Reviews for In a Moment
Child Of The West Wind chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This was an interesting take on what was going through Cadvan's mind at the time. It was well written, especially for a first fic! I suppose my only complaint is that it was quite short, but still thoroughly enjoyable.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love the detail here. Thanks for sharing!
LaberaiTashio chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
i remember this part even though i haven't read the series in forever! :)

i like the way you were able to put in Cadvan's pov without making him seem out of character :)

LT
EYES to LIE chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
...THIS is your first fanfiction? Let me start off this overwise gobsmacked review by telling you how much I hate you right now: A lot.

Though this fanfiction kept painfully close to the actual book-as in, Cadvan was practically a mind-reader-it was well written and sounded far less like the schizophrenic monkey gibberish my first few stories were composed of. While he was alone, before the Reunion, Cadvan had more thoughts of his own than when he was with Maerad. Spelling and grammatical errors were present-as is always the case with stories-and there was one part in the story that threw me off track completely. I'm not sure what it was, but the placement of the word seemed kind of slapped into the whole, gloomy chunk of the piece.

Anyways, this was very good. Yeah.
MiakaxTamahome.J'adore chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is completely beautiful. It's perfect, and it hits home very well. Perfect!
mayajane chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
i wonder why cadvan is so uptight sometimes...at least here he isnt...
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aw that was a lovely story. And the way u described cadvans feelings was done really really good lo. well done
shiningsoprano chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Very good.

I wish i could say more about it.

I 3 Cadvan

you captured him very well
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This was a good glimpse inside Cadvan's head. I thought you captured the cadence of his thoughts and of Alison Croggon's prose very well. For a first fanfic, this is pretty good; keep it up!
wolf-girl101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I love it and i love Cadvan.
emerald isle chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh, brilliant story! I loved it! You fall into the pattern of Cadvan's thoughts very well. I thought you wrote him perfectly. I love imagining what Cadvan was thinking and feeling when he saw Maerad again, and especially when he talked about love. ;] You should definitely write more! I am thinking of doing a collection of various scenes from the books from Cadvan's point of view... but it looks like you beat me to it... and you are better than I would be at Cadvan anyway. So you should write more! :]
ChampionShoes chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
that was so well written! I LOVE how you went in depth into Cadvan's character! that was really good!
Dozhd chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was great! There were a few grammar and spelling mistakes but not major.
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
love it! one of my faves!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
aww that was so sweet! I love this sceen in the book and seeing it from Cadvan's POV makes it even sweeter ) cuz he finds it easier to love her if you get what I mean. A beautiful chapter. Thanks for sharing ) I love your style, it's really detailed and sounds like the book