Reviews for Dementor's Kiss
Steph chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Please if you can, update this soon! This is definantly one of the better dementor fics I've read. If I can help you keep updating in any way tell me :) Keep being awsome
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
Lol its really perv hahaha as i expected
Archerein chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
Will this story ever be continued? Or is it already complete?
Thanks,
Archerein
Hello my name is chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Untill a canon source clearly describes how dementors reproduce i refuse to consoder them male! Good stroy tho m8, but i wanna see (well, read about) a baby dementor because a tiny dementor that struggles to fly and bumbles around adorably needs to happen. Now! I dont care how, but make it adorable!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
This is good, update
lovefanfiction120 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
the story is very interesting please update
Ya0iLover chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I want to read more love2 from harry and the dementors
ElectraX12 chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
i was quite frustrated when i found out that there were no more chapters...i cant wait to read more
JIMIRMA chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Rather like it.I hope Harry will be suitably dark or at very least a darker shade of grey. He definitely shouldn’t be human. Because come on Dementors, no way in hell would they except someone not immortal, and claim him saying he is theirs to feed from,for forever. It would be nice to have all Dementors/Harry only, because those guys don’t look like they can share with wizards.
Archerein chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
is there going to be more to this story?
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I like this story
Jostanos chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Tom gets what he wanted all those years ago: The DADA post! _

Has the curse there been lifted? Perhaps..
Mokalyne chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
wow ... so ... unusual O.O i like it ! more more more
couermixted chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I've read this before but only recently could review it. I was completely enamored with this story. Harry becomes so tired and sick of the lies manipulations everything and realizes that they all mean nothing to him and finds comfort in the dementors that welcome him like an old friend (or lover ; ) ) I couldn't help the blush that arose seeing how intamite their relationship was. For some time i,I'd been looking for fics just like this where he is in love with a dementor. Really the only other decent one I've read the main pairing wasn't even harry x dementor but harry x Lucius I think it was called "Butterfly". (Sigh) anyway I'll keep searching and hopefully find more people that have a similar taste in unusual relationships. Good luck with more fics : )
ravenoftime chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Pm me if you decide to continue this. I don't follow what has not been updated since the beginning of 2012.