Reviews for I'm Not Going To Leave You
Kari Kamiya10 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I liked it but there's not much else i can say
LilPup chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
no! u killed piccolo! dont kill him anymore! WAH! (great job on the fic tho *peace sign*) WAH! PS dont let gohan hate piccolo kid!
rindaimaiou chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Oh wow. That was good. That was really good. I'm still mad you killed Piccolo though. I look forward to the sequel, but don't make Gohan hate Piccolo's kid. Please. Pleeeeeeeeease! _ Anyway, this was a wonderful story.
SonGohan2001unsigned chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
okay I thought the last story made me cry... this one was worse... *sniffs* that.. was just far too depressing but too good to forget..
bulma chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
...um...

...that was...good

*tries to suppress urge to kill someone*

...so sad... you made me cry... your the 3 person to do that... not fair... i hate crying over fics like this.

oh well. bulma signing off.

p.s. please read and review my sisters newest fics. she really admires you.

click 'search', type in 'videl' under pen name. it is the 27 one there. the last two fics are first on the list.

please, it would mean so much to her. plus its her b-day today. please please please
Tupper chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Wow. So much emotion! You really did well with this.
Bucky chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
btw - that last review was from me:)

thought i was logged in...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
*sniff sniff*

I wanted to pick this up earlier, but knew PIccolo was going to die, so it took a bit of emotional preparation before I let myself enjoy it.

VEEERY touching. You did Gohan's pained moments very credibly. Nothing is worse than watching a child suffer and you captured that. And naturally, I loved the tender moments between Piccolo and Gohan. Always do, with your writing. :)

But before everything went south, I really enjoyed the comraderie in the beginning between Goku and Piccolo. It was fun to read, and made me smile. It also established the comfortable friendship they shared, which made Piccolo's passing all that more significant for the Son family.

I'd leave more, but speaking of children suffering, my baby needs his momma!

Awesome story, Leia.
Kenny chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
oh my god you killed piccolo! good story but did you really have to kill him. it was just so mean.

i will read the sequel but i am still mad at you
Katryna Black chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
*sob* NOOO! PICCOLO-SAN!

This is a beautiful story. I'm gonna hafta to read the sequel for sure.
Slim Gohan chapter 2 . 2/26/2002
It was really good. Piccolo giving up life to save Gohan...again, I loved it.
Aki Hisui Queen of The Nameks chapter 2 . 2/21/2002
*crying while holding a bowl of popcorn* oh my poor piccolo secual secual! please i must know what happened oh man all this crying got my popcorn soggy PICCOLO DIED FOR HIM AWWWWWWWWWWWW MAN *CRYS UNCONTROLABLY* HE"S DEAD HE"S DEAD NOOOO
Kittioto chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
You... You... YOU KILLLED HIIIIM! You big doodoo-head! ~Literally bawling head off~ He made the sacrifice... WHY, PICCOLO! ~Wipes nose on back of hand, not caring enough to use a kleenex~ He just... just... IT'S JUST A REALLY GOOD THING THAT I'M HOME ALONE RIGHT NOW! I threw a tissy fit about this story... AS WELL I SHOULD! You KILLED him! Doodoo head! ~Sniffle~ Awell... he LIVES in my stories! And he will THRIVE. ~Wipes eyes~ Despite that you KILLED HIM it was really great... oh man, I don't remember the last time I read a story that made me cry like that. I only cried when Piccolo died, though! WHO CARES ABOUT GOHAN! You killllllled hiiiiiim! ~Slaps herself~ I'm gunna be okay... ~sniff~ Anyway... this is going on my favorites you MURDERER!
Kichara chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Wow, what an amazing story, so beautiful! I really enjoyed your writing style, it' s very nice and flowing. I'll make sure to check out the sequel, and your other fics too. Thanx again!
Aurenna chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
OH MY GOD! THAT IS THE SADDEST, SWEETEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER READ! And it's exactly the sort of thing Piccolo would do. Exactly. I'm going to make my friend Bulma-chan 2001 read it. It will make her cry, guaranteed.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »