Reviews for Worth It
Oh, fabulous.
xwingday chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Great work.
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Ahe, this series is like a breath of fresh air...

Amazing work from the very beginning!

Your characterization is perfectly executed, grammar is great, spelling is good, and this should be printed on the Official Website!

LOL!

Great job, though, really, this type of work makes me want to start writing again )

xoxo
nsand chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
So good!

Wonderful as always - my grin is huge and heart lifted. PLEASE keep going with this series.
Moira chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh I want to know what she whispered to him! Another fantasy of hers, perhaps?

I hope there's going to be another part to this story - and soon!
madaline-7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wonderful as always. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. It will be interesting to read your take on Sam re-joining SG1.
tajmahal07 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
*flails* I have been absolutely loving your D.C. series and this story is no exception! You write Sam & Jack so very well and I absolutely loved the end. I hope you'll keep writing these because they're fabulous! :)
sparkles make me smile chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
you always write my favorite stories, please write more soon!
sapphtastic chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow. Just discovered this little series of yours. I love the way you write Jack an Sam. I like the use of the present tense, too. It seems to allow more intimacy somehow. Nice job. I look forward to reading more.
dp chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very nice story. Always enjoy reading about Sam and Jack. Thanks.
Entilzha chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Thanks :)
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Thanks for the wonderful and romantic sequels.
IggyMing chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
You sure know how to put a smile on my face! I was grinning from ear to ear reading this. I simply love this series, and I am so glad that you're continuing with it. An absolute pleasure to read.
Kelley2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wonderful, as always!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Ohh, that was NICE! I'm grinning like a fool, I really am. And I don't ever wanna wipe this smirk away from my face! This was just...gah!

*Melts*

LOVED it! It was hot, but not too heavy. Absolutely perfect and geniusly done again! Keep these brilliant lil fics coming, they're wicked!

And I'm still grinning. :D