Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
G.Potter93 chapter 27 . 4/1/2015
Nooooo! There never was another chapter!

I loved this story. I'm sooo disappointed. :((

It was very original.
MadPhantasm chapter 27 . 3/28/2015
No matter how well he hid or suppressed it, Ron was always jealous of Harry, at least up until book 7, and the irony has not quite been lost on him just how much it sucks to be the hero.

He's been thrust away from his loving home and steadfast friends and into a world that's not his own. He's forced to fight a mockery of his own best friend and evade the machinations of a twisted version of a man he once looked up to, all while maintaining the charade of his alternate self, and enduring the disgust and pity of a mirror reflection of his own family. He's outgunned, distrusted, and feels utterly alone.

This is the Ron I've been waiting to see. A Ron that not only recognizes his considerable mistakes and flaws, but also steps up and leads his own story, outside of Harry's shadow. Please don't leave this story dead, it's easily the best Ron centered fic I've read on this site. It's rare that we get to see a story in which Ron is elevated out of his default sidekick/comic relief/RonTheDeathEater role it seems he's always confined to, so please continue this story and give us some closure for this marvelous read.
EmD23 chapter 27 . 3/27/2015
Ah, this story seems pretty dead, so I hope that we at least get a summary of what would have happened one day.
PF2724 chapter 27 . 1/17/2015
You're kidding right ?! Abandoning this story at such a vital point. At least consider writing one more chapter. This is some siriusly good shit.
The Defense Professor chapter 27 . 1/5/2015
MIRROR, MIRROR will continue after the first of the year, and hopefully I'll be able to get back on track. you lieeee
Lady Mage chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
This is such an awesome fic! I love reading about time travel/alternate dimension stories, especially when they involve unexpected characters! I don't think I've ever read one about Ron: this is very unique and well written too! I know you haven't updated in a while but I do hope you haven't abandoned it. I would really love to see more and see where it goes.

Again, very well done; you should be proud. The character development and plot is very good.

All the best,

Lady Mage
probablyahufflepuff chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
Wow. I love this story! I've only recently become addicted to fanfiction (better a decade late than never), and I'm blown away by the talent of yourself& writers like you. This story has made me laugh and gasp. I love all the romione moments. I hope you get a chance to finish it one day:)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
Well this is the third time I have read this story from the first to the last letter, as I really do love it. However, I am extremelly depressed that it is incomplete. Please, my dear author, if you still receive reviews, try to complete this story. I am sure that many people would be astonished, as I will be, to be able to know the ending of such a wonderful story.
Ella chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
I'm so so upset you never finished this story, it's definitely one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
this is kinda off putting with the whole "all Slytherins are evil." And harry Slytherin evil harry.
Tori chapter 27 . 8/2/2014
Please update! This is amazing and I need to know the ending. Please, help a sista out. Okay, so obviously I can't pull off that gangsta talk, but I can tell you that you have an amazing story with an amazing plot. Please update because your story has been great from day one and I am now left with a felling of not knowing. I hate this felling of not knowing. Please, please, please update. I know this attempt may be futile but I pray that you see this and it gives you the strength to continue on with your story. I don't usually read books on this site, but I would read thousands if they were like yours.
chemrunner57 chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
Hey, found your story a couple days ago...imagine my disappointment when I came to the last chapter and found it incomplete... At least finish the Ron - Hermione chat...
Amy-less Wander chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
Great story! I wish it kept going, but I'll take what I can get. I really appreciate how careful you've been keeping Ron's knowledge limited to what he knew at the beginning of 5 th year; seems like it would be easy to slip up about when he would have found out about things. I like seeing Ron get a chance to grow up a bit on his own, and it's a great read. Thanks for writing!
Omegakishan chapter 27 . 4/16/2014
Update! Update! Update!
MrRobertsIII chapter 27 . 3/19/2014
What a great fic. I'm sad to see that it appears to be abandoned.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »