loved every second of it) But I was being my lazy, non-reviewing lurcher self then, and I've felt bad about it ever since because in my opinion your fics are probably the best H/D fics in the world 3

So here's the deal. I decided to read it all over again, because I've missed it, and I'm going to be a normal, decent person and actually leave you the reviews that you deserve this time. They'll probably consist of me ranting and rambling to an unhealthy degree, but that's just the way it has to be ;)

So first chapter. Harry as a Healer makes so much sense to me, compared to all the fics where he's an auror (surely he should've been tired of fighting bad guys once ol' Voldie was dead?) I already like his relationship with Cecile (the food thing is such a great detail!), and the way he follows Malfoy is really funny..

I'm so excited about re-reading this! ;D
TEDeosil chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh! Such an interesting beginning! I loved how wonderfully real it felt - and just so happen to be up my corner as a lowly medical student. Harry's hash with relationships(or absence of) and time too happens to be something I completely understand!

-slinks off to read more.
kowabungabrittany chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
great job. this was a lovely story :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
oh man! everything seems to happen in the closet in this fic! hahhaa, i'm loving it :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 6 . 1/6/2010

i'm truly loving this story. you've done a great job so far. THANKS!
kowabungabrittany chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
i loved the talking cupboard :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
that was great! best stuck in the closet scenario i've read in a long time :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
ah...that old "stuck in the closet". i LOVE it! :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
this is wonderful :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
YAY! i really like the start of this. i've been trying to find a good one for hours today, and this one just popped up :)
briar-moss-thorn chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
I really really enjoyed your story. Your plot was interesting and sucked me straight in after only a few paragraphs. Your writing style was fluid and very natural. It didn't seem at all like I was reading a non-professional story.

I haven't myself been able to get drawn into a Harry/Draco romance story in such a long time. You made me love the pairing again.

Now on to read the sequel if I remember correctly there being one.
1,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »