Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Did I read this? Did I review already? Is this in my faves? I don't remember... time to find out.
Grrrrlz chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
this is beautiful 3 I love it so much 3
Sarachan chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I've read this before, but never reviewed, and I have to say the last line speaks so true about Donny.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This feels as if more chapters are in store...
Maus17 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I'm tearing up. This is amazing.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
cute!
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Fantastic interpretation and story.
bindweed-flower chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh those last sentences... T_T I like how you made references to SAINW and the interaction of Don and Raph. I'm so glad I found this amazing, bittersweet story.
LyssieB chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This fic tugged my heartstrings. I liked how you wrote the relationship between them cause I sincerely believe Raph is pretty much the only one who can understand Don on a deeper level because like you said "He knew, more than the others, what to expect from Donnie. He also knew what not to expect".
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Don feeling that he would just fade away with time someday while the others had more purpose in life is just so sad, but I could see how that would be a reason for why Don kept things to himself especially when it comes to his health and well-being. Not feeling appreciated by his own family; to just fade away after it was your time. Sadly, I know all too well how that feels; I can sympathize with Don in this story.

Very well don &

Keep Up The Excellant Work,

Yokai :)
nim draug chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
A very interesting story. I loved it !
MengPoNiang chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Love this. SO well done. And this line is such a plot bunny:

“I didn’t want you guys to have to put me down, if that happened.”

Would make for a dark, dark fic that would be such fun to write.

Great job!
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I SO LOVE IT!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
...

Wow, that's deep. I really liked how you had Don know he was dying, but not say anything because he didn't want his family to overreact, that's so Don.

Great job!
Rinku chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i dont' think the turtles would ever not save one just cuz ti put the others at risk. what kinda family does that, especially one used to the idea of dying for each other? if you have to save one or two that's one thing, like picking a door. but not when the others aren't in danger. (at least, from what i could tell of 'canon', they're like that)