Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Tori chapter 27 . 8/2/2014
Please update! This is amazing and I need to know the ending. Please, help a sista out. Okay, so obviously I can't pull off that gangsta talk, but I can tell you that you have an amazing story with an amazing plot. Please update because your story has been great from day one and I am now left with a felling of not knowing. I hate this felling of not knowing. Please, please, please update. I know this attempt may be futile but I pray that you see this and it gives you the strength to continue on with your story. I don't usually read books on this site, but I would read thousands if they were like yours.
chemrunner57 chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
Hey, found your story a couple days ago...imagine my disappointment when I came to the last chapter and found it incomplete... At least finish the Ron - Hermione chat...
Amy-less Wander chapter 27 . 5/10/2014
Great story! I wish it kept going, but I'll take what I can get. I really appreciate how careful you've been keeping Ron's knowledge limited to what he knew at the beginning of 5 th year; seems like it would be easy to slip up about when he would have found out about things. I like seeing Ron get a chance to grow up a bit on his own, and it's a great read. Thanks for writing!
Omegakishan chapter 27 . 4/16/2014
Update! Update! Update!
MrRobertsIII chapter 27 . 3/19/2014
What a great fic. I'm sad to see that it appears to be abandoned.
MrRobertsIII chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
Like your Sirius and a more confident Ron. Great job with Charlie.
MrRobertsIII chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
Very exciting. Great scene.
MrRobertsIII chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Excellent. Such a good job with Ron. Still an idiot, but one with a purpose.
MrRobertsIII chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
What a great fic. You do a great job with Ron.
MrRobertsIII chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I think I've read too many alt dimension fanfics but I can't recall ever reading one where Ron is the only traveler.
AmyRose512 chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favorite stories right now. It's so great to read a story that values Ron for a change... I can't wait until the next chapter. Update soon! :)
Lazov chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
Yeah, this totally didn't end with a cliffhanger of any sort.

God, I fucking hate when good fics get abandoned like this.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story but I noticed it hasn't been updated since 2010. Is this an abandoned fic? Just really hoping you'll pick up where you left off because the story seems like it has a lot of potential.
nade.Elainoir chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
Wow this is awesome! My first ronmione fic! I hope one day you'll complete it :)
1,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »