Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Guest chapter 27 . 8/10/2017
please update
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2017
I honestly wish you'd completed this story. There are so few Ron-centric ones.
Shineeshoes chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Really upsetting that this is discontinued. Probably the best Ron-centric fic I've ever seen. You get to see why Ron struggles with his low self-esteem while also seeing how important he truly was in keeping everybody together. He also begins to see Dumbledore not as a grand wizard, but a flawed one much sooner than Harry does. It's refreshing to see stories like this, and you did a fantastic job!
Saroyamal chapter 24 . 5/29/2017
This Hermione is downright annoying...
The story is fantastic though! I like the idea of this particular alternate universe! Well done!
muggleBornforever chapter 27 . 4/24/2017
this is an amazing story. one of the best i've read. hope one day, it can be finished.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 27 . 2/16/2017
I wanted to thank you for such an amazing read. I'm quite sad that the reading ends here, but if you ever decide to return to this, i would definitely read it. Thank you for what you have written. By the way, I didn't see a problem with that last chapter, personally.
TroyWeb chapter 27 . 1/6/2017
It's too bad that this fan fic was abandoned several years ago. I appreciate all the effort you put into writing this. This is one of my favorite Ron-centric fan fic stories.
chisscientist chapter 25 . 1/6/2017
In which Arthur Weasley shows himself a good man.
chisscientist chapter 15 . 1/6/2017
Ron's reminding me of his own world's Harry in his anger at Dumbledore. He is much faster than Harry to get to the point of yelling at the headmaster, but they both got there in the end. Perhaps Ron will understand Harry's moodswings rather better when he returns to his own world.
TroyWeb chapter 18 . 1/6/2017
The Mirror of Ytissecen was a nice touch.
TroyWeb chapter 17 . 1/6/2017
This is a VERY good story. I am so impressed by the quality of the writing. This is how JK Rowling should have depicted the fictional character of Ron Weasley in canon! I loved the moment when he reconciled with Ginny.

Ron is allowed to be more than a collection of anti-male clich├ęs in this fan fic. Harry is still a more powerful wizard. Hermione is still a more intelligent witch. But Ron is allowed to have his own strengths.

Thank you for posting this on the site!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/10/2016
It's very sad not to see the end of this story. I love the (rare) faithful portrait of Ron and how careful ou were with how the trio would turn out without the influence of each other, especially Hermione given the fact she's the one we're able to see more often (other side of the AU!Ron). I really hope to see the end of this someday. XX
HappyTerrier chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
This is an incredible story.

My guesses are that Snape can't meet Voldemort because its actually Harry possessed by Voldemort's Horcrux running the show. I think the moments Ron saw of his own universe were the moments his family and friend were really missing him and let their anger overtake them.

It has so many great moments. I felt like crying at Ginny's seen in the owlry, I love them flying out of the chamber and how you described them running into Norberta. I love the slow and steady transformation of Ron's and Hermione's relationship. I like Charlie's way of dealing with his regret. I like that Harry's most likely possed by the Horcrux in his scar. I really like the Hermione you created and her little bits of rule-breaking. I like how you really understand Ron and how tough his life was and how he's so resilient to his new situation.

I really am sad to know that its over at such a good moment. But thank you for creating 27 unbelievable and incredible chapters.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
Brilliant story. Absolutely love it. I feel so sorry for Ron and your Hermione. They are so perfect together. I hope you continue this story someday soon.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/14/2016
This is one of the greatest fics I've ever read. Too bad it won't be finished
1,091 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »