Reviews for Your Name is Samuel
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Whoa. That's like deep. I always thought that Dean was actually the most emotional and that that's why he doesn't like Chick-Flick Moments because he'll break or something you know. What would happen if Dean hadn't said yes, but all of that instead?
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG! I AGRE LIKE A BILLION PER CENT HUN!

THS EPPY...OMG when sam threw his phone- the knif3 the sex the pure anger of the fight

swwoonn! ilost count of the times i swooned omg!

and this hun...this fic absoloutely definatley does it justice hun!

bloody brilliant work! nicely written! wwooww

xx
anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2009

And that's what's killing me about this season, and why I've grown to hate Sam and not see how this can ever be fixed. There was another way to go brother against brother without making Sam hateable, something where he thought he was helping Dean or it was for the best, not that he was better, smarter, not throwing hell up in his face. I mean really nightmares for a year about Jess and Dean just took care of you, Hell apparently he should just get over. Bastard. I don't like Sam any more and have been kind of phasing out during his scenes, that can't be what they wanted. There was a way to do this where they both still cared about each other and believed they were right for reasons that to them seemed right. I once read all villians really believe they are the heroes. Sam knows he's lying, knows he's hurting his brother, and knows he just doesn't care. It's not even close to the Sam he used to be and I don't know how to care about him anymore.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
*Tears up* So much pain between them now...brutal,cruel rift...This was great. Loved Dean's thoughts. Good job.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I totally agree with your fic. The vitriol that came spewing out of Sam's mouth after the siren's venom was so much more damaging than the relative truth that Dean verbalized. Sam has not been Sammy anymore and Dean even admitted it wasn't the demon blood or psychic happenings but the mundane problems of lying and deceit that doesn't take "a dark destiny" to hurt.

What makes me worry is that Sam stated similar disparaging remarks in season 1 Asylum. Has he always harbored thoughts that Dean is pathetic and weak? I'd like to see how he would have managed after 40 years in hell without "whining", he often did that without the benefit of HELL. I'm sorry I do love Sammy but like many younger protected siblings he thinks he is the only one to have suffered and is special. I'm sure Dean never wanted this life either but he tries to make the best of it. While even now Sam does what he does to get revenge and get a free pass for a normal life. HE doesn't want to do this when he is 60, he never said that he didn't want THEM to be doing this at 60. Sorry I went off on a vent but Sam really ticked me off last night which I'm sure Kripke and Jared intended and boy did they succeed.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh my gosh this is sad. This broke my heart: "But Sam, when I think of all I sacrificed, all I went through... I came back to a brother that doesn't care?" *sigh* I haven't even seen this episode yet, but I'm already depressed by it. :*

Great job getting into Dean's head.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
wow that is seriously the heartbreaking truth. So sad. So good.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh god! I loved that episode. Great little tag with the take on Dean. Interesting thoughts. So true from the look on his face. Awesome job!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
this episode was painful to watch...it was like a culmination of every episode leading up to what Sam no longer was...that's Dean's Sammy. Great summary! Dean will do what he must, for Sammy. This man Sam? Only time will tell, right?
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That was so heartbreakingly sad, but I loved it. He really isn't Dean's Sammy anymore, is he? Nice job with that.
mumbelbee chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
No consideration, no sympathy, only pure honest feeling. To do unexpressed thoughts and the desire, what whoever wants. A very good and honest consequence. The conclusion was much disappointing. And your thought to see the betrayal alone from Deans side, was very on one side.
Calliemarie chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
don't know what Dean really thinks, but this has to be pretty darn close!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Yeah, they're so not good! True anger and hate in the words that were said and the blows that were landed. Thanks for putting into words what I know Dean was thinking at the time. Well done.
Phorenice chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Holy crap, what an episode! I loved and hated it. Especially the ending, because they really, really, REALLY need to talk about it, but of course they wouldn't be our boys if they did.

Anyway, I loved your take on the situation. It's written very well, especially for a 20 minute pour out, and it captures almost exactly what I thought about the things they said, and how they "dealt" with it in the end. So, good job!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great job, it's what I think Dean was really thinking. Actually I think they were both thinking that the Siren's spell had actually gotten the words out of their mouths that they'd been meaning to say all along. Great job.