Reviews for Sauntering Gaily Homeward
TycoonTwister chapter 1 . 11/3
I loved this. It left this feel of wamr, fuzzy softness, and I adored the team's interaction, the kind, unspoken love glimpsing through the cracks. This is an image I'll keep dear fro a long time to come.
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
So good!
pechika chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
AAww this was adorable.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Okay, glad hotch slept, but i just can't help it, my shipper heart jumped! Emily sang hotch to sleep! I'm so happy!
MyosotisAngel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awww! I'm just picturing this and...IT'S SO CUTE! /
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Not at all familiar with the song Emily sang but something was playing in my head. To me it sounded like an Irish folk song. Well done, though I wished you would have used markers to show who was talking, ie - Morgan said, etc. It was still a great story, adding it to my favorites. Sunny
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I'm embarrassed! I thought for sure I'd reviewed this fic ages ago but just discovered tonight that I didn't! I am ashamed! This story is absolutely beautiful. I've read it so many times I've lost count. It's the story I turn to when I need a "feel good" story and was one of the first I added to my favorites list when I joined the site. You capture everyone so perfectly that I can almost hear Prentiss singing. Your story is wonderful!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
awwwww

:P
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
love this story i love the closeness the team has in this and how they all care for Hotch
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
too great! :D
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Absolutely Adorable!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Awww. Poor Hotchy. *pats him on the head very VERY lightly*
11Redmouse11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh man, definitely one of the most touching, sweet, beautifully realistic CM pieces I've read. You captured the characters and dialogue perfectly, and I can totally see this scene at the end of some episode. Immediate fave. )
A Black Queen chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Simply beautiful little fic :)

I love how they care about Hotch.

Love it!
constantlycold chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw! this little fic is adorable! I just love how JJ was mothering Hotch! Love the little bickering between Morgan, Prentiss and Reid. Great lullaby as well, but the ending was just so sweet!

Thanks!