Reviews for Gives You Hell
YuunaFiction chapter 24 . 2/17
Noooooooooh! Its been ten YEARS since you updated and I caaaaaan’t!
Everything about this is amazing
The relationship with Harry and Albus is adorable
I’m in love with this story and actually devastated it’s been nearly 11ish years since the last update
Hopefully one day it’s finished
If not thank you
harryginny4life chapter 24 . 12/7/2019
Love it hope you finish it soon
Natsuyuuki chapter 24 . 10/21/2019
Interesting.
Faithful5 chapter 24 . 9/8/2019
Why have you done this to me.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2019
The story line had great potential until you decided to let nosy, self centered, egoistic Bella Swan to live! What the hell?! How could you let some pig just force themselves into someone's life and demand shit as if that person owes them?
Kuroe17 chapter 24 . 6/11/2019
Will there be a continuation please ?
lambtastic chapter 24 . 4/24/2019
I really loved how you introduced the Harry Potter characters. It's getting so exciting learning about how they are connected to Harry. It looks like the Volturi haven't found out Albus and Harry's involvement in this mess yet. I really hope they can contact Marcus before he find out from other sources but that doesn't seem likely with the Volturi busting out of the woods any minute. Harry and Albus may be late to the fight but once they arrive, it's definitely game over for the Volturi.

It's almost been nine years since you've updated D: Are you planning on continuing this gem of a story? On your profile, you mentioned that you had the ending written. If you plan on leaving the story here, can you post the ending chapter sometime so we get some sort of closure? Please and thank you!
andraerawr chapter 24 . 4/9/2019
Absolutely love the story. I couldn't let go of it even for a moment, I just had to finish reading it. Well-written and all that. However I find you pretty cruel to leave me hanging but it's okay. Understandably you have a life. Just letting youknow I love what you do and will be waiting for your next one.
shadowwolf89 chapter 24 . 2/24/2019
This is pretty much dead at a cliff anger right? Real bummer
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 12 . 2/4/2019
long live Marcus! And what is William power if he has one?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/19/2019
Good thing that this story is dead. You are boringly retelling canon
thisismypage chapter 24 . 1/13/2019
I must admit, I’m very disappointed there isn’t more
zakuranavarro chapter 24 . 1/5/2019
Porqueeeeeee, porque, porque no seguiste,* llanto de desesperación * no puedo vivir sin saber como termina.
nikolasowa chapter 24 . 11/17/2018