Reviews for Red
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
The plot was very realistic and you captured Ruka's character well.

But if you've noticed, Aki is no longer cold or even the slightest bit sarcastic. Aki's character is off, and she's much more open and caring to people other than Yusei. (ie Martha, USHIO D8 and the children from Satellite) I would suggest studying her character more.

The plotlines for your stories are well thought of and incredibly enjoyable. Elaboration is good and you can easily create images in your readers' minds. But you can be perfect it by capturing Aki's personality and going over the chapters for mispellings. )
WheelerValentine chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
HA...poor yusei having to do that kind of shopping XD, I Love You Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stories PLEASE WRITE MORE :p
akiza50 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
hi.i love all your stories!especilly your yu-gi-oh 5ds ones.i am a new writer here,would you help me?i never wrote any books and i started to but when i want to publish it,i have to put it in my document!plase,what sould i do?btw i am add me to your favorite so we can talk answer back this you. akiza50
Dyusu chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I loved it! Nice story, when I started here your fanfics were the first stories I read and I like them! I just don't like the Contestshipping story.
Saq78642 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
...Holy shit...fist I thought...rape, then I was like...O.o period. Literally. XD That was an "intresting" fic-let XD
demando chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
O_O i need something to get the image of Yusei buying tampons out of my head. Still, great story. 5ds is early in the couple contest, and i can defenetly see these two going places.
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow i would have nvr imagined their relationship like that but now i'm totally in love with it!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Now this is something I don't see too often in Fanfiction. Though, it kind of reminds me of this one online comic I read. One of the strips said, "Different meanings to different cultures: First Blood.

Normal Girl; Sexual Maturity

Girl Gamer; A good start for a Multi-kill."
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
aww

short and sweet...

I can somewhat imagine something like this between Aki and Ruka
24 | « Prev Page 1 2