Reviews for 家族忠誠: Her Family
Sightbent chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
Wow! This storys getting so emotional. I'm lovin' it.
Red Page chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
0_0 Whoa! Didn't see that coming. It's a bit much to handle. It's amazing, I can't wait for more. update soon. Later
Vanui chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Oh... WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME! So much to take in! And you made everything all tense and exciting! I want to know everything now!

I'm sorry. Rant over. BUT POOR TAKERU! (starts crying)
ambiekinz chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Man that's intense, but how did Izumi find out Hikari loved Takuya? Does Hikari love Takuya? how? why? My head hurts
Vanui chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
OH MY GOD. GIMME THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I loved this one so much. I need to know what happens next!

(Go Little Izumi! You rule!)
Vanui chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Hmm, I didn't read this chapter for some reason. Weird. But good chapter anyways! I loved the ending. CLIFFHANGER.
Red Page chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Hi there. I've just read this whole thing and I like it. Lets just say I'm at the edge of my seat. Please update soon, later.
Sightbent chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Very emotional and warm.
agoodcupoftea chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Oh, my God, Hikari BETTER tell her!
xoxo Juniebug chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
the end was SO dramatic!

really. i actually said "oh SNAP" out loud haha..

kouji is missing as far as i see...where is kouji? (

one major crit i have is this entire chapter felt rather forced. tbh i felt like i was being dragged through the story.

.[junie].
Sightbent chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
So the big secrets come out. Wonder how she'll take the news?
agoodcupoftea chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Gaah! Such suspense! When are they going to tell her?
xoxo Juniebug chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
"you know what i find strange about story stats? the 1st chapter has the most number of hits like a million, the 2nd will have like a hundred, and then the last one will have the least, like 1. its so odd. like..when i read stories i cant stop in the middle of the story ;"

true story. if youre gonna bother clicking on the link you could at least read the entire story unless the story is like 50 chapters!

kouichi/izumi? i never liked that couple

a mary sue is a character which is bland or one-dimensional. you canlook up "mary sue" on google.

keep it up!
Vanui chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Same. It's really weird. I get a lot of views for the first chapter, and it all goes downhill from there.

Are you saying there's not going to be a happy ending? OH NOES!
Sightbent chapter 6 . 2/19/2009