Reviews for Hold
Flyingfish40 chapter 1 . 5/14
I really liked this. It made me smile. Thanks for posting.
FF40
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 1/6
Awesome extension to the epsoide!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ahhhh man, this was absolutely amazing! I know I keep repeating myself, but it's so true! This story is so them.
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is basically perfect. Hero in the Hold was one of my favorite episodes and you capture so beautifully what should have happened between them afterwards.

Thank you for writing this.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was amazing. You've written it so perfectly. I can see it playing out so clearly in my mind. Thanks for sharing!
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
aww totally loved it! thanks for sharing such a great story! made my day : )
Suzanne chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Like you other stories... good stuff!
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
So beautiful, but it cannot be over?
BandBfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ok it is 4am and i cannot stop reading, this was amazing, absolutely loved loved loved this! How can they not know what the other feels? How can they not react to those feelings?

Cindy
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Loved this! This is one of my favourite episodes - thank you for adding this ;0)
ffreader215 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow this was amazing. I'm loving all your stories, hpaich!
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
What a lovely story. Perfect mix of interesting prose and the unabashed tenderness we all crave - both as BB fans and human beings. Nice job.
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that was the best!
cmf227 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow. Such an eloquent account of a missing scene from HitH. I love the idea of them sleeping in the same bed for comfort. I think its realistic, I definitely think its something that would have happened by now, if this was real life. Haha. Okay, I'll be continuing to read these. Wonderful, really!
Sassy3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009