Reviews for Gives You Hell
OtaOutau chapter 24 . 7/7
This is honestly one of the best HP/T crossovers, and I'm so disappointed that it's been six years since you've updated. if you ever come back to it, know that I, at least, will continue reading.
cbluna chapter 24 . 6/19
JESUS DUDE LIKE KNOW ABOUT CLIFFHANGERS? YOU COULD'VE ENDED IT IN THREE MORE CHAPTERS STAT. DEEER GAWD. WHAT WILL I DO. SUCH CLIFFHANGER. MUCH TALELNT. VERY WRITER
theHidden1 chapter 24 . 6/16
This story is wonderful and I completely enjoyed reading it. I know its been forever since you updated (like years) but just in case! I wanted you to know that I would love to see how you have all this playing out. Especially after that kind of cliffhanger. Hope to see more in the future. :)
CrystalVixen93 chapter 24 . 6/14
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
R. A Cross chapter 24 . 6/3
This story is good. Update please!
thelastofthelords chapter 24 . 5/25
Hi, yes hello, I know you haven't updated this for going on six years now but I just stumbled upon it and would really like to know how the rest goes...
Yona0 chapter 3 . 5/14
First crossover, clicked it by accident, dammit, don't make me get into these, and please tell me he becomes great friends with Bella. I nare w hatred towards Edward (and Jacob) for some reason.
I really enjoyed the story. But are you gonna finish it?
Locket1 chapter 24 . 4/30
This was so close to being finished.z What a real shame it was not, such a waste of potential. Pity.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 24 . 4/23
Please update. This is a great story.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 8 . 4/21
I would have slapped Rosalie by now.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 24 . 4/20
I really hope you finish this some day! :'D
Tayzza6966 chapter 24 . 4/17
u can't leave it at that! Please update!
JS chapter 24 . 4/3
Please finish this story. I love it and I really want to know what happens.
kissforMrSmith chapter 24 . 3/31
Ouch! That's a rough spot to leave it hanging. I sincerely hope you will resume this story at some stage, your writing is lovely and I am really enjoying this story! Either way, thank you for the effort you have put in. It's really great work. xx
2,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »