Reviews for Trucy's Investigation
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
trucy has turned into pearls but worse
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I just had to review to say something:

Isn't this more of a Trolly pairing?

If it really DID focus on Klema, you could have put the story through either Ema's or Klavier's POV.

Haha, but still, a nice fic all round, I guess.

I haven't been on in ages...I didn't notice there were new stories!

Well, new udpates are calling!

MissYoui
winner-loser chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hahaha xD I love Klavier's attitude in this its super awesome :P I love it! And I agree they're indeed the best pairing around so far!
Troofs chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hahaha! Brilliant. Extra points for being my fave pair. This made me ROFL. I love the pairing, I love the story, a few spelling errors, great summary! i just can't seem to make the perfect summary.
thidwickthebigheartedmoose chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
:) It is a rather adorable pairing. D'aw.

M'kay, I'm going to give you an actual critique... Sorry for anything that doesn't make sense to you... Also, I invite you to reply in defense of yourself on anything that I'm going to say.

First off, I really liked your summary. That, rather than the title, is why I read it. The title could be better, but as mine are much worse than yours is, I won't offer any suggestions there.

You use the actual names of the charcters a lot. This, as well as the characters saying what they had just said/thought/done makes the wording a bit repetitive.

Also, you have a few grammar/spelling problems. I caught at least one "Apolloe" in there somewhere...But I don't remember where, sorry. ._.;; Also, watch out for typos that are spelled right, for instance there was a sentence where Ema was "made" at Klavier, rather than "mad" at him.

Apollo's basic inability to stand up to Trucy or come off as competant around her seems a bit exaggerated here, but the story does call for it, so...yes. Just something for you to think about for future stories. Of course, I think you captured Trucy's bubbliness perfectly, so well done there.

I really like some of the observations the narrarator makes. They're fairly funny, and not out of place. A few examples:

"Trucy repeated herself much more slowly, thinking that Ema didn't understand her first sentence."

"Trucy was the one who asked the question, put Apollo ended up being the one being hit by the Snackoos."

"Klavier flashed his 'oh-so-wonderful' smiles that made Trucy's heart flutter, Apollo sigh, Ema growl, and his fangirls scream."

and "Apollo was smiling, but his wallet sure wasn't."

Alright, that's about all I have to say...thanks for posting your story. :)