Reviews for Just Another Bag of Cheetos
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh, I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed this! It was such a great story... that Dean wasn't just Michael's vessel, but the archangel himself. I am a complete and total sucker when it comes to Dean. You did an incredible job writing all of the characters…I started giggling at a lot of the parts. Especially when the peeping Sam wonders if Cas and Dean were going to have pillow a fight. The image popped into my head and won't leave. So thanks for sharing such a awesome story.
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
this is so awsome! wouldnt it be cool if this actually happened in the show? Even if it didnt, I wonder if Dean will get posessed by Michaeal? or st least like they did with Sam and Lucifer...I ould love to see how Jensen chooses to play the arch angel Micheal.

I loved that part where you described Dean's voice changing "into something deaper, creamier, like Castiel's..." hm yummy lol

Ayway, sorry for the rambling, but thanks for this! it as great!
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I really liked this: "So sure the end was upon them. Ragnarok, the end of days, Armageddon, apocalypse, sixty six seals, Lucifer walking the earth… They were still Sam and Dean. Dean and Sam. Brothers bound like none other through the trials of pain, loss, love and heartache."

And I especially liked this: "Sam knew that come the end or come them stopping the end, they would always still be there for one another. The day he lost that would be the day he knew there was no hope." It's so nice to have a reminder of the brother's love for each other in this angst-filled season we're having.

Love your creative use of ninja as a verb. Nice! "Sam curiously ninja’d up to the window for a better listen"

This made me laugh: "Sam suddenly wanted to run to the Impala and check through every inch of the car looking for anything that might resemble the holiest sword in the universe. He was pretty sure he would have seen something like that before, however." LOL

Interesting idea, that Dean could be Michael. I LOVED that his hunting knife turned into the special sword. Very cool.

And I really liked this part too: "'...in the end, family is all we have and it’s all I have… It’s all I need. Remember that. Remember that, Cass, remember that when I am called, I will fight with just as much heart as I do when I protect Sam.' That was where Sam felt the fear of his brother’s words because he knew that Dean’s heart and will power combined with the will of god and the power of heaven, would be unstoppable, unyielding and unforgiving." Although I'm not sure why that would cause Sam fear. I'd think it would be hugely reassuring.

Interesting premise. Loved that it ended with them just being brothers, eating cheetos. LOL
GDL chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This is an amazing idea. When the season started I thought maybe it'd turn out to be a fight between heaven and hell and Dean and Sam right in the middle. But Dean as an Arch Angel, the leader of god's army? Totally amazing idea.

I totally loved this whole story. But I have to say, my favorite part was the end.

"So should we go buy you a khaki trench coat now?" Sam asked.

"Shadap," Dean laughed.

Even when Sam finds out the biggest secret his brother could keep, they still turn back to their normal relationship. Just made me laugh, so I felt like quoting it. XP

I couldn't resist but to favorite this.

-GDL
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
beautiful...Sam and Dean and archangels and demons...well written, excellent ending!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
All I can say is wow. I was totally not expecting that. Very nice how you were able to weave this new twist into the already existing Supernatural world. I like stories that make me think, and this one definitely had me thinking, "could this happen?" Just for conversation sake, wouldn't it be interesting seeing Dean, leader of Heaven's army and Sam, leader of Hell's, go head to head? Although I never, ever want to see Sammy go darkside! It's an interesting thought.
cuddygirl18 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
It can't be the end of this story! I loved it! I want to know when exactly God sent Michael down to Earth and when and how Michael meet Samuel. I am very curious and I want you to continue this hopefully new series.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow, what a take on things! Now would't that just be the icing on the cake-Dea the leader of Heaven's army while the demons have been trying to make Sammy the leader of theirs!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
What a clever idea. I really enjoyed reading that. Nicely done.
talon81 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
woot! what a awesome story! a very different spin on things I loved it! you did a very good job and I loved it after all that he was still same old dean spiting crumbs when he talked lol!
Master Li chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Dean Michael? GENIOUS! This was an amazing story, now if only you can sneak this onto Kripke's desk with the other episode scripts then it would be perfect. Awesome story, so glad I decided to read it.
SuriSagner chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really liked the fact that you tied in Dean being Michael with logical things that he does; like his protecting Sam, and fighting. I loved this story.
Klarstjerne chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh my god! That was so good! The whole Michael thing was brilliant, I couldn't stop squealing ;)