Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 3 . 3/6/2009

Have you gotten back on the chapter 5 boat yet!

Oh I think that part of the movie will be in the beginning like it's some sort of dream sequence harry has where he;s running through the field and comes to a Burning Burrow with deatheaters and crap, to give all the non readers a show.

and I love Beta-ing your stuff!
8thweasleykid chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
This is a teroffice story. I can't wait to read more
ClayCelloFire chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
I just found this story and absolutely and utterly LOVE it! I have been wanting to write a similar sort of mirror-universe fanfic myself for some time! this is genius! I can't wait for the next chapter!
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
:-D That's simply fantastic, my friend. I thought the explaination was very clear and well thought out. I love how Ron guessed 52 parallel universes... and please tell me that the puppet thing is in reference to the Potter Puppet Pals. Hehehe. Can't wait to see the next chapter... 2 weeks is so long from now!
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Excellent, well written idea and I am enjoying the plot. So what's Harry going to be like in this AU world? Please write more thanks.
Avanell chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Oh, murdered? No! I was hoping they had been switched for awhile. STill looking forward to more...and this was my favorite line: Might be a world where magic doesn’t exist and everyone is a Muggle…a dreary world indeed.
Bluerain22 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
NO! I can't believe you gave Hermione her buck teeth back! Poor Mione :( *wishes she knew magic to get rid of them for her* :P

Good job introducing us to Mirror!Neville and M!Hermione... I'm depressed thinking that Hermione's done alot of crying in this universe! I can't wait for her to get really confused by Ron's "new" attitude towards her. Not to mention Ron's reaction to when he sees Harry is actually a Slytherin! Oh boy *gets front row seats for that*

I was wondering if Dumbledore was going to make an appearance... maybe he knows what's going on!

March 7! ugh, that's a long time from now *whines*

I knew I shouldn't have started reading this story. You are such a tease Hawk!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
*hugs Ron* I think he needs that after all that self-doubt!

Very good start to the story, I'm already bouncing in my seat the read the next chapter (and then pout because there are only two out!). Thank merlin I know the author and I can poke him to put out more *poke* :P
TiffanyM chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
wow, even though I know from what you've told us is going on, it still gave me a bleeding headache lol all this crazy alternate universe stuff... great chapter ] update soon
skippyboo chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Found this story from your author note for the alternate ending of Valentines & Viktor Krum, (Note to self add Blackhawk to author alert) Anyways, it is very interesting. It has a "It's a Wonderful Life" quality about it. Instead of George Baily never being born, it's what if Harry is Slyerthin, but Ron is the Jimmy Stewart character with the true knowledge of what did happen in the real world, not the AU that he now finds himself in. I am looking forward to see more. I have a feeling that Hermione & Ron will become friends without Harry because there are more to them than just Harry (Plus H/Hr shippers always use that arguement that Harry is the only reason Ron & Hermione are friends).
allanfrontrow chapter 2 . 2/27/2009

Well, I've read this chapter 4 or 5 times now & it's a good job I did. The first time reading it I was left thinking "Hawk, what's the rush?" So much information in such a short time. On further reading though it became obvious that it would be so - everything is different.

It was fun to read Ron & Neville's mutual incomprehension caused by their - very human - inability to let new information interfere with their world view.

P.S. Ok so Ron wont top himself but Neville's volunteering for the job at the moment.

zsdvnn chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Great chapter, I can't wait fo the next one. Something tells me that Dumbledore has to do with Ron getting to or out of the parralell universe... Anyway, this story is coming out "marvelously" (;

well, keep up the "marvelous" work
kareem33 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Well Captain Marvel, you're off to another great start on a marvelous story.

P.S. You're not the only one to have read a comic book or two. :)
Trude chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
loving this

can't believe I have to wait so long for the next chapter LOL but it will surely be worth the wait
MaNdErS20100 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Great chapter! Ron is so confused! And you left us with a cliffy! Dumbledore knows something, or he just wants to attack Ron in the bathroom. Hopefully it is the first one. lol! Can't wait for the next update! _
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »