Reviews for Refuse to Fall
Afiana Arch chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Ouuuh :''' please continue this otherwise it'll be a shame that a great story like this hung the air..
Jay Rowan chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Your words have power, and I thank you for writing and sharing them with us. I'm saddened that you haven't updated this in a while, I hope that you're able to finish this fic soon. Again, thanks for the very well-written story :)
Jay Rowan chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
This is emotional beyond words. I'm all-out sobbing and sniffling like a baby. PRUSSIA. Is he East Germany now?
Jay Rowan chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
You know what I wish Hetalia had included more? The German brother's bonding. At least an episode where we see Prussia training young Germany. I guess that the American smile scenario kind of makes up for that, still. Aw, Germany and Prussia are two halves of the same whole and I like that you're including that into the story.
mia kiruna chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
oh wow, that was pretty intense, you captured gilbert's character perfectly!
Anna chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
Pfff.. It's such a shame that you didn't finish this amazing story...whitout saying anything..It's been one of the best hetalia fanfics that i've ever read... I shoulndn't have got my hopes up last year when you updated this chapter.
echo chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
you arn't going to finish this are you? its been way too long since you have updated.

anyway, i really liked it, shows a whole new side of things and is never boring, one of the best works iv read for a long long time.

should be recommended on tvtropes...
shinichikc chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
Wow! So glad to see the new chapter!

This is the BEST fanfiction of Hetalia I've ever read. The way you stick to both history and the maga is terrific! Seeing a new chapter really made me cheer loudly! How could I not find this new chapter five months ago?

Thank you so much for this TERRIFIC pleeease keep updating,since it would such a waste to leave it at an unfinished state~~
blackcherry chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Great! The story turned awesome :) Can't wait for the next uptade :-D
Skylar chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
OMG! I couldn't believed it when i saw you updated. I had read your story last summer and I really loved it. Great wrote. When i saw you updated i was soo excited and i loved this 's so sad to see such a depressed and hopeless Gilbert. I really like how you wrote the whole interaction between Russia and him.

Don't give up on this story because it's great and i hope you'll update pretty soon cause i can't wait to see what will happen.
moonlightgirl11 chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
WAHHH I'm so glad you updated!

I just checked your LJ recently and I'm still kinda sad at the thought that "Refuse to fall" hasn't been updated! but I'm happy now!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
I was so happy when I saw you had updated :P Beautiful writing, as always- I liked the inclusion of the East German national anthem...that song is amazing :) Auferstanden aus Ruinen~

Please update soon!

V.
skyhiker chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
"pain is not your enemy"-like an echo of faded dreams or other worlds.

i earnestly hope the brothers could meet each other soon /_\ although that may not be a very happy moment...

the last paragraph is very touching. at that circumstance, it is hard to imagine if anything really has RISEN FROM THE RUINS. a wall has risen, of course.
Bikami chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
This fanfiction is so incredibly sad and so incredibly realistic.

Very original, and I like the way you made everythin gwork out together. Like a great puzzle that has to fit together, and you made the puzzle just right.

On top of that, you really know your history

AND

... We fandom people like to make Prussia live on as himself. Sometimes it's good to read something which isn't at... happy.
Betty chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
So made me cried a lot.

I still remenber the first time I cried for an article calledThe songs of the fish singing in night(Well,I didn't chanslate it correctly maybe.鱼的夜歌in Chinese.)

Both of you are really excellent!

V:you are really great!

PS:I still hope a happy ending between Ludwing and his dearest brother,Gilbert,Prussia.:)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »