Reviews for Gives You Hell
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 4/29
I know it's been like 11 years since you last updated this and that usually means this has been abandoned. But I honestly hope one day you return to finish writing this. This is by far one of the most original plots I've read in this cross over world. I adore how you still incorporated every person you could from canon in your own unique ways. This was amazingly well written and I've been waiting and waiting for this confrontation with the Volturi. Especially when Aro realizes he's fucked up and he's going against Harry and Albus. Please come back to us one day and keep writing. You're amazing and I'm soaking in your stories happily.
quin3218 chapter 24 . 4/20
Ugh why couldn’t you finish this
JeSauce chapter 24 . 4/14
so this was updates like 11 years ago. What a disappointment
Nerdthatsmyname chapter 24 . 3/27
This is probably the most infuriating unfinished work i have ever read!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 14 . 2/11
Ok I was realllly liking it until Bella was warmly welcomed into the fold. Honestly, anyone that dumb should have been killed ages ago but she’s kept around because they find her amusing? It just doesn’t make sense.
Avalon Callahan chapter 24 . 12/20/2020
Ah shit, I was really hoping this will not end on a cliffhanger lmaooo but my fault really. Anyway, it was amazing to read anyway! Really loved it. You really made me like characters I disliked, and the characterizations of everyone was so good!
Avalon Callahan chapter 23 . 12/20/2020
Edward's thoughts made me laugh. Did Alice has a crush on Bella? It's the only thing I can imagine to epxlain why she is so protective of her. Also I can't believe she is in a house full of vampires. What the fuck is that girl. On another end, it was so interesting to see everyone from the HP saga and Gellert! I kinda feel bad for him, clearly he regretted what he did and deeply loves Albus.

And honestly, Harry is torturing himself and Edward for nothing. A simple phone call would be enough! I can get why Rosalia and Jasper are so suspicious of Harry and Albus, tho I am sad Emmett is picking their side. Of course Esmée and Alice are good persons, and Carlisle has links with them so it makes sense they trust the twosome.
Avalon Callahan chapter 19 . 12/20/2020
Gabrielle, why didn't you kill Bella. Now they are gonna be stuck with her because Alice doesn't want to kill her lmao
Avalon Callahan chapter 18 . 12/20/2020
You go Edward! Bella is too much troubles for nothing. Girl is obsessed with them and it's creepy. Also the ending was so funny lmao, how could she think he was with Bella with the way he is acting with Edward honestly.
Avalon Callahan chapter 16 . 12/20/2020
Don't tell me Bella is gonna be a vampire lmao they should've just kill her when they had a chance. She looks like their child pet, and it's funny but also she is useless.

I am wondering if you're going somewhere with little Liam, it was a sweet scene!

And Edward and Harry are so great like always. I love Albus too!
Avalon Callahan chapter 14 . 12/18/2020
I am Team Rosalia aka let's kill the human lmao
Avalon Callahan chapter 12 . 12/14/2020
I was never a fan of Albus' character, but the way you wrote him in your fanfiction? And his bond with Harry? This is amazing. I love it so much!
Avalon Callahan chapter 11 . 12/14/2020
"what could they do? Kill her" LMAOO girl, if you think they wouldn't
Cool2002 chapter 24 . 9/24/2020
I really wish you would finish this
LGVLO chapter 1 . 8/26/2020