Reviews for Reparations
Alessan chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
It's a wonderful work!

i love it first to end.

dannyfranx chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
What an amazing story, I loved every second of it. Read the whole thing with out stopping. I think my flatmate thought I'd been kidnapped when I didn't appear at all till this morning. Its so rare to read a fan fiction where the author actually has a good command of language for once I didn't feel like I was dumbing down whilst reading.

Your development and use of the characters was masterful and I have to say I don't think I have laughed as hard as when Harry started talking to the kitchen cupboards. One of the most Human Harry's I have read in a while.

Please please please write a sequel. I await it with baited breath.
charming2drew chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Awe, this was a really good story. Absolutely brilliant. I love it! :D
Avellana chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
To use the words of Ron; BLOODY BRILLIANT! lol. I've stayed up till four in the morning the last two nights because I was so enraptured! On a scale of 1-10 I give it... 15, haha.

Thank you for the joy this story has given me.

Avellana.

p.s virtual huggles, 'cause you deserve them.
mayfaire chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
Absolutely love your story. You caught Harry and Draco's personalities brilliantly and I love your characters esp Cecille. She's like the woman equivalent of Draco and that's prolly why she's chummy with Harry too. Seriously the plot is lovely. Draco as a healer in a rehab is a new thing and giving Harry a lower rank in this story is good. I often stumble in fics where Harry's all superior with Draco looking up to him when I personally think Draco will excel better than Harry in a post-war fic. I've already had my sights on Algernon from the way he acted skittish in the earlier chapter although it's disappointing that he has this cold edge reasoning for his means. The UST between Harry and Draco is unbelievably hot. I seriously love that Harry has to seriously restrain himself from pouncing on the blond. I love the snippets of Hermione's knowing glances to Ginny's friendly relationship with Draco.

Your writing style is brill you know? You focus more on conversations and not on describing the atmosphere of the story. Your paragraphs do not overcrowd the page which makes your story more appealing to be read and enjoyed thoroughly.
coffee walnut chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
Wow! That was interesting!

looking forward to the sequel...
Crazy Huni chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
It's 12.30 in the morning and i'm still up 'cause i couldn't stop reading and i can feel this massive indulgent smile plastered across my face even though there's no one to smile at. You know you're a good writer when you can get a reader involved enough to do that so congrats for having a gift and thanks for a great read that's put me in a great mood despite all my troubles at the moment.

- CH xx

p.s Draco and Harry were just too adorable all my mothering instincts have been brought forth :)
yummytimelord chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Brilliant! Absolutely fantastic! Without a doubt one of the best fiction I've ever read. You're a brilliant writer, loved the build up, the sexual tension, plenty of character depth for me to love them especially with all their quirks (wierd coffee combos and stationary addiction are two of my own as well, oh and having worked in a cafe myself I've actually tried a fair few of the combos you wrote about, and invented banoffee coffee - banana milk frothed up, caramel a little bit of chocolate sprinkles, absolutely vile)

Riveting story line too! I was completely caught out when it turned out to be Algernon, gutted too cause I quite liked him but that just adds to it really.

I personally love it when there's a big build up to the main characters getting together, between the initial flirting, getting to know each other, build up of sexual tension, some obstacle over come and then the good stuff, makes it that much more satisfying (sorry about the spelling I'm tired).

Anyway sorry about the ridiculously long review, I'm off to check out your sequel and your other fic's cause if they're anything like this then you're deffinately my new best friend ) I feel like I should say thanks for this fic but that sounds kinda condescending so... cheers? You know what I mean
emare chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
Your story delights me! Guess it was too easy to have it be Tremellan. Redrow was a surprise though.

You have a very subtle touch with the details shared & the development of the relationships. I look forward to reading more of your work.
La Mariane chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
Hello! I've just discovered your story and I really liked it. I especially liked Harry's friend and their Thursday afternoon contest to see who had the worst day :-)

I'm looking forward to the sequel.
yo-yo's suck chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
O.o I love this story!
Vine chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
I absolutely loved it! You've got the characters down pat, and the plot is amazing. It's more than that though, more than plot and knowing the characters, your ability to really paint a picture with words kept my attention long after I should have been in bed, and the rampant humer throughout the story longer than that!

Thanks for the great story!

(I believe I'm off to find a large piece of pie...)
fattoad chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
Looking forward to the sequel!
ClassicalConundrum chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
Totally and completely fabulous! I absoloutely LOVED this story! It's certainly up there with my top fan fics of all time ] You portrayed the characters amazingly (especially Draco *drool*) and your storyline is original, hurrah for original Drarry storylines! NOw I read this I can't help but wonder what on earth you were doing crawling around in my fic.

However, the thing that amazed me most was how you carried off the present tense PERFECTLY. As you can see in my profile I despise fics written in the present tense eg. 'Harry shakes his head. Cecile grins.' but you have impressed me endlessly by somehow making it work.

I applaud you.

I must sleep now but expect to see me skulking around the sequel very soon ]
Cassie-Black1 chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
I love, love, love this story. I want to write a really indepth, profound review, but it's 1am in the morning and I have to be up for work in 6 hours! I guess reading the sequel will have to wait! Cassie x
1,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »