Reviews for Time Intervened
Shiranai Atsune chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
please update.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I have to say that I feel this was much more thought out, and considering that I really liked the other one once you hit your stride in it, I think this can only get better. I still think you should leave out scenes in the movie that don't change. We already know what's going on and it gets tedious, but everything else I'm giving a kudos on. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is a MUCH better beginning! Nice. :)
The Royal Cupcake chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Are you going to finish the story?
JACarter chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Are you going to finish this story?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Hmm, I'd still very much like to see this finished. The parts that you haven't changed except for a few interjections from Anakin are rather annoying though. I suggest you remove them. We all know what's happening anyway.

I do think that Ben would be a tad bit more wary towards Anakin. I liked how you had Anakin say that Obi-wan was afraid of him. Nice touch. But I haven't seen anything else change since then, and it's only been a few days at most. Just doesn't seem like it's taken a believable amount of time for Obi-wan to really start trusting Anakin again.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Take out everything that happened between when Luke gets back and Anakin's dream. Everyone already knows it and rehashing it makes the story boring.

I would like to see a lot more reaction to some of the characters, especially Anakin at the end there. He's going to be in denial for a while, and I'd like to see how he refuses to think about what Obi-wan won't tell him.

I quite like the idea you have here. Fun little story so far. :)
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
awsome story i hope you update soon
vendy chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I'm glad you don't abandone your stories, because they are great. I like the earlier version, but the new one is better.
HEROICA FANTASIA 8 chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Hello, I have found and just read your fic,
It is a superb history, I hope that you did not abondonnée it if not which damage.
and that
you would not delay with poster the continuation and if possible the end.
I hope that all the world will leave yourself there living at the end your history. , I hope that you found the inspiration since 2008 because this history is marvellous is deserved an end.
Thank you for your answer, and for your fiction.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
Glad to hear that you aren't dead. However, I noticed that you have a grammer problem. You're switching from past to present tense and back in the same sentence! Please fix it.

Spark
jedioprime chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
awesome story so far!
sexystarwarslover chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
awesome great to have you back and hope to hear more of the stories soon
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
if he were sent 22 years into the future he'd be more likely involved with the 2nd deathstar i think what you're looking for is more like 19
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
I began to read the other, earlier version of this story but then discovered this... I gotta say, this version is infinitely better and I'm disheartened that it's been so long since you've updated it, though I'd be a hypocrit saying so since I'm doing the same with my own fics... I know how troublesome it is to try to rewrite a movie... I just hope you haven't abandoned this, it's REALLY good! Please, update as soon as "reality" allows you to!