Reviews for Seasons
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 7/16
Aaaw~ how awesome was this?! I love it! ;3
And that ending, got a few warm fuzzies because of it. haha
Thanks a bunch for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!

P.S. In case it hasn't been said already, the lit of bolder words at the end needs an 'it' between is and the. Sorry if you already know and this was unnecessary.
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 7/16
Ahahahah ahahahahaha oh, poor Minato, he hasn't been very lucky whenever Kushina's around, has he? Although, it could be argued that it's not bad luck either, right?
TangyCitrus chapter 2 . 7/16
HA! This just gets better and better~!
Again, love how aspects of the canon Naruto-verse are incorporated into this modern world setting. :)
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/16
Ahaha how cliché~ but so funny and cute! XP
Love how some of their aspects and nicknames are kept and used. Like Kushina being a tomboy and strongly cursing ; Minato's 'young neighbor Rin' and being called The Yellow Flash for being the fastest on the track team.
Kushina's thoughts about Minato, such as him being pretty, having hair as soft-looking as a dandelion; also, love the little backstory as to why her hair is ridiculously long and now this little meeting for how she got the barrette.
Yay! This seems like lost of fun or just good reading already! :D
Thank you for writing and sharing his!
Take care and have fun!
Igornerd chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Surrender to the power of cute drawings, Kushina.
Very good short AU story!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Heh heh. I love the way you write Kushina. Thank you.
Great chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
So cute! Looking forward to more!
Fictionous01 chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Aww the ending was really sweet / This story is so great! I especially loved the Spring part though, because that was the sweetest. I hope you continue this (possibly) or something ! Maybe a sequel or something? p
LilBammy chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Oh god, this is just too cute. I don't usually like Naruto AU's but this one was great. :D
The Ice Sorceress chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Its really adorable!
iChelleable chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Oh nooooo you did not just do this to me. This did not just end like that. No wayyyyy
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
It really was just happenstance, in his case. That, and being a reasonably healthy straight teenage boy.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Oh, hello, Tsunade.

"First I run him over, now I give him a concussion." So that's where Naruto gets his luck.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Eeeeee! How cute!

...With the obligatory fangirl reaction out of the way, the real review: Oh, dear, this is exactly like what little is seen of those two in canon. (Well, how it would be in a modern AU.)