Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 3/10
The last line just...too good and true. You captured so much emotion in this, it is beautiful.
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Did I read this? Did I review already? Is this in my faves? I don't remember... time to find out.
Grrrrlz chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
this is beautiful 3 I love it so much 3
Sarachan chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I've read this before, but never reviewed, and I have to say the last line speaks so true about Donny.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This feels as if more chapters are in store...
ModdieMod chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I'm tearing up. This is amazing.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
cute!
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Fantastic interpretation and story.
bindweed-flower chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh those last sentences... T_T I like how you made references to SAINW and the interaction of Don and Raph. I'm so glad I found this amazing, bittersweet story.
LyssieB chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This fic tugged my heartstrings. I liked how you wrote the relationship between them cause I sincerely believe Raph is pretty much the only one who can understand Don on a deeper level because like you said "He knew, more than the others, what to expect from Donnie. He also knew what not to expect".
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Don feeling that he would just fade away with time someday while the others had more purpose in life is just so sad, but I could see how that would be a reason for why Don kept things to himself especially when it comes to his health and well-being. Not feeling appreciated by his own family; to just fade away after it was your time. Sadly, I know all too well how that feels; I can sympathize with Don in this story.

Very well don &

Keep Up The Excellant Work,

Yokai :)
nim draug chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
A very interesting story. I loved it !
MengPoNiang chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Love this. SO well done. And this line is such a plot bunny:

“I didn’t want you guys to have to put me down, if that happened.”

Would make for a dark, dark fic that would be such fun to write.

Great job!
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I SO LOVE IT!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
...

Wow, that's deep. I really liked how you had Don know he was dying, but not say anything because he didn't want his family to overreact, that's so Don.

Great job!