Reviews for Holding Hands
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I have just started watching Bones and just saw this ep and loved the missing scene! Thanks!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great fic. I love moments where Booth & Brennan are alone and not putting up any barriers against each other. :-)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Loved this!

Oh, and loved the "You went to Jared?" line. Laughed out loud. :)
amyylasee chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I... love youu! yay haha

fluffy love it!

keep writing xoxox
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Very touching! Fantastic job :D
lizzywig0791 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
aw that was cute :)
Obsessed with Bones chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
'You went to Jared?' lol. Not sure if you meant to do that.

Very sweet!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wonderful, as always. I missed the first half of the episode-gr-but I did see the end. Great addition to it.
Cheryl chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Sweet story! I wish they would have had the time to go to the hospital to have a scene like this.

Also, I had to laugh when I read the line, "You went to Jared?" I say this only because I hear the Jared commercials all day long. I'm sorry but it was just too funny. That was the first thought that popped into my head when I read it.
lizook chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh wow. Really, I'd love to hear them say those words, but sometimes a moment like there is at the end of this [him kissing her hand, the "I never told you" "Me, too" exchange, and the squeezing each others hands] is almost better.

I absolutely adored: "I’m always going to be a part of you, just like you’ll always be a part of me. That’s why it’s called a partnership. We’re part of each other.” Just perfect.

Thanks for sharing this little missing scene; it fit in with the episode wonderfully!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
that was good loved it
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great story for a great episode.
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Cute one-shot! Great job pulling their personalities into it!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Love it! The episode totally ended too soon! Great job!
Abby chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
“You went to Jared?”

it sounds like that jewelery store commercial.

all in all, lovely story.