Reviews for Gives You Hell
Emmuyasha chapter 24 . 4/13
Please don't leave me hanging like this! I know that it's been 5 years since you last updated, but how could you just give up the story at such an exciting part?! You leave me with so many questions, Azzie! What happens during the confrontation with the Volturi? How do the Cullens deal with Harry and Albus returning? How does Albus and Gellert's relationship develop? Does Rosalie stop being a bitch to Harry? Why isn't Jacob freaking out when he's surrounded by vampires? What happens to Bella? Does Marcus learn of Aro's treachery and join Harry and Albus? There's so many questions! Please, please, please update! I would love you forever if you do (even though I'm a girl so you won't reciprocate those feelings)!
JulianneL chapter 14 . 4/1
yep, warmed up to Rosalie. It's not that I hate bella, well I do. More like, she's too nosy. she feels entitled to information, entitled to a place in their lives, like who does she think she is? does she really think they owe her anything, just because she's "curious"? "interested"? There is literally NOTHING special about her. She's capable of being brave, kind, level-headed, discrete when the times call for it, but that's like the very def of average. Anyone has the capacity to be kind when needed, brave when needed, normal people capable of behaving with these qualities when needed in small quantities. There's nothing about her that's out of the ordinary, so who does she think she is, butting into their lives and refusing to leave them alone. No one but Alice actually likes her...Albus and Harry at most feel tolerant and fascinated.
Silence yourself
LOLOLOLOL
Wait stop... Did you really just quit? At that moment? Gah that's truly atrocious of you, I really hope you come back and finish what you started
Once again someone who can't finish what they started. Really sucks. That's why I try m it to read until stories are finished. Mistakenly thought yours was
Loveless150050 chapter 17 . 3/2
I love this Harry!
Awesome story, continue writing!
atalanta chapter 1 . 1/19
WOW!(that's what I think!)
rowenasheir chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
And then the story just stopped. Very cruel author!1
Guest chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
This is the most amazing hp/twilight crossover I've ever read! Keep up the great work! :D You're such an awesome writer! 3
Nightmare320 chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
No offense to Bella-lovers, but she really, really annoys me. It seems like Harry and Albus only keep her around because she differs from the norm a little.
Slygirl50 chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
I went looking for your story and found it again, hoping it was finished! A great story, left off with the worst cliffhanger of my life, a tragedy!
Lizu chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
My compliments, for the story. It is a tad too fragmented in structure, tough. Also, I don't read flashbacks - soap opera PTSD, you understand. I do hope it gets updated.
love harry chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
This is amazing finish it plz
bluekitnaru chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
WHAT is a singer?
i don't really know twilight sorry
2,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »