Reviews for Come What May
LoveTwiGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great story. I love The Illusionist. Too bad you didn't have room for the plan, I've always wondered what it would be like with the Twilight characters.
TwilighterluvsEdward chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love the Illusionist! It is my favorite movie in the universe! I think I've seen it over 10 times plus I own it. And putting the Twilight characters in it made it interesting. Spectacular story!

~Twilighter
m0nt chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
well, i don't know what to say, but wow!
orenjichan92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
You make it just like the movie, and I don't like it!

I love it!
Abasketcase chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
ah! isn't being an asshole right now so i can review! first off, this was incredibly good for a first fanfic! seriously, i don't even think i could write this well and i have 4 stories under my name! i wish some authors would take a hint from talent like yours :D. i've seen the illusionist once and i don't really remember much of it. i love how you didn't spoil things for those who haven't seen it. that was very nice of you! i also like how you gave away the ending at the beginning without giving away the ending, ending. that's a very unique way of putting things and you crafted it in expertly while not spoiling that part of the movie. thanks for the awesome oneshot!
ThisIsRealThisIsMe chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Gosh, loved the movie and loved this. Amazing job!
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved this story!Also love the movie as well!So it's a win/win for me!Thank you.
Knight 03 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
So now I am incredibly tempted to go find the movie and spend the time I should be doing homework, watching that..hmm..very tempting.

You cannot imagine how excited I was when I saw this story in my inbox..

I was even more excited when I saw who it was by...you seem to have been slightly dormant in your fanfiction writing recently..no doubt struggling through a mound of work (as I am)

Ah, well..Are you thinking of writing that companion piece to Heroin any time soon? Or anything else for that matter? *silently begs* You really are a very talented writer.

This story was amazing, I love how you adapted the Twilight characters to the film (I've recently become somewhat of a Twilight fanatic) so that was an extra bonus for me :)

The love scene was very beautiful..not too much detail to make it awkward but just enough to make it beautifully passionate. I loved the way you wrote Edward and his feelings of love and longing towards Bella ;)

Hoping to see more stories from you in my inbox!

-Atifa (A.K.A Knight 03)xx
Sophia chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This was AMAZING. I have seen the Illusionist, and this fit the movie perfectly! I love your accurate portrayal of all the characters and...just...WOW. Great job.
randifrnZ chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i loved that movie too! defiantly a top ten fav's.

you did an amazing job of setting the mood to match the movie. i felt like i was really watching it! after reading your story i REALLY want to see it again, so i will. i can't wait! i guess you know where i'll be for the next hour or two... ;D
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This was absolutely brilliant! I was overcome by emotion throughout reading this and fell right into this clever plot. I really wanted to see the movie Illusionist when I saw commercials for it, and now I want to see it even more. I may have to go find it
truehazel chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wonderful! I love The Illusionist-and Edward Norton- so this was a dream.

I loved how you didn't really reveal too much about the ending, kind of like the movie.

It really did seem just like the movie, so kudos to you. :D

It's very good

jEsS
fangbang chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
lurved it. really liked the whole part where she said she didn't remember him, a bit of angst makes the next part even better ;)

now you've made me want to go watch the illusionist!
pippapear chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hey you!

ITs brilliant! to read something from you!

I have really missed your stories!

Any chance of you returning to your companion piece to Heroin you had planned? *begs*

But no pressure or anything!

As ever a great story from you, brilliant writing.

Thanks for it.

Cheers.

Emmy.
Zayz chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
O:

You know, I'm all tempted to go get the movie now, lol.

Gawd. You don't know how excited I was to find a story from RISSA, the amazing, dormant, RISSA, in my inbox. Fine, fine, it was Twilight...but it was something! Hence I am here - despite my intense dislike for the fandom. :)

-sighs- You really are a fantastic writer. You don't even know...I love how you structure your sentences, and the diction you use, and the uncluttered vividness you harness. It's just...it's grand. Sex scenes - at least, in my modest experience with both reading and writing - are damn awkward, but you pulled it off.

I swear it - if anyone but you tried to translate this idea into words, it would have fallen apart. But, as it's you, I knew I was in safe hands. :D

Thank you for finally writing/posting something - that makes me excited - and I shall see more of those delightful alerts in my Inbox, won't I? ;) -pokenudge- I know you're currently suffering through higher education...but come on. Have mercy.

So, keep up the excellent writing, and good luck with whatever you do when you're not writing. :)

Cheers!