Reviews for sky is falling
knightinred chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
:')
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING. WHY haven't I read this already?! This is - like, wow. SO GOOD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO FULL OF FEELS. :') I really, really enjoyed this, and I hope you write more of these amazing, amazing fics! Your writing is better than some actual authors'! (What I mean is, I think you could write a book. 'Cause your writing is too good for the world to miss out on.)

PLEASE write more, and PLEASE UPDATE World's End Rhapsody! I'm sure plenty of people have said that, but...well. I've gotta say it again, because THAT is a REALLY good fic.

Keep up the amazing work!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Touching. I liked it.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Minato has the chance to meet his grandchildren, that's great.
Really sad but a good ending too.
Gemini Goddess chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Ok who was the mother? you never said. But good story anyways
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god. This heart-breakingly sweet ;_;
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
so touching... dunno what to say
DoNotPanic chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
:'((( Minatoooo! It always makes me tear up reading fics like his. It's great and I freaking love it!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So cute and sweet
Who is the mother?
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Aw, this was a really sweet little story :)
RoadsToTake chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
oh wow...
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow, I almost broke down in tears at the end. It was moving . . .
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
So sweet and ugh, damn my girliness, I'm all tearing up and stuff. D:
Amarantha Liriel chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is lovely and sweet, although I would have liked for Naruto to have been able to spend more time with his father before he passed on. It sounds like they didn't really have much time to talk, although at least they got to the true heart of the matter and were able to tell each other they loved each other. And Minato got to meet his grandchildren. But yes, very bittersweet.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was bittersweet, eh? This idea's pretty original as far as Revived!Yondaime stories go, so good job! It's a nice rather introspective oneshot of Minato. :3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »