Reviews for Gives You Hell
I Love it!
Im so sad it doesnt have an ending, the way you portrait harry looks so accurate for the harry i imagine, it just please my heart, edward is soo cute, and i love bellatrix, she is a cutie pie.
It is starting to look messy. I knew snape was going to appear, i was waiting for this moment. is it Just me or liam is going to be their baby? Id Love to see that. James and Lily, i hope they are not pieces of shit. If there is anything wrong sorry, english is not my first language ("*_*") and the automatic thingy is messing with my text to portuguese ksjsksksjsjsjj
JemDragon84 chapter 10 . 5/5
It would be amusing for Albus and Harry to use old, possibly dead, languages to speak to eachother. Or even writing. Harry could be writing in class and the teacher (or student) would notice and when trying to read it they ask and a Harry says Gaelic or some other language. Heck Japanese since they came from Japan. Then rumors about Harry speaking multiple languages gets around and makes him “Soo cool!”
JemDragon84 chapter 7 . 5/4
In the film, Eleazar recognized her gift, I think. So being around 7,000 yrs old wouldn’t they also recognize a shield?
Also Black American Express, not Visa, is what Ultra rich is known for.
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 3/25
though it seems impossible that I'll ever see an ending to this fic, I genuinely enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing this.
Shi Ying Song chapter 1 . 3/17
come back please!!i have read this 4 times!so many people are waiting for you!
Mashrose chapter 18 . 12/14/2021
YOU SAID YOU WERE WORKING ON CHAPTER 25 AND THAT IT WOULD BE UP IN ABOUT A WEEK 10 AND A HALF YEARS AGO! ! ! ! !
Mashrose chapter 19 . 12/14/2021
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?
Mashrose chapter 20 . 12/14/2021
I CAN'T READ ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS THIS! ! ! ! !
Mashrose chapter 21 . 12/14/2021
YOU RUINED MY NIGHT! I WAS SO EXCITED TO READ THE FINAL BATTLE!
Mashrose chapter 21 . 12/14/2021
COME BACK! ! ! ! !
Mashrose chapter 22 . 12/14/2021
HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY! HELP! TO FINISH THE STORY! HELP!
Mashrose chapter 23 . 12/14/2021
I'M GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL NOT BEING ABLE TO FINISH THIS STORY! ! ! ! !
Mashrose chapter 24 . 12/14/2021
I'm sorry...WTF!? YOU STOPPED AT THE BEST PART! I NEED TO READ THE REST! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!
JlovesGaara chapter 24 . 7/11/2021
Wow so epic!
Kellyseveride chapter 24 . 6/12/2021
NO NO NO NO IT CAN'T STOP HERE THIS STORY CANNOT NOT HAVE AN END OMG T.T, THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME...
2,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »