Reviews for Reparations
YellowJacket69 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Well that was hysterically funny...Naughty Fyz.

Can't wait to see what else happens...i hope i can hold out.
amnethyst-emerald chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Amazing, i love this story the mix between the muggle and wizard drugs was really good i love the patients thanks for this chapter update soon

:D
terranboy chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
This story continues to thrill as you expose each new layer for us.

How will Harry handle the confrontation with Ginny when it happens? What exactly is Draco's story? Will the situation with Chromia X take the story outside the confines of St. Mungo or not?

I can hardly wait for the answers to be revealed.

I was also curious about one line in Chapter 3. You used 'hunted' in the following line: "He raises hunted eyes to Harry’s and turns away quickly..." Did you mean to write that instead of 'haunted' which seems like it might be a better fit? You make almost no typos in your writing, so I was wondering if 'hunted' was the intended word and if you used it for a specific reason. I know...an incredibly picky point, but I get tired of espousing "You're so amazing, etc." over and over again. So when something like this makes me think about your word choice, I feel compelled to ask.

Oh, and of course, you're so amazing, etc, etc. Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Oh my. :D Such a good chapter. I love the sort-of-sexualish-tension between Draco and Harry. I'm probably imagining it (though I know that Harry has a crush on Draco, whether he's up to admitting it or not), however. :) You're amazing as always, dear. And I just love to see you writing Harry Potter.

Well. Waiting for the next chapter, I am. :)

- Jennifer
glostarz chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Yet again, pure class!
mandrake-o chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Interesting story so far. I'll be looking forward to reading more.

) Mandraco.
i-am-the-waiting chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I'm quite enjoying this fic so far, I hope you keep updating!
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I just don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. Quite a good story you've got going here. The OCs are enjoyable (definitely not Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus) and JK's boys and girls are being kept well in-character.

I eagerly await the next chapter! _

-Lina
glostarz chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love it when Harry says 'Wanker'! LOL.
terranboy chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I'm glad to see that you are starting on another HP fic. You seem to actually be fine-tuning your descriptive prose and characterizations which I already thought was very good. The scene in the bar was brilliantly written. I am quite confused as to why you are insecure about your writing. Your story-telling and characterizations are both amazing.
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hello, dear. :)

You know I'm going to review. Why ever would I not?

So this was simply fabulous, as always. You never cease to amaze me with your delightfulness and uncanny characterizations. :D So happy to read something from you when I can. :)

You're finally doing it! A Harry Potter fic. Wow. :D Was wondering when I'd see the day.

Have a wonderful day/night, dear. Hope you're doing well.

- Jennifer