Reviews for Book Of Musings
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Interesting... Mace is intentionally OOC in this, right?
Kangucci chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I appreciate the fact that you decided to present this in the form of journals as opposed to the story. I also think it is a very interesting premise and has room for a lot of potential. I can't wait to see where you take this. I'd like to hear more details about Windu's darkside training.
Ann Jinn chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Glad life has settled down and you are able to post.

You do a good job with the character. He is a strong character to begin with. Even though we knew Anakin would fall, for a time before the ROTS movie when there were hints that there was a traitor inside, everyone thought of Mace.

Yeah, did have to go back and reread.
Geri K chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Wow nearly a whole year, doesn't time fly when you don't watch it.

Mace is still trying to decide who will be his apprentice.

I'm not sure who he is thinking about.
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Actually, I always thought Mace would be the ideal inside man. He's so stern, no one would suspect him.

Great insight about Obi Wan and how he wants to turn him into an apprentice. Also a lot of thought into how Palpatine eventually fails.

Now does Mace get to blast him?
True Colours chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
I kinda love evil Mace, I think. he is so egotistical in this, it's brilliant, you've got the bad-guy mindset down all right.
True Colours chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh, I like the dark style you're building up here. It's a bit hard to understand, but I guess I should read your other fic if I want the full picture.

Geri K chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
I wonder why he likes following orders. He should be giving them.
Geri K chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Mace calling Obi-Wan an idiot...

Obi's not the one being beat up by his Master Sidious.

Geri K chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Maybe he should slow down on the training.

He needs to keep his diary up to date.
Geri K chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Sideous never had a well thought out plan he was always to busy cackling.

Now Mace he's a thinker.
Geri K chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love it when someone calls Qui-Gon a slimeball.

Macy baby you've found your true calling. You Sith you!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hey, this looks good. He'd make a really great apprentice. Out for blood and power, especially Palpatine's.

Plus, he is an alpha male and used to being top of the heap.

Really interesting idea.