Reviews for Time Intervened
Reality check chapter 3 . 10/23
Just so you know the R4 Droid had a bad motivator from that incident just thought I'd let you know so you probably correct it at some point in time but I have to say you star war fanfic artist do an amazing job writing this star war fanfict could keep up the good work I just thought I'd point out that wasn't an R2 Astro Droid it was R4 Astro Droid other than that I'm very impressed with your story keep up the good work and thank you by the way I thank you and look forward to read more
AGE1984 chapter 7 . 4/10
6 years and still waiting for an update. How long will the wait be before to next chapter in posted?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
please update.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I have to say that I feel this was much more thought out, and considering that I really liked the other one once you hit your stride in it, I think this can only get better. I still think you should leave out scenes in the movie that don't change. We already know what's going on and it gets tedious, but everything else I'm giving a kudos on. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is a MUCH better beginning! Nice. :)
The Royal Cupcake chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Are you going to finish the story?
JACarter chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Are you going to finish this story?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Hmm, I'd still very much like to see this finished. The parts that you haven't changed except for a few interjections from Anakin are rather annoying though. I suggest you remove them. We all know what's happening anyway.

I do think that Ben would be a tad bit more wary towards Anakin. I liked how you had Anakin say that Obi-wan was afraid of him. Nice touch. But I haven't seen anything else change since then, and it's only been a few days at most. Just doesn't seem like it's taken a believable amount of time for Obi-wan to really start trusting Anakin again.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Take out everything that happened between when Luke gets back and Anakin's dream. Everyone already knows it and rehashing it makes the story boring.

I would like to see a lot more reaction to some of the characters, especially Anakin at the end there. He's going to be in denial for a while, and I'd like to see how he refuses to think about what Obi-wan won't tell him.

I quite like the idea you have here. Fun little story so far. :)
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
awsome story i hope you update soon
vendy chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I'm glad you don't abandone your stories, because they are great. I like the earlier version, but the new one is better.
HEROICA FANTASIA 8 chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Hello, I have found and just read your fic,
It is a superb history, I hope that you did not abondonnée it if not which damage.
and that
you would not delay with poster the continuation and if possible the end.
I hope that all the world will leave yourself there living at the end your history. , I hope that you found the inspiration since 2008 because this history is marvellous is deserved an end.
Thank you for your answer, and for your fiction.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
Glad to hear that you aren't dead. However, I noticed that you have a grammer problem. You're switching from past to present tense and back in the same sentence! Please fix it.

jedioprime chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
awesome story so far!
sexystarwarslover chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
awesome great to have you back and hope to hear more of the stories soon