Reviews for The Pin's Head
DutchAver chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I had to re-read the previous chapter to remember this story. (Your updates are a little too sporadic, unfortunately.) Anyway, short but very sad nonetheless. I feel sorry for William and how he can never be Will. When are your chapters going to be longer?

I wonder when you're going to the bulk of the plot :)
Rellie Chen chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
You really should write more of this story. It's addicting, and even though you've only written three chapters you've already captivated me.
H.JaneGranger chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
I strongly disagree with DutchAver about it being "definitely happier" than the last chapter. Also I'm feel disgusted towards Lyra in this chapter, kind of.
DutchAver chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Well, Lyra's chapter was definitely happier, though there's an undertone of sadness here too. Though Lyra tries to deny to herself that she's not over Will, she definitely isn't as her new lover's name is Will as well. It's difficult to write down happiness with an undertone of sadness well, but you managed to do so, so congratulations!

Another short but powerful chapter, and I guess that's your writing style. If so, I can't wait for your next chapter, and I hope these two reviews were helpful :)
DutchAver chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
When I got an alert for this in my mailbox, I had to read back and think 'did I review this?' It's been so long since you posted the last chapter that I forgot about this story completely XD I remembered it again when I read your previous chapter, though. (By the way, I actually liked the movie - it wasn't nearly as good as the books, but it wasn't that bad. Not as bad compared to the film-version of Eragon, anyway)

Will cutting himself was a surprise, though in retrospect, it makes a lot of sense, since Will's the bearer of the Subtle Knife. It was a short part, in general, but you wrote it down very emotionally nevertheless, and very sad too, but that's what makes it so good to read. You especially wrote down Will's yearning for Lyra very, very well.

One spelling mistake:

'his way into her world, specters be damned' I'm not sure about the spelling, but I think it's 'Spectres' instead.

I guess the next chapter will be about Lyra? Can't wait to read it, so I will!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
lovely.
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
are you going to update? please do!
DutchAver chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Beautiful. It's quite sad, of course, but that's inevitable when you write about Lyra and Will. Wonderful start, please continue!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/6/2009