Reviews for Sauntering Gaily Homeward
pechika chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
AAww this was adorable.
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Okay, glad hotch slept, but i just can't help it, my shipper heart jumped! Emily sang hotch to sleep! I'm so happy!
MyosotisAngel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awww! I'm just picturing this and...IT'S SO CUTE! /
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Not at all familiar with the song Emily sang but something was playing in my head. To me it sounded like an Irish folk song. Well done, though I wished you would have used markers to show who was talking, ie - Morgan said, etc. It was still a great story, adding it to my favorites. Sunny
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I'm embarrassed! I thought for sure I'd reviewed this fic ages ago but just discovered tonight that I didn't! I am ashamed! This story is absolutely beautiful. I've read it so many times I've lost count. It's the story I turn to when I need a "feel good" story and was one of the first I added to my favorites list when I joined the site. You capture everyone so perfectly that I can almost hear Prentiss singing. Your story is wonderful!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
awwwww

:P
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
love this story i love the closeness the team has in this and how they all care for Hotch
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
too great! :D
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Absolutely Adorable!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Awww. Poor Hotchy. *pats him on the head very VERY lightly*
11Redmouse11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh man, definitely one of the most touching, sweet, beautifully realistic CM pieces I've read. You captured the characters and dialogue perfectly, and I can totally see this scene at the end of some episode. Immediate fave. )
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Simply beautiful little fic :)

I love how they care about Hotch.

Love it!
constantlycold chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Aw! this little fic is adorable! I just love how JJ was mothering Hotch! Love the little bickering between Morgan, Prentiss and Reid. Great lullaby as well, but the ending was just so sweet!

Thanks!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Too cute.
Nina Cehad chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was nice!

Very cute.

You captured the BAU nicely.