Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
skippyboo chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I feel bad for Ron for having to watch mirrorRon be a superjerk. I take it that Ron & Harry still met on the train and Harry picks Ron over Malfoy before the sorting - now he just gets his ass beat by Malfoy now when he talks to Ron. I wonder without the support of Ron & Hermione does MirrorHarry take the easy road and join the dark side.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Love it! But it's so sad, the way things were different for them. Poor Hermione. Alternate-Ron is such a jerk! But he's still Ron, so I'm still compelled to love him. Hehe.

One question: Was the timeline the same until Harry was placed in Slytherin? I get the feeling it was, but just wanting to make sure.

Love Snape with the goatee! ;-)

I was watching the Enterprise version of Mirror, Mirror as I read this. Not as good as the original, clearly, but ironic nonetheless. At one point you should put Hermione in a belly shirt and miniskirt. Just to make it like the show. ;-)
Bluerain22 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
You did a really good job showing what happened at Mirror!Hogwarts without it jumping all over the place. It was really easy to follow. I look forward to Real!Ron encountering Hermione and being nice to her. It seems she's had a very rough time with Mirror!Ron. Aww but wait... if they get on speaking terms, Hermione may fall for him and he's got to go back to his world... poor Hermione.
TiffanyM chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
great chapter... it totally rocked ] update soon
Babasahin Ko chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
That ginger kid is mean, buddy. I'm sure it's all in future development, but so far, I'm not seeing how this alt. dimension's Ron-on-'roids' existence is "necessary". I mean, well, we'd like to think that every person is special, but not everybody gets ripped out of their own dimension just because their counterpart died. To me, at least, it seems like your making a point to show that neither Hermione nor Harry needs Ron (e.g., the troll incident, playing the gigantic chess game, etc.). Even his friendship with Neville seems superfluous. Ron just caused worlds to collide, for what reason?
Cantletharrygo chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I'm not sure I like this "other" Ron! Poor Harry, as if he doesn't have enough drama in his life and he doesn't have Ron to help him. draco need a good thumping in my mind.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Nice back story (or really - a depressing back story). I wonder what job they will be expecting Ron to do.
Avanell chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Great job again...interesting to go through this universe's version of year one.
SugarDee chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
WOW! Mirror!Ron was ... mean.. Well I think he was more than that.. No, I know he was more than that.. Anyway I think you get what I mean..

You know when it got to the Halloween incident, I had this annoying thought that Hermione was gonna die cos there's no-one to save her.. But then, I remember on the 1st chapter, Mirror!Hermione was there.. And if she died ... what's the fun in that, really? Hhaha,,

Anyway around 2-3 weeks ago, I went to your profile and I saw this link on HBP.. So I went there and watched the trailer.. And I think it WAS The Burrow! I didn't remember that house being burned either.. One of my housemates said it might be Hagrid's Hut.. But his hut is not that tall as The Burrow, is it? Anyway I think we're just gonna have to wait til the movie comes out in July.. Sigh..

Well I think this is the longest review I've ever written.. Anyway I like this story - esp this chapter.. Keep up the good work..

Til next time..
kareem33 chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Loved this chapter as much as I loved every chapter you've written to date. I think you really capture the essence of each charater's personalities.
allanfrontrow chapter 3 . 3/9/2009

Only Ron could think that Dumbledore in the Prefect's bathroom would be wanting to take a leak & not hold a secret meeting with him.

So, there's no Ron on the other earth? I can see that causing problems!

3 members of his not family are still at Hogwarts - I can see this causing tension.

PS You were right second time it's planets earth.

Babasahin Ko chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
So far I really like it. I guess of the three, I favor Ron's character the most. It's good to read a story about him. You've got me very interested in what happens next. Is there even going to be a relationship with Harry, and more importantly Hermione? Is Ron still good at chess? How were all the past good deeds done if Harry and Ron were not best friends? What is Ron's role in this world if he no longer serves as Harry's id. Answer. ANSWER NOW! Just kidding. Really want to know the rest of the story. Really good.
Bluerain22 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
I wish I wasn't at work so I could listen to your song suggestion. I'll have to remember to check it out later.

I'm giggling a bit at the thought of Ron and Dumbledore having a serious conversation in the middle of the Prefects Bathroom.

aww... other Ron is dead.. it makes sense to the story but still sad.

So how does this worlds Dumbledore know so much about the other world... I guess its possible he visited Dumbledore to discuss snatching Ron to help their world. hehe Two Dumbledores in the same room would be comical.

You explained everything very well and now I'm eagerly waiting the next chapter.
zsdvnn chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
great chapter (once again), but I can't help thinking dumbledore's parralell universe self is bad, and in this universe, maybe Ron is the hero (instead of Harry). I have a few other theories too. Keep up the awsome work! I can't wait for the next chapter, but thanks for giving us this capter a bit early.
Pattox0111 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Good chapter, sorry for the late review though. Dumbledore is REALLY disturbing me... Can't wait for the next chapter!

1,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »