Reviews for Gives You Hell
WillYouStillLoveMe chapter 24 . 2/15
Please update I am in love with your story
scareDcat chapter 1 . 2/6
I just found your wonderful story yesterday and whizzed through it. I love the way you've brought all my favourites in but then at the crucial moment you stopped!
I don't mind unfinished works too much as it let's my imagination fill in the gaps but I do hope you're OK. RL can be a b***h I know.
Thank you for brightening up a miserable day and I've put you on alert 'just in case'

Nicola x
of Serendip chapter 24 . 1/23
Can you please finish this story ...:(
hotcat chapter 24 . 1/22
love to read more. wonderful story
Haoshoku Dragon chapter 24 . 1/9
Killer cliff-hanger
Moon Seer Crysti chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
UPDATE!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
This. Is. Getting. So. Good! I am basically hyperventilating with all the action and drama and feelings (I am hating characters I thought I liked, and liking characters I thought I hated.) And wow are you good at this writing stuff. I can't get enough of the story!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/25/2016
Please update. It's been 6 years and all the story needs is one more chapter honest
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
I am really loving this story. It's so entertaining and we'll thought out.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
Loved this! Please do update.
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 24 . 11/15/2016
I love your story Gives You Hell i would love if you countinued writing it
rmosmi chapter 24 . 10/21/2016
If you're never going to update again, then u should mark this story as discontinued. I wonder why do u even bother to write such a fine story if you're not completing it.
Dudly chapter 17 . 10/18/2016
Does Bella get together with Gabrielle, then? :3
Dudly chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Oh my, Albus is amazing. :D I really love the stories where Harry and Dumbledore are close the most. Such a fuzzy feeling :)
miastmisty chapter 24 . 10/7/2016
Can't believe you stopped updating at that point. Wish you would please update I've been loving it so far and would hate not to be able to read more
2,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »