Reviews for Reparations
TheBeauty chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
I would like to tell you that I really enjoyed your ff. It held me enraptured until the very last word. I hope that sequel is as interesting and succulent as this story.

Let the vein never leave you.

With regards,

aidenfire chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
I've just finished reading this story and oh my god, it was so great! I loved every minute of it, especially the slow build. The pacing was fantastic. Draco and Harry's bickering was perfectly done, and I loved the chem dep. Great idea, wonderfully executed, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
DrarryLover4Ever chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Oh my! I loved this story so much! Especially the last chapter ;) I'm so glad they finally figured out their feelings for one another. Wonderful story! Off to read the next one :)
brownies fans and other stuff chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
this was awesome. i loved reading it! your OC's fit in really nicely with the regluar characters, and it had a really good pace to it. not too rushed, not too drawn out. likie i said, totally awesome!
magialuna chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
I have to tell you this was one of the most realistic, sweet sexy romances I've read in a long time! The story was very well paced and interesting. The characters were well in character and I actually didn't even hate Ron which was unusual for me so... go you! (I didn't hate GINNY either so really GO YOU!) This story was just so GOOD! And I loved how you wrapped everything together so well, had the mystery in there without it being overwhelming but still dropping clues because you kept the theme of people changing and the repercussions of those changes being the most important thing... but still the other subthemes were fun too.

This was an incredibly fun and entertaining read that I could NOT stop reading once I started. I will be recommending it to anyone I know who enjoys slash and or Drarry.

Dragongirl16 chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Wonderful story. It's been a long time since I've popped back into reading HP fic and I'm glad I started with this. Excellent writing!
Queen Momoko chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
This was a really good story. I really loved the character development and how the relationship developed not only between Harry and Draco but with Harry and the patients and with his friends. It was a really nice to see how his character managed to grow during this time. :) I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. :D
Jac Hankosha chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
This is wonderful! I've never been able to picture Harry as a healer before, but you made this very believable. *wanders off to read sequel*
Nomeci chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
I absolutely adored this fic! I am so glad someone rec'd it to our group... I am off to thank them now!
Delighted chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Absolutely delightful! One of the best HD fics I've come across. I was taken in immediately and had no option but to read it all in one go. There is no advice or criticism for none is needed. I'm amazed that after such a long time reading fics I've come across such a fresh and sensible plot. All the characters were perfect (even the OCs) and the interactions between them were so well developed. The HD slash was tasteful, not smutty, and was not rushed at all. Such a genuine recreation of the real characters I've never seen. I about pissed myself in delight when I discovered the sequel! Alas, at 0530 it is much to late (early?) to be carrying on but I'm sure you will get an equally impressed review for that as well. Bravo! Well done!
dracosoftie chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
I'm so happy I stumbled upon this piece. It was brilliantly written and captivating - a great mix of canon and original characters and premises. I don't read many stories where Draco has a dark mark, especially where he's so open about it. I loved that aspect, as well as the principles of Muggle therapy and drug treatments you wove through the story. It was a seamless and very enjoyable read. The pace was perfect, as was the progression of character development - every canon character was presented in a plausible way, though it stopped short of being stereotypical, and I really appreciated that. You really showed how the intervening years aged and matured them, keeping them in the spirit that JKR wrote them but also letting them grow up.

Truly, a great read. Thanks for sharing!

- Bru
PinkPantyPulldown chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic! I can't wait to get started on the sequel. I like that you made Harry a healer instead of the normal jobs he possesses in fandom. It was rather brilliant that Draco was a former addict who became the counselor, as that so often happens in the real world. I loved the cupboard chapter! It was nice to see a slow buildup of their feelings moving from near hatred to grudging respect to attraction. Great job!

The only concrit that I would have is the changing of tense throughout. Present tense tends to be confusing to read and is even more difficult to stay uniform throughout. I'm not sure if you had a Beta, but it's something that can usually be corrected with one.

I really really enjoyed this, and I really hope we find out why Draco carries string in his pocket in the sequel!
cmk418 chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
This was really wonderful. I loved the sense of humor throughout and the gradual building of Harry & Draco's relationship. Well done!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
I'm really sorry I didn't review any of the other chapters. I'm usually so good at that. This story just really sucked me in and I didn't want to take even a small pause. Yep, I read it straight through. Took a while, but it was well wroth it. I love the build up in this and how you have their characters. I love how Ron and Hermione are accepting, even if it takes them a bit to get over the shock. I didn't mind the OCs at all. I found them to be interesting. The sex scene and suck were very well written with great details and they were how do you say, hot!

I really do hope you write that sequel. You might already have. As it is It's now 3am and I need to go to bed lol I'll look for it later.

Keep up your writing. It's wonderful.
Ramz chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
well done. I'm usually all for hot and steamy H/D and tend to get a little impatient when they take their time to get there. But I found myself enjoying the drama sans sex very much as it was well-written and your character developements and plot were believable and interesting. Looking forward to more of your writing.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »