Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
CheddarTrek chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
Looking forward to the next bit.

This is the first time where I've seen Ron placed in Harry's shoes this way. Ron feels like he deserves to be part of the meetings, and it can be argued that he's right. Ron is being forced into a save the world position he doesn't want and struggling to do his best despite little help. And so on.

Interesting!
CheddarTrek chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
Been enjoying the story so far, but it feels really odd/off/wrong that with the fate of the world at stake Dumbledore can't be bothered to pop down and have a look inside a student's trunk while no one is in the dorm. Same for him saying that Professor Snape will be too busy with classes to bother.

Bloody hell. At least come up with a better in-story reason. Like Dumbledore doesn't want Harry!Riddle to even suspect that they're onto him, and seeing either nosing about would trip suspicions. And Dumbledore could voice suspicions that the diary wouldn't be kept there anyway, but that Ron should still have a look, etc.

Anyway, sorry that my initial review is a criticism. So far I'm enjoying the story for the most part. Very original and creative if nothing else, so it's been neat.
sara chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
plz complete the story... it is too good to leave like this... plz cmeback from ur hibernation...
PhoenixFire77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
It's Grimmauld Place not Grimauld Place. Sounds like grim old place, so it's name speaks the truth.
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 7/17/2015
Interesting. I hope to see more some day... Though I 'spose that's a bit rich coming from me, whose real life has meant not updating in a year... Anyway, I really like this story.
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Poor Ron.
Forgot to say before how I *love* that you appear to be going to address the good points of Ron beyond his humour... Too many don't do that enough!
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
I'm going to miss AU Ron too...
Interesting story. I hope Ron can change things. But won't it be a bit...hollow...when he finishes and there'll be no Ron at all in this AU'verse anymore?

By the way, a Star Trek influenced HP story combines my two favourite fandoms, so you rock.
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Lol... "Necessity" and "Truth" are two different cans of beans, y'know... *high-fives you*
twinbuster2 chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
There are very few Ron centered fics out there that depict him with all his flaws accurately, but you've not only done this, you've made him likeable, even hero-like.
I sincerely hope that you will come out of your hiatus soon. This is just too amazing a fic to leave behind. And despite everything that Ron has seen about his own universe, I don't believe that depiction to be true. Ron has always been the silent partner in the group, the foundation of the friendship. To be clear, the foundation is the most important part of the building, and it is taken for granted that it will be solid and ever present yet sadly ignored after being established.
I'm rambling now since it's 2am and I pulled a late one for this story. So please do update soon!
Serpentine Heart chapter 27 . 4/13/2015
I really like this fic! :) I hope you will update sometimes.
doctorwhoamie chapter 27 . 4/6/2015
awesome, its so hard to find good Ron fics :) please update soon
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 27 . 4/1/2015
Nooooo! There never was another chapter!

I loved this story. I'm sooo disappointed. :((

It was very original.
MadPhantasm chapter 27 . 3/28/2015
No matter how well he hid or suppressed it, Ron was always jealous of Harry, at least up until book 7, and the irony has not quite been lost on him just how much it sucks to be the hero.

He's been thrust away from his loving home and steadfast friends and into a world that's not his own. He's forced to fight a mockery of his own best friend and evade the machinations of a twisted version of a man he once looked up to, all while maintaining the charade of his alternate self, and enduring the disgust and pity of a mirror reflection of his own family. He's outgunned, distrusted, and feels utterly alone.

This is the Ron I've been waiting to see. A Ron that not only recognizes his considerable mistakes and flaws, but also steps up and leads his own story, outside of Harry's shadow. Please don't leave this story dead, it's easily the best Ron centered fic I've read on this site. It's rare that we get to see a story in which Ron is elevated out of his default sidekick/comic relief/RonTheDeathEater role it seems he's always confined to, so please continue this story and give us some closure for this marvelous read.
EmD23 chapter 27 . 3/27/2015
Ah, this story seems pretty dead, so I hope that we at least get a summary of what would have happened one day.
PF2724 chapter 27 . 1/17/2015
You're kidding right ?! Abandoning this story at such a vital point. At least consider writing one more chapter. This is some siriusly good shit.
1,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »