Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
foodandbooksandthings chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
IS EVIL!HARRY ACTUALLY POSSESED? DID DUMBLEDORE REALLY SHOW RON HIS OTHER WORLD (or do something to the mirror LIKE I KNOW HE DID)? WILL. RON AND OTHER HERMIONE BECOME A THING? WILL RON EVER GO BACK? WHAT DOES HIS FAMILY THINK? IS HARRY WORRIED ABOUT HIM? DOES EVIL HARRY HAVE REGRETS WHEN IT COMES TO RON? SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Awesome, awesome story. I know you've probably abandoned it, but thanks for sharing man. Hope you finish it one day.
WalnutSpirit chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
The premise is brilliant, the execution even better. I love how fair you portray Ron especially, and the other characters in general. Really wish this story will be published in full some day. Even so, it's still one of the best I've read. Hats off to you!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 27 . 6/8/2016
I bet that Voldemort isn't back, and for whatever reason, Harry is orchestrating everything to pretend he is. Maybe Harry got Tom's memories and evilness but remained in control.
And arrrghhh! This can't be the end! Noooo!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 22 . 6/8/2016
Woah, maybe Voldemort is trying to pull his soul back out of his Horcruxes somehow? Weird.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
Wow, this world's Dumbledore might actually be worthy of all those rants the terrible fanfic writers have Harry make about how EEEEVIL and manipulative he is! Because Ron's right, there's no way the mirror was showing the truth. I'm just glad he has enough self-confidence to doubt it. And I'm worried Dumbledore spiked the tea somehow. Plus I don't understand his plan; you'd think he'd WANT Ron to be ready to leave so he'd finish his task sooner. At the risk of descending into insane conspiracy theories, I wonder if Dumbledore gave Ron a false memory of the prophecy somehow, or lied to him about how the Borrowing spell works.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 14 . 6/8/2016
Darn, I was hoping Ginny would be Seeker. She's probably better than McLaggen, at least.
I bet the Diary is in the Chamber.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
And of course Ron is missing the point: what exactly did Harry stab the diary WITH?
I bet Dumbledore never gave Harry the Cloak, so Ron actually might have a chance to use it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I bet HaTomrry PotRiddleter has been spending his time in the Chamber of Secrets. Or the Room of Requirement; I guess there's no real way to know which yet.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
I really like this tentative friendship between Ron and Luna. It makes sense that he would make friends with someone he never really talked to before; it would be less weird that way.
Come on Ron, Harry's obviously being possessed by Voldemort. You even thought of it in an earlier chapter; why'd you have to forget?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Poor Hermione might actually get to have Ron as a friend, and then he'll suddenly be dead one day.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
It's sad that Ron doesn't realize his "twenty siblings" would miss him.
How the heck could Dumbledore give him these memories? I never thought about it before, but if Ron was dead, how did Dumbledore get his memories?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
This world's Ron Weasley may be a got, but he's not so different from our Ron, and his heart's really in the right place.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
The sad thing is that real Ron really wasn't much better to Hermione, at least until the troll incidenct. He probably just thinks he was because he can't imagine himself being so horrible to her.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I cringed when I read Mione, but then it was part of an argument, and then you had Ron think about all the reasons lots of fanfiction writers bash him, so now I'm feeling much more positive about your ability to interact with cliches.
siehjin chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
i don't believe it. that mirror's view has got to be fake. bet it was jimmied by Dumbledore so Ron wouldn't keep hankering for home.
1,076 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »