Reviews for Dementor's Kiss
lovefanfiction120 chapter 5 . 4/14
the story is very interesting please update
Ya0iLover chapter 5 . 3/3
I want to read more love2 from harry and the dementors
ElectraX12 chapter 5 . 2/28
i was quite frustrated when i found out that there were no more chapters...i cant wait to read more
JIMIRMA chapter 5 . 1/15
Rather like it.I hope Harry will be suitably dark or at very least a darker shade of grey. He definitely shouldn’t be human. Because come on Dementors, no way in hell would they except someone not immortal, and claim him saying he is theirs to feed from,for forever. It would be nice to have all Dementors/Harry only, because those guys don’t look like they can share with wizards.
Archerein chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
is there going to be more to this story?
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I like this story
Jostanos chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Tom gets what he wanted all those years ago: The DADA post! _

Has the curse there been lifted? Perhaps..
Mokalyne chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
wow ... so ... unusual O.O i like it ! more more more
couermixted chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I've read this before but only recently could review it. I was completely enamored with this story. Harry becomes so tired and sick of the lies manipulations everything and realizes that they all mean nothing to him and finds comfort in the dementors that welcome him like an old friend (or lover ; ) ) I couldn't help the blush that arose seeing how intamite their relationship was. For some time i,I'd been looking for fics just like this where he is in love with a dementor. Really the only other decent one I've read the main pairing wasn't even harry x dementor but harry x Lucius I think it was called "Butterfly". (Sigh) anyway I'll keep searching and hopefully find more people that have a similar taste in unusual relationships. Good luck with more fics : )
ravenoftime chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Pm me if you decide to continue this. I don't follow what has not been updated since the beginning of 2012.
ravenoftime chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Gahhhhhhh! You wrote confusingly again. My mind is to fragile to comprehend all of this confusion. I'll lose my nonexistent sanity.
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I read a different one o your stories, and this one seems much better. The other one ( my brain is bad with titles and authors and names... and people), was not my cup of tea. I like Earl grey tea. Ignore the random ranting. It might make you go insane.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 5 . 6/11/2012