Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Avanell chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Great job...still hate what (supposedly) happens to Ron :( I need some more Ron/Hermione interaction ;)
Pattox0111 chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Excellent chapter. Harry is evil! Pretty cool stuff. Hope your writer's block gets 'better' or whatever.

Pat
allanfrontrow chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Hi Hawk,

This is shaping up very nicely.

I'm with Real!Ron wanting to clock Mirror!Ron although Mirror!Hermione did go too far at times. (I'm not claiming that this is out of character for your fic.)

Who would have thought Hero!Percy - this mirrorverse is seriously weird.

I'm so glad that Ron still got to stick one - or more than one on Malfoy.

What's really impressing me is the way you take canon & just twist it a little at the beginning. Then set it off in it's own direction while keeping it recognisable - just.

I think Mirror!Harry demonstrates that Harry took more from Ron than many fic authors will allow.

I can see the struggle against Voldemort going seriouslt tits up on this showing from Harry.

Cheers,

Al.
ClayCelloFire chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Wow! This Mirrorverse is very different... poor Ron! Poor Harry! Poor Hermione! What a mess... I feel worst for the real Ron, though, having to deal with it.

Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
wow60 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
This chapter is so well written! Poor Ron, having to get all this hassle and greif, but poor Hermione as well! All she did was want Ron to like her... Hopefully, we'll get to see some more interaction between Ron and Hermione? And possibly, Harry could stand up for himself and be friends with Ron, because Malfoy is such a bastard in this story (well, he is, really!).

Oh, and thanks for posting this on my birthday and giving me a shout-out! :)

UPDATE SOON!
kareem33 chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
I really liked the chapter, and I can't wait for the next one.
MaNdErS20100 chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Mirror!Ron is so mean! I just want to smack him and tell him to stop being a prat! I felt so bad for Hermione. Harry too since Malfoy was beating him up if he talked to Ron. Great job on the back story for Mirror!Ron's first year at Hogwarts. Can't wait for the next update! _
Pattox0111 chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Really awesome chapeter! The memory was really detailed and it fit in as well. I kinda feel sorry for Hermione as well, and Mirror Ron's a prat. Hope the Time Machine works evetually and keep up the Awesome work!

Pat
Rosiline chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
wicked update!

can't wait to see what else is on the otherside of the looking glass...
skippyboo chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I feel bad for Ron for having to watch mirrorRon be a superjerk. I take it that Ron & Harry still met on the train and Harry picks Ron over Malfoy before the sorting - now he just gets his ass beat by Malfoy now when he talks to Ron. I wonder without the support of Ron & Hermione does MirrorHarry take the easy road and join the dark side.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Love it! But it's so sad, the way things were different for them. Poor Hermione. Alternate-Ron is such a jerk! But he's still Ron, so I'm still compelled to love him. Hehe.

One question: Was the timeline the same until Harry was placed in Slytherin? I get the feeling it was, but just wanting to make sure.

Love Snape with the goatee! ;-)

I was watching the Enterprise version of Mirror, Mirror as I read this. Not as good as the original, clearly, but ironic nonetheless. At one point you should put Hermione in a belly shirt and miniskirt. Just to make it like the show. ;-)
Bluerain22 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
You did a really good job showing what happened at Mirror!Hogwarts without it jumping all over the place. It was really easy to follow. I look forward to Real!Ron encountering Hermione and being nice to her. It seems she's had a very rough time with Mirror!Ron. Aww but wait... if they get on speaking terms, Hermione may fall for him and he's got to go back to his world... poor Hermione.
TiffanyM chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
great chapter... it totally rocked ] update soon
Babasahin Ko chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
That ginger kid is mean, buddy. I'm sure it's all in future development, but so far, I'm not seeing how this alt. dimension's Ron-on-'roids' existence is "necessary". I mean, well, we'd like to think that every person is special, but not everybody gets ripped out of their own dimension just because their counterpart died. To me, at least, it seems like your making a point to show that neither Hermione nor Harry needs Ron (e.g., the troll incident, playing the gigantic chess game, etc.). Even his friendship with Neville seems superfluous. Ron just caused worlds to collide, for what reason?
Cantletharrygo chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I'm not sure I like this "other" Ron! Poor Harry, as if he doesn't have enough drama in his life and he doesn't have Ron to help him. draco need a good thumping in my mind.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »