Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
EmeraldEmbrace chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
I doubt you'll ever see this but if you do please please continue this story, I love it so much and judging by the other reviews lots of other people do too
This story is truly special and you're an amazing writer, if you ever see this please know how much we all want you to finish it and how much we all love your writing
ImUpToNoGood chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
I wish this story had been finished. It is unique in so many ways. I especially like that Ron is given the chance to be the hero.

So, Harry has been taken over completely by the horcruxes...will he ever be able to oust Voldemort? Is the only way to free Harry a direct hit with an AK?

What will Hermione's response be when she finds out about Ron?

Such a good story, with so much promise. If you read this, please let us know whether you will write more.

K
Winged-panther1 chapter 27 . 7/2/2013
Ah man I don't know if you'll get this or not but update this story it's pulled me in
superscarface83 chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
I attempted to send a PM to the author to see if this amazing story will EVER be continued. The author has disabled private messaging. R.I.P. Mirror, Mirror. You had such wonderful promise, and you were handled so well while you lived. This is one of the great tragedies in Harry Potter Fanfiction, that we will never truly know what could have been.
1 chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
this is incred! pls keep writing, ur too talented
Jed Rhodes chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
I think it's a real shame this story hasn't been updated in a couple of years, and I'm truly hoping that the reason for this is because you have been busy and not because you have abandoned fanfiction writing.

The reason I truly hope you will return to this, is because this fan fiction piece is simply amazing. It takes a strong concept, throws in excellent, very true-to-'reality' characterisation that at times almost feels like its being written by Rowling herself, has a very strong, realistic focus on one of my favourite characters (Ron, of course) that both emphasises his character flaws and explains them perfectly while simultaneously having him be the hero, and it does all this without falling into any of the usual traps like canon-sues, superpowers or overly-manipulative-to-the-point-of-being-evil Dumbledore (he does go a tad further than "real" Dumbledore might but its still perfectly within the realms of possibility for the character). I really would love to see this story continue at some point, it is truly an amazing piece of work. I live in hope.
littleme36 chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
Waaah you can't stop here! Pretty please write more? I know it hasn't been updated in years, but I wanna know what happens next!
Seriously though, great story :) I like how you've characterized Ron :)
loveyouRon chapter 27 . 5/3/2013
This is the best Ronald fic ive ever read. WELL DONE.
Kultmaverick chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
Oh my word this story is the bomb! What happens next? It doesn't look like you continued it in a while
ladymirth chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Are you really old or just some conservative idiot? Women shouldn't like getting dolled up and wearing low-cut clothing and make-up makes her a tart and a scarlet woman? A girl has to watch what she wears lest she attract the wrong kind of attention? HERMIONE GRANGER needs men to fight off name-calling bullies for her?

The Paleolithic period called. They want their mentality back.
lovemya2000 chapter 27 . 2/28/2013
It's been nearly 3 years since you've updated, I am normally not a fan of Ron's pov but in the words of Ron Weasley this story is bloody good! I do hope Harry is possessed and really not evil, I also hope that tripe with the glimpse of Ron's real world is revealed. Please update one day SOON!
loulouflowerpower chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
update soon
Summers Rage chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
I spent all last night reading this story, absolutely brillant! I do hope you chose to continue it.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/12/2012
Don't know if you'll even read this, but I've had an enjoyable time reading this story. :) You seem to have put a lot of thought into the differences between your two worlds and made good use of objects and places established in the fiction to make you villain instead of going typical route of just making Slytherin-Harry a bland, jerk-ish second Malfoy. I applaud you for that. Good show!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/4/2012
The best story featuring Ron I've ever read on this website- and I've been reading since there were less than 35,000 of them!

Fantastic job! I do hope you might continue some day, but real life is always more important. Cheers, and thanks!
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »