Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
This world's Ron Weasley may be a got, but he's not so different from our Ron, and his heart's really in the right place.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
The sad thing is that real Ron really wasn't much better to Hermione, at least until the troll incidenct. He probably just thinks he was because he can't imagine himself being so horrible to her.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I cringed when I read Mione, but then it was part of an argument, and then you had Ron think about all the reasons lots of fanfiction writers bash him, so now I'm feeling much more positive about your ability to interact with cliches.
siehjin chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
i don't believe it. that mirror's view has got to be fake. bet it was jimmied by Dumbledore so Ron wouldn't keep hankering for home.
gigerisgod chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
i know this is an abandoned story, but i just wanted to say what a brilliant story it is. i spent all day reading it and it was such a pleasure. it's so rare to find a good Ron-centric story that's such an amazing adventure and written so wonderfully. you've really outdone yourself here and i will be coming back to re-read, unfinished or not. thank you for posting.
juniper294 chapter 27 . 5/13/2016
Thanks for sharing this story. Just read it, and I really love the focus on Ron and the Weasleys and how they are reacting to him. Great story!
Toraach chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I agree with one thing canon Ron is worthless. Three the poorest written characters by Rowling are: Draco, Sirius and Ron. Even tumblr social justice warrior mary sue Hermione is better written. Draco should be dark magic Harry insted being magical Dudley. Ron should be a good useful friend not an annoying glutton and idiot without any inteligence. Sirius should be independent grey dangerous character with his own agenda, not an emo-dog with emotional problems Dumb' lapdog who only menaged to get killed in the stupidest way.

Mirror mirror is my fav episode from all Star Trek serries! I like all AUs and especially mirror universes are interesting for me. So your story has a great potential.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
Please update! Pleeeeeaaaaaaaasseeeee
RabulaTasa chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
A shame that you ended it here before the story was finished, as it's hard to find a good Ron around these parts. Seems like every other story is bashing him, while you've gone and acknowledged both the good and the bad about his character. Thank you for writing this much, at least.
-John
GumGumOnigiri chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
Really!? That's where you end it? Do you know how hard it is to find a decent Ron fic on this site? I'll tell you how hard... absolutely goddamn impossible! Then I suddenly come across this beautiful little gem here only to discover it hasn't been updated in five years! FIVE YEARS! Shame on you sir, shame shame shame! T_T

I know it's probably futile, but I seriously hope you update this someday.
CheddarTrek chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
Looking forward to the next bit.

This is the first time where I've seen Ron placed in Harry's shoes this way. Ron feels like he deserves to be part of the meetings, and it can be argued that he's right. Ron is being forced into a save the world position he doesn't want and struggling to do his best despite little help. And so on.

Interesting!
CheddarTrek chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
Been enjoying the story so far, but it feels really odd/off/wrong that with the fate of the world at stake Dumbledore can't be bothered to pop down and have a look inside a student's trunk while no one is in the dorm. Same for him saying that Professor Snape will be too busy with classes to bother.

Bloody hell. At least come up with a better in-story reason. Like Dumbledore doesn't want Harry!Riddle to even suspect that they're onto him, and seeing either nosing about would trip suspicions. And Dumbledore could voice suspicions that the diary wouldn't be kept there anyway, but that Ron should still have a look, etc.

Anyway, sorry that my initial review is a criticism. So far I'm enjoying the story for the most part. Very original and creative if nothing else, so it's been neat.
sara chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
plz complete the story... it is too good to leave like this... plz cmeback from ur hibernation...
PhoenixFire77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
It's Grimmauld Place not Grimauld Place. Sounds like grim old place, so it's name speaks the truth.
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 7/17/2015
Interesting. I hope to see more some day... Though I 'spose that's a bit rich coming from me, whose real life has meant not updating in a year... Anyway, I really like this story.
1,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »