Reviews for Do You Use Moisturizer?
TheAvatard3000 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
lol this is funny :D
larrythestapler chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
LOL, OMG THE STORY WAS SO CUTE
Tang Si Ming-Yue chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
XDD

lolish! This was uber funneh! I loved it. :D

I liked the part where Aang is freaking out and totally ignoring the fact that Zuko is there. Hehe!

Mkay, gotta do homework... busy weekend... bleh. T.T

Tangy
awesomerpossum chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is one of the most unique fics of all time! ) It's just so humorous and the zit thing! It's so FUNNY! ) I love this thing forever. I just added this in my Favorites and just subscribed to the story.

Kbye.
Miss Mary Sue chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I need to put you on Author Faves and alerts :)

Anyways, even though I have no clue about Avatar AT ALL, I still found your fic to be very enjoyable! I like how you kept your writing concise and didn't make anything overdescriptive, and I also think the inner monologue about Aang and Katara was cute (even though, once again, I know nothing about them, LOL) But your dialogue has a lot of personality and charm to them, so everyone is probably in-character even to an outsider's point of view!

My favorite line: "Or grow another zit on the other side of your face, that way it'll balance." Totally made me LOL. And the "No, meathead!" reply.

I thought the ending was simple but in a good way; it's not like it should be anything dramatic because it's just a little zit after all.

Okaay my review is probably getting TOO lengthy now, so overall I really enjoyed reading your fic! I'm very impressed that the story is so good even though you were being rushed! I gotta go add this to my story faves, along with the other zit fics too! (Psst yours is gonna be the first one but don't tell the others :P)
Moosling chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hehehe! Funny
laurexine flight chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was hillarious!

Zuko with a zit...man, that was good!

you made me roll with this, and you got all of the chariters reactions right! Especilly Zuko!

I love it! Keep doing funny stuff like this, and I will be sure to read the entire zit series!
ThisIsOldButIWannaKeepIt chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
OMG! I couldn't stop laughing as I read this! Zuko was soo funny! He was all overeacting. His interaction with Katara is awesome! You make them have a certain chemistry together...If you know what I mean...You have the potential of writing an awesome Zutara fic. hint hint. LOL Anyway! I'm so proud! Your fic is so good, even though you wrote it kind of fast. LOL Sorry about all the pressure...Bye I got to go read asiananglegirl's now.

XOXO

Flame
asianangelgirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
WOOH YOU POSTED :D

WE ALL POSTED!

Let me be one of the first to say... CONGRATULATIONS :D

this was so worth the wait! and i am so glad that you finished it. Short and sweet [: thats how I like my does of Kasplosion stories!

ZITTY ZUKO! That is a good one! so glad that you put it in like that! Very clever i might sayy [;

MAN! i just realize, this wonderful story is a ONE SHOT D: no more continuation ]: well it was still a great story!

hope to see more from you [:!