Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Prince Pondincherry chapter 14 . 6/8/2016
Darn, I was hoping Ginny would be Seeker. She's probably better than McLaggen, at least.
I bet the Diary is in the Chamber.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
And of course Ron is missing the point: what exactly did Harry stab the diary WITH?
I bet Dumbledore never gave Harry the Cloak, so Ron actually might have a chance to use it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I bet HaTomrry PotRiddleter has been spending his time in the Chamber of Secrets. Or the Room of Requirement; I guess there's no real way to know which yet.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
I really like this tentative friendship between Ron and Luna. It makes sense that he would make friends with someone he never really talked to before; it would be less weird that way.
Come on Ron, Harry's obviously being possessed by Voldemort. You even thought of it in an earlier chapter; why'd you have to forget?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Poor Hermione might actually get to have Ron as a friend, and then he'll suddenly be dead one day.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
It's sad that Ron doesn't realize his "twenty siblings" would miss him.
How the heck could Dumbledore give him these memories? I never thought about it before, but if Ron was dead, how did Dumbledore get his memories?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
This world's Ron Weasley may be a got, but he's not so different from our Ron, and his heart's really in the right place.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
The sad thing is that real Ron really wasn't much better to Hermione, at least until the troll incidenct. He probably just thinks he was because he can't imagine himself being so horrible to her.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I cringed when I read Mione, but then it was part of an argument, and then you had Ron think about all the reasons lots of fanfiction writers bash him, so now I'm feeling much more positive about your ability to interact with cliches.
siehjin chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
i don't believe it. that mirror's view has got to be fake. bet it was jimmied by Dumbledore so Ron wouldn't keep hankering for home.
gigerisgod chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
i know this is an abandoned story, but i just wanted to say what a brilliant story it is. i spent all day reading it and it was such a pleasure. it's so rare to find a good Ron-centric story that's such an amazing adventure and written so wonderfully. you've really outdone yourself here and i will be coming back to re-read, unfinished or not. thank you for posting.
juniper294 chapter 27 . 5/13/2016
Thanks for sharing this story. Just read it, and I really love the focus on Ron and the Weasleys and how they are reacting to him. Great story!
Toraach chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I agree with one thing canon Ron is worthless. Three the poorest written characters by Rowling are: Draco, Sirius and Ron. Even tumblr social justice warrior mary sue Hermione is better written. Draco should be dark magic Harry insted being magical Dudley. Ron should be a good useful friend not an annoying glutton and idiot without any inteligence. Sirius should be independent grey dangerous character with his own agenda, not an emo-dog with emotional problems Dumb' lapdog who only menaged to get killed in the stupidest way.

Mirror mirror is my fav episode from all Star Trek serries! I like all AUs and especially mirror universes are interesting for me. So your story has a great potential.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
Please update! Pleeeeeaaaaaaaasseeeee
RabulaTasa chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
A shame that you ended it here before the story was finished, as it's hard to find a good Ron around these parts. Seems like every other story is bashing him, while you've gone and acknowledged both the good and the bad about his character. Thank you for writing this much, at least.
-John